Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] Empty
PostSubject: Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal]   Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Johannes walked through the barren wasteland, not a single plant in sight, let alone an animal, Johannes sighed and placed his hand into the left pocket of his blazer, special tailored suit designed especially for him. He rummaged around, his face twisted into something rather retarded, reflecting the difficulty he was witnessing as he searched within his pocket. He snickered as he found the bastard packet of cigarettes; he chucked them into the air before catching them into his open palm.

He opened the packet, pulling out a single cigarette before returning the packet into it's original domain, as his other free hand fell into his trouser pocket, pulling out an ancient looking lighter; it was a special little thing, only 7 of them built in the world and Johannes had gone through heaven and hell just to get his hands on one of these beauties.

He snickered as he gazed down at the lighter; examining it as the flicked it through his fingers; it was completely made of silver, with dragons etched into it's surface. He smiled softly, flicking back the lid of the lighter, sending of a sudden spark that result in a spectacular yet respectable flame. Lifting the cigarette, between his forefinger and thumb, to his mouth, his mouth opened to welcome the new guest- lips clamping down on the bud, as his fingers relinquished their grasp on the item, before the whole hand cupped around the cigarette protecting the flame from any incoming wind.

The cigarette alight, he snapped the lid back on the lighter with a small flick of his hand, disrupting the supply of oxygen to the naked flame and thus ending its life. He pulled the lighter back into the pocket of his trouser, pulling out the cigarette with his other free hand, as he exhaled a thick smog of carcinogenous material.

"Now where be that boy?" he said as he looked around the barren desert, nothing to company him except for the clear blue sky and the scorching sun that hovered high above.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal]   Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:13 pm

The sun beat down upon Rommel as his boots sank deep into the sand beneath them. The sand curled around his boots, tinting the perfect black shine that covered his slick leather boots. The flaming cigarette hanging from his mouth fell softly from his mouth landing on the warm sand below, being pushed out by the sudden stop caused by the sand. He cursed softly as the flame was extinguished by the pressure of the sand and quickly decided to replace the cylinder with another. Geest drew his golden cigarette box from his right pocket and flipped it open as he continued his stroll. With his free hand he drew another cylinder of happiness and joy from the package and placed it in between his awaiting lips. In one swift motion he placed the package away and pulled out his lighter, lighting the cigarette to reinitiate the smoking procedure.

Once the troubles with his cigarettes had seised, Rommel noticed the other man standing in the desert which meant only one thing. This man was either hopelessly lost or he was the man he was here to battle. Geest slowly pulled the cylinder from his mouth as he drew closer and then placed it back between his lips once he had let the wondrous smoke release into the air. He had learned his lesson and was now walking slightly faster and with lighter steps so, he would not lose his precious piece of happiness again. Once within reach of the man Rommel again removed the cigarette and began to utter out his usual greeting.

"Greetings, I am Rommel Geest, you are?" said Rommel revealing his strong dutch accent.

As soon as the last word had come out of his mouth Rommel replaced the talking with his lovely cigarette. He moved his free, left hand into his corresponding pocket awaiting his response. Geest believed he knew this man from somewhere but, he failed to remember from where. He just vaguely remembered the name from some strange occurrence. It was possible that he had met him before or heard his name off the news somewhere but, it still escaped him. Rommel would have to await further conversation to realize whether he had met this man before or he was simpley going crazy.
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal]   Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:23 am

His head turned slowly at the incoming sound, the man's boots echoing through the vast empty land that both men now occupied. The incoming man held his own, he was tall, lean and seem well mannered, from a distance anyway, regardless, he seemed like the man Johannes needed; he placed his hand inside his blazer pocket once more, finding the piece of paper much quicker than his previous venture. He unfolded the piece of paper with one hand, while the other grabbed hold of his cigarette, taking it from his mouth while he gave off another vile exhale of thickened smoke.

He looked down at the picture, then flicked his head upwards, towards the man, then back down again, his mind racing to confirm whether it was the intended target or not; it was indeed him, though Johannes shifted, uncomfortably, on the spot, as his cigarette found it's way back into his mouth, this man was someone Johannes had encountered before; friend or acquaintance? He shook his head in frustration, his memory never served him well and it was indeed to this very day he still searched for such hidden facts about his brother...

