Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kyouji Nasamakki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izanagi

Izanagi

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Name: Kyouji Nasamakki~ Spoilt Child, Miserable Days.

Manifestation: Kyouji Nasamakki is the manifestation of an infant girl, standing beside this infant is a older man. Izanagi have come to refer to the infant as Kyouji, this is based on her nature. The Infant stands at 3’4 inches, she sports a black and white dress with a bow at the back. She has green eyes and black hair. She can often be seen with various toys in and around her general vicinity. The adult on the other hand which stands at 6’3 inches. Can be seen sporting a black and white 3 piece suit. The man looks to be in his late 40s, wearing a black and white Fedora hat on his head. It is also said that the man is known as Nasamakki. He is the one half of the Zanapakuto that endures those miserable days brought on by the Brat.

Release Phrase: The guardian taunts and the child weeps in despair. The child shouts to the heavens and the guardian falls. Go forth and have it your way!

Family: Kido

Level: Bankai

Sealed: Kyouki Nasamakki exists as a paired weapon in the form of a Kodachi and a Katana. The Kodachi being all that it is exists as a fixed length in comparison to that of a Wakazashi. Being only a couple of inches shorter than its Katana pair. More precisely 7 inches shorter than the Katana that it is paired with. Both blades have a slight curve with a round shaped Cross guard. Inside the circle of the cross guard there is a six pointed star. From the middle of this six point star extends the blades of both weapons. The color of the six pointed stars is dark in color, with the outer layer being silver. The hilt of the sword is also black with white stripes wrapping around bothhilts. The Garb of both weapons is also of a red and black color with diamond shaped patterns on them.

Shikai:
Spoiler:
Shikai Ability:

Kyouji Nasamakki’s powers manifests based on the over indulgence of Jushiro’s Zanapakuto spirit and the wielder himself. Kyouji is a child at heart and a spoilt one too, which is reflected through its powers. Being over indulgent Kyouji likes the idea of others complying with what he/she wants and should act accordingly. As such Kyouji’s ability comes in the form of a malfunction which makes everything awkward for others. Thus the end result will be this spoilt child throwing a tantrum, or having things go in reverse. If one should put Kyouji into a category it would be a Kido type with strange abilities. In order to induce Kyouji’s effects, one has to be caught in its Reiatsu. The Reiatsu in question is generally released in a swift and subtle wave. This normally spans up to 40 meters in all direction and can be mistaken as a harmful display of power. The wave of Reiatsu will then attack the cerebrum of the opponent(s). And their spiritual abilities, that utilizes Reiatsu also. This will then cause a malfunction which will be explained below.The most basic form of Kyouji’s ability comes in the form of reversed movement. This affects both physical movement and the direction in which a technique may travel. Once trapped inside Kyouji’s Reiatsu, one will be forced to play by its rules, until the wielder seals his Zanapakuto.

Movement: Physical and Spiritual

Kyouji Nasmakki will obstruct the conscious and volitional motor functions of the body and of the spirit. This normally equates to the opponent(s) doing the opposite and what they’re meant to be doing. In essence if the opponent wanted to turn right, they would instead turn left. If they wanted to duck or bend down, they would instead stand up. The same goes if they wanted to move forwards, they would move backwards instead. The opponent wanting to run will instead walk. This works vice versa of course, so every action is in reverse. The most dangerous aspect of this reverse movement is the effects it has on a spiritual level. This normally affects Reiatsu based attacks and the direction in which they travel. This means that attacks will become a double edged sword, which makes things a little tricky. It is at this point that the Brat normally has the most fun, knowing that someone is playing along. What the brat wants the brat gets and it is to make things work in reverse. The Reiatsu being used for attack and defense, being that everything is in Reverse, the opponent(s) attacks would turn on them instead. The manifestation of their powers return to its source, catching an opponent off guard at times. For example should someone fire off a Cero or a Kido based attack. Said Kido/Cero would return to the opponent causing harm to them instead. This normally happens after the attack is 5 feet away from person that used said attack. Where shields and such, if the opponent wanted to erect a shield originally. The intentions of wanting to do so, along with the Reiatsu would be in reverse. As such the shield or bind would fail to come forth. This only happens if the opponent is aware of the attack they're using or defending against. Also if the opponent doesn't act what truly makes Kyouji’s ability so brat like is that one has to play along until she falls asleep again. Kyouji Nasmakki also takes advantage of the awkwardness that it creates by doing this. Which means it will take a while for anyone to truly become use to moving or doing things in reverse. It should also be noted that the thought of wanting to do something, must be accompanied with the reasonable actions. Otherwise the opponent's reactions will end in failure, though it is not impossible for someone to fight against it either. This means that the thoughts/intentions and the physical movement of the body.

