Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Yami Shi-Do (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Yami Shi-Do (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Yami Shi-Do (Done)   Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:03 am

Name: Yami Shi-Do

Manifestation: Yami Sh-Do
The dragon is big darkness god. His whole body is covered by black scute. Under his hand he have wings made from skin. The dragon is so black as his spirits owner. Akemi have black soul, but that doesn't mean she is careless against everything else, which is made by shadow or darkness.

Release Phrase: Koujou mai hachimitsu ken kyouran warera goshujin kensei, Yami Shi-Do (Raise my honey and show us your power, Yami Shi-Do.)

Family: Shadow/Dark

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto: Blade of Shadow
It was made in Japan. Katana's hilt is from clean silver. The hilt top look likes four ravens nails. Even so, the blade is a titan and silver combination, witch makes it very strong and stoutness.

Shikai: Arm of Shadow
The katana changes its form into a hand glove. The glove goes up to the elbow. It has a titan nails witch are the same strength as Shinoki's katana.

Shikai Ability:
Akemi uses her shadow, which underlain Akemi, to attack and defend any incoming attack. The shadow does not have a real form. You could say that her shadow becomes an controlabe mass. The shadow can stretch out 25 feet in length, and it can cut through the skin as it is, but when combined with Akemi's speed in an attack the shadow can pierce through one third of a opponent's body. Akemis shadow can be hurt with light only and shadow hurts opponent physical.

Bankai Name: Shadou Tsuki (Shadow Moon)

Bankai: Shadow Moon
Akemis zanpankto from shikai form becames in bankai form. From the titan nail glove, it becames a simple katana, but it isn't so simple as it looks like. Katana have a black blade and black hilt. It's different bankai than other. Looks like crap, but you even have't seen its real power. Blade is a clean titansteel fusion, which makes it incredibly strong, powerful and indestructible.

Bankai Ability:
Akemi useing her spiritual energy and her dark shadow that localates under her body and charge it up in her katana. She split her energy to her body and katana to get twice stonger than when she has all energy only in her body. Her bankai form starts to glow in dark violet color. Conduct this spiritual energy to her black katana she can strike enemy so hard and so fast that normal humans eye can't catch it but if opponent doesn't dodge it he/she is probably dead meat. This attack isn't invisible, but just very fast and actually Akemi uses it very rarly. This tecknique is useful in close combat and range combat. Than Akemi is some meters farther she swing her katana and makes a big drak violet shadow wave what is attacking opponent. She doesn't conrtol the wave, just where she strike there the wave goes. If she uses her maximum spiritual energy and shadow energy she can destroy everthing on her way.

Techniques:

Name: Shadow Blast
Effect: Stretching out her shadow to all sides in a 25 feet radius the shadow became in liquid form and the shadow starts to feel like acid. And as if that weren't enough, spikes come out from the area covered in Akemi's shadow and try to pierce the enemy. Although the spikes are pretty far away from each other the spikes are big and can stretch 6 feet up to the air.
Duration: 1
Cooldown:4

Name: Shadow Missiles
Effect: Akemis shadow forms a black space right down at her legs. From the black space that appears in the air, many shadow missiles fly out and attack the opponent. With her thoughts Akemi can control the direction of the missiles. When the missiles make contact with the opponent, they use black energy to leave a chain behind them and catch the opponent in a trap.
Duration: 3
Cooldown: 4

Name: Thousand Ghousts
Effect:
Useing her bankai, Akemis katana starts to glow in gray violet color. She makes a little line in the ground whcih starts to glow too. After she hit the ground with her katana, the line became a hole. Hole is black and deep. It's diameter is about 50cm. Only second have to go and from that black hole blasts out thousand ghousts. They are in different forms, shapes and sizes. They doesn't look like human or other known creater. They look like a bubble with tail and sharp nails. Akemi can control them with her thoughts to attack the opponent. She uses with technique when she is a bit tired. Then she becames stroner she raise up in legs and start to control all thousand gousts with her mind and hands. Ghousts became more fasters, but not stronger. Ghoust can be stoped then when Akemi draw out her katana from ground and black hole just disapaer with all thousand ghousts. She draw out katana only then when opponent is attacking her.
Duration: (Unknow. When opponent attack she stops this technique.)
Cooldown:12

Last edited by Ake on Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Yami Shi-Do (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Shi-Do (Done)   Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:48 am

Shinoki uses his shadow to attack and defend any incoming attack. The shadow does not have a real form. You could say that his shadow becomes an controlabe mass. The shadow can stretch out 25 feet in length, and it can cut through the skin as it is, but when combined with Shinoki's speed in an attack the shadow can pierce through one third of a opponent's body. Shinokis shadow can be hurt with light only and shadow hurts opponent physical.

Leave the shadow to appear on the Zanpakuto, no omnipresent shadows allowed. Also it shouldn't soak all attacks but merely "block" them.

Name: Shadow Blast
Effect: Stretching out his shadow to all sides in a 25 feet radius the shadow starts to feel like acid. And as if that weren't enough, spikes come out from the area covered in Shinoki's shadow and try to pierce the enemy. Although the spikes are pretty far away from each other the spikes are big and can stretch 6 feet up to the air.

Should be "poured" to the ground from your mass of shadows so to commence your attack and to make it fairer.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Yami Shi-Do (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Shi-Do (Done)   Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:00 am

Erm... better now. Much better. APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Yami Shi-Do (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Shi-Do (Done)   Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:21 pm

UpDATE
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Yami Shi-Do (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Shi-Do (Done)   Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Make the opponent see it, it's unfair if it was invisible with that caliber of attack.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Yami Shi-Do (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Shi-Do (Done)   Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:36 pm

It's not invisible but just so fast that it is hard to see. BUt i'll make that sentence a bit different.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Yami Shi-Do (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Shi-Do (Done)   Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Close enough to being invisible. You should term the sentence instead as "Normally too fast for an average human eye to follow." This way, it should be fairer.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Akemi Rin Yoshiko

Yami Shi-Do (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Shi-Do (Done)   Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:43 pm

How about now?
Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Yami Shi-Do (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Shi-Do (Done)   Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Good, APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yami Shi-Do (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Shi-Do (Done)   Yami Shi-Do (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yami Shi-Do (Done)
Page 1 of 1