His head flickered to the man, he was close now, far too close; the man spoke with a thick dutch accent, which didn't really help, it was hard to decipher what the man was trying to say, instead of smiling, Johannes just sighed and spoke with a rich posh, Britsh accent;

"Johannes Debeil, sorry to say this but your a wanted man, dead or alive-" inverting the piece of paper so the man could see an accurate image of himself, "- my client wants you... so I can't really say no. Witwe Schöpfer" he said slowly, tapping his sternum as he spoke that last two words.

As he spoke, a gigantic creature, probably 6 metres in height and 2 metres in width, smashed down into the ground, sending up sand granules everywhere, pattering Johannes, even as he tried to lean back and out the way, though to no avail, sand particles coated a good portion of his suit and he wasn't impressed at all.

"Be careful now will you" he spoke to his doll in fluent German, slightly angry about the whole sand ordeal, as he tried to rub all of them of his custom made suit. Still angry, he spat out the cigarette, a smog following it's trajectory as he exhaled along with the spitting action, it landed on the floor, where his foot came crashing down, smashing into the little thing and taking out it's life.

>>>Its just a suit, now lets have fun!<<< said his doll in German, the creature was now pumping, metallic swords formed into it's hands as the metal the doll secreted took rapid shape into gigantic swords that were as large as 2 metres each; both metallic sword and the doll made from the same composite, thought the doll clearly bigger was much stronger, had electricity cackling across their surface.

"I suggest we get this on the way."
he said, clearly annoyed, indicating that it was the end of the chitter chatter.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal]   Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Rommel watched carefully as the man spoke. He had a certain arrogance about him and from teh way he spoke he seemed to be a sort of bounty hunter of some sort. Geest had assumed the later but, the other was a mystery and when the man spoke the incantation and his doll appeared Rommel was in ah. His mouth hung slightly open and his eyes widened the slightest, only someone watching him closely would notice the change in expression before he hastily returned to his usual solemn look. The man who called himself Johannes Debeil was a Bountou, much like Rommel himself. That must of been when he heard the name before this man was of the same "race" as him but yet the man hadn't known when he accepted the contract. Or at least he hoped this Johannes hadn't known.

When Rommel looked upon the huge figure standing at least five meters tall and almost half of that in width, he noticed just who unintimidating his doll was. It was almost an embarrassment but, then again it's not the size that counts, hopefully.

Geest wrapped two fingers around the lit cigarette hanging from his bottom lip and the other hand around his golden cigarette package that lay within his right pocket. He then gently removed the cylinder from his mouth dropping it to the ground below him and watching silently as the flame was extinguished. As much as Rommel was delighted by the taste he preferred to fight without it placed between his lips for, he thought that if left alone he would worry about it falling every time he was attacked. Looking back upon his target, he placed his index figure upon the golden container still nestled in his pocket, allowing for his doll to be summoned.

In front of Rommel a tall slender man seemed to appear out of nothingness itself. The man seemed to be made completely of mismatched, patches of fabric sewed together quite hastily. His eyes were nothing but two lines of black stitching that formed an "X" pattern and his mouth was only one line of the same stitching. He slouched where he stood and his arms and head seemed limp. When the wind blew his body swayed along with it, it was almost as if there was no soul left inhabiting the body.

"If you wish, you may make the first move," said Rommel in his usual arrogant but yet kind dutch accent.
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal]   Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Johannes smiled softly at the man, a challenge was indeed what he had expected, though to find another fellow bount with a doll was reasonably disturbing; he, Johannes, valued his bount brethren much like any other member of his family, it was an ordeal for him to raise his own blade against a man whom he considered kin.

"I'm glad, you chose to fight" he said calmly, giving the man a warm, profound smile, as he raise his hand, metal oozed out, cooling and reforming to create a majestic sword, worthy to be worn by a mighty king. The blade of the sword, much sharper than any other, with Johannes's level of control, mainly on a molecular level, he produced the sword to become sharper than any other sword, with Electricity cackling on its surface.

He gripped the sword, firmly in his left hand, while his right palm shot in front of him, two metal shrapnel shards shooting outwards from it, aiming to hit the man in the middle of his chest, sharpened much like the sword, increasing the general penetration of the shards, while a fairly sturdy lair of metal coated the surface of his palm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal]   Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome part 1 [ Me v Shamal]
Page 1 of 1