Perception: As the game progresses after 7 posts have passed, Kyouji will unlock another stage of the game. This also combines and keeps the previous stage of the Brat’s games active. Kyouji Nasamakki will now begin to affect the opponent on a sensory basis. By forcing the opponent to see, hear, feel and process things his/her way. This means a whisper can be perceived as a deafening sound, which also works vice versa. The sound heard will be loud enough to surprise an opponent, as loud as a noisy New York city lol. A touch on the arm can be confused for a touch of the leg. The same works for a touch of the back will be felt of the front. A touch on the left can be perceived for one of the right, when working in Reverse. Kyouji’s ability to use the opponent’s visual perception against them is quite exceptional. Kyouji Nasamakki is as spoilt as they come, which affects what others see. Kyouji allows the wielder to project images in order to trick an opponent. One should remember that most of what is happening is constructed by a Brat. The wielder can show images of him attacking from the left. He/She is able to create images freely, that way the wielder can create several images.

Tantrum: Kyouji Nasmakki is a Spoilt child or a Brat if you will as explained. One that likes the idea of people doing what he/she wants. Or he/she does whatever they want without any real consequences. Every now and then a spoilt child will throw a tantrum whenever they don’t get what they want. In Kyouji’s case, the Zanapakuto will often throw a tantrum and simply sulk, in order to get the necessary results. Taking advantage of it being a Kido type Zanapakuto, the tantrum and the sulk may manifest as explosive techniques. This will allow the wielder to generate Kido based attacks to cause damage to an opponent. The wielder may also disperse tiny Reiatsu particles which others can be oblivious to. The tiny size of these particles allows them to lay in wait until the time is right. This is typical of a sulking child, which was disciplined. The purpose of these tiny particles is to be inhaled into the body and multiply once inside. After each post they multiply by the 100s by using the reiatsu in their host body as a catalyst. The Reiatsu in the opponent's body will feed the Reiatsu particles. Thus rapidly increasing just how rapidly they multiply. The reiatsu particles once inhaled will set off explosions inside the body. That will aim to cause damage to organs and tissue, blood vessels the lot. The Reiatsu particles will explode inside the body will the power of a level 20 Hado Spell. The Reiatsu released during a Tantrum tends to explode on contact, much like a Cero would. The power of this explosive power is on the level of a #80 Hadou spell. These Reiatsu based attack can manifest in a number of ways at times. The Reiatsu can spread up to 50 meters away from the wielder too.

Bankai Description:

Name: Kyouji Jikonozomi~ Spoiled Child, Selfish Desires.

During this stage of his Bankai, Izanagi's appearance would’ve undergone a few changes. The Shinigami would now be dressed in black and white clothing quite similar to that of an Arrancar’s. Resting on Izanagi's shoulders will be a pair of skull mask, red and black ones to be precise. The sleeves of his garments would have extended, fitting closely to his arms. Around his waist also will be a belt with three skull masks lining it. The bottom half of his clothing would also be ragged in appearance. On the Shinigami’s back will be a pair of Dark angelic wings if they can be called that. The Shinigami’s wing span will be large enough to protect Izanagi from incoming attacks, as well as allowing flight. The wings however are not invincible and is merely apart of his Bankai.Which means it is vulnerable to damage just like Izanagi is during this stage. Covering the Shinigami’s forearms will be a pair of black gauntlets, built for parrying melee attacks. As for his weapons Izanagi’s Scimitars would have changed slightly. This time round there will be a pair of Green Sash extending from both hilts. The Sash on each sword will extend up to fourteen inches in length. There will also be a dark fur around the cross guard of both blades. The top half of both swords would have become more rigid or saw like. Giving both weapons not only the ability to cut, but to also shred an opponents skin upon contact.

Bankai Ability:

Once Kyouji Nasamakki has been released into its Bankai stage, it will maintain it’s ability to affect the targets movements and perception. And of course the ability to throw a Tantrum will still be present. However Kyouji will now take things to another level as far as most things are concerned. Using the same method as before, Kyouji will release a wave of Reiatsu within a 40 meters wide area. The Reiatsu project itself in such a way as to spread in all directions. This Reiatsu will then aim to ensnare an opponent, thus trapping them in Kyouji’s ability. During Bankai, the Cerebrum malfunction will lead to brain damage. This normally manifests itself in the shape of temporary amnesia, where by Kyouji is able to erase the memory of an opponent temporarily. Once the memory has been temporarily erased for a maximum of 2 posts. The opponent will not remember anything during from the point of Kyouji’s Shikai release. This means they will have to work on stacking new memories. The point of this, is to make it easier for opponents to fall for Kyouji’s tricks. The memory wipe happens after every 6th post and last for 2 posts. This memory wipe is only activated after 8 posts has passed during the Bankai release and the opponent is of course trapped. The Movement stages of Kyouji’s ability will only have a few additions during its Bankai.

Movement: With its already existing abilities in play, Kyouji will take the movement malfunction to another level. As time goes by the Victim will notice that not only are things in reverse, but their physical prowess is also affected. The most notably effects will be in the form of paralysis as the Cerebrum seize to function properly. This paralysis doesn’t happen immediately, instead it takes a number of posts. The Target(s) muscle power, precision and even Reiatsu will be affected. The opponent’s movements will not only be reversed, but will become sluggish too. This will reduce the opponent’s muscle power and precision to half of what it should be. This means the opponent’s ability to throw a punch or even swing a sword at full power will not be as effective. Speed enhancement moves such as Shyunpo, Sonido etc would also become sluggish. This will decrease an opponent’s speed to half of what it should be. One should also keep in mind that Kyouji’s ability to affect the opponent’s movements is still at work. Kyouji ability to affect the opponent’s Reiatsu will still be in effect. The effects will still be the same as it’s Shikai stage, since the brat can’t have everything her way. As for the paralysis that affects the opponent(s), it will only be partial, which means movement will still be possible. After 6 posts has passed during Bankai, if the opponent was ensnared in Kyouji’s ability. Then their lower body will become partially paralyzed. Again movement and such will still be possible, but it will be very sluggish. Once another 6 posts has passed which takes it to a total of 12 posts. The opponent’s upper body will also become partially paralyzed too. It still allows for movement albeit be very sluggish.

Perception: The Same as His Shikai stage.

Tantrum: The same as Shikai, except that the explosive power of the attacks. Are now on the level of Hado 90's Spell. The manifestation of these Reiatsu based attacks. Will take on several different shapes, as they're manipulated by the Wielder. There is also the fact that Kyoiji is still able to disperse those tiny Reiatsu particles in the area. The Reiatsu particles will span up to 50 meters much like it's Shikai stage. And will also perform the same function, this time the explosions inside the body will be stronger. This of course means that it will be more devastating too. Imagine a level 33 Hadou spell exploding inside the body.

Techniques: Will Add later

Last edited by Izanagi on Sat May 29, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Isn't that a canon zanpakutou a certain canon captain has? If so, if you know me, you'd know I hate canon zanpakutou. So, is this a canon zan? Speak truthfully.
Back to top Go down

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Denied... Canon stuff... Hirako Shinji? Seriously? My favorite character's zanpakutou ability? Fix that.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Quote :
Shikai Special Ability: Sakanade's Shikai ability creates an inverted world. The power is an optical illusion which is caused by the scent the sword gives off upon its release. It inverts an opponent's sense of direction. Shinji describes the release technique as something like a trump card. Up and down, left and right as well as forward and backward are opposite. It is not just the sense of direction that is changed; the opponent's eyesight and where they get cut is reversed as well. Shinji claims that countering the damage from the inverted directions simply by processing it all within the mind is not possible. No matter how powerful the opponent even if one is accustomed to fighting in that particular way, their body will not adapt and will continue to fight by reflex, which causes it to continuously succumb to the power's effect.[72] The effect of the inverted world can be targeted at a specific opponent, making it ideal for use in group fighting.

The Above Quote is what Shinji's Zanapakuto does. Notice his Zanapakuto does nothing to disrupt someone's natural ability to move a certain way.

Now lets examine what my Zanapakuto does shall we?

Kyouji Nasamakki basically causes a malfunction by affecting the target's Cerebrum. This will then disrupt the conscious and volitional motor functions of the opponent's body. So in terms of movement this is what happens.

A) Bob tried moving left, but instead he moved to the right.

Another example.

B) Bob tried raising his hand and instead his leg rose instead.

In my Zanapakuto's case, if you wanna compare it to Shinji's it results in a counter. As far as Cannon goes, then perhaps we should deny majority of the stuff on this site? I implore you to revise things before jumping to a hasty decision.
Back to top Go down

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Ah, my apologies, Iza-Iza... I will review it more thoroughly this time.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:41 pm

I have a problem with this entire thing. Based on one factor.

Make that wave of rei visible.

Otherwise its a logical auto-hit that can't be dodged naturally without metagaming. Also, don't say a person can feel when that thing is released as a counter arguement, due to the fact that if they did feel it, they would have been hit by it. So at least make the waves visible.

Also, if your not gonna make the wave visilble. Take out the whole goes in all directions thing. Especially if its fourty feet.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Lol @ Dr. Shamal no probs ^^

As for Mr. Polk.

Maybe you need to calm down a little? It doesn't matter to me, if your a Mod or an Admin, since I don't give a damn. But you'll find that I tend to do things without any issues when peeps don't get pissy. So again chill out and ask for things to be done in a reasonable fashion. Your acting as if I was arguing with you or something.

Anyway Edited.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Lawl, That was not me having an attitude. Try to read it for what it is. Not try to judge it for what you percieve it to be. Regardless, add your bankai. Otherwise your char won't have one. If they aren't approved with one. It is not the same as all runner-up captains who earn then impliment it.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:14 pm

The feeling thing, can you make it that they feel that they are stabbed at some place that would really hurt? Or hear something so loud that they feel as if their eardrums might explode?
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:24 pm

I added what you suggested about the Hearing. As for the feeling aspect, not every touch will be painful. So saying every sensation would hurt is a bit over the top lol. Its more like, a gentle touch, will still be a gentle touch. It will just be felt on another part of the body.

Last edited by Izanagi on Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Lawl, the gentle touch eh? That sounds dirty, as for the hearing.. Make it that it can only get up to New York city noise, will ya?
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Lol your the dirty one XP. So yeah that noisy city bit is now added, I doubt I'll be using the sound aspect lol.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Can the enemy sense the reiatsu of those reishi particles at the tantrum thing?
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Sure lol, it's still my Reiatsu that is being used.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Make the memory wipe lasts for 2 posts... This seems good enough, it seems logical.. Though since it's a memory wipe, don't make the wave of reiatsu fast, y'know.. And also, by sluggish shunpo/sonido/hirenkyaku, you mean that it won't be sufficient.. Like, the user can be easily seen, wont be fast enough, and stops mid-way?
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Edited it to two posts. As for the sluggish movements, they wouldn't stop mid way during their Shyunpo or Sonido. Instead they wouldn't be as fast as what they would generally be. For example if you could have covered 100 meters in 10 seconds, it will now take 20 seconds. This is due to the individual moving only half as fast as what they're capable of. So speed techs where an opponent would seem to disappear and appear somewhere else. Will only be half as effective in that sense. Which means they can be seen, when moving and are not as fast as they should be.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Approved, I guess..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyouji Nasamakki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyouji Nasamakki   Kyouji Nasamakki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyouji Nasamakki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com