Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] Empty
PostSubject: Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes]   Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:06 am

There was a circular clearing amongst a forest of bamboo, thick were the sea of bamboo with paths aligned. The sky is blotted by the grass yet light still reached the field which was 15 meters in diameter. Two of the Samurai faced each other in their robes, one wearing jet black whilst the other was white. One was blond, wore a skipper's hat and had an eyepatch whilst the other was black haired and had red eyes. They both had Katana's, the normal sorts. They stood 15 feet apart on the grassy field in the middle of the entire grassy bamboo forests. The one eyed man looked at his opponent and adversary. As both of them held their swords drawn out, Niko holding it with both hands with the blade facing downwards at the ground, just a few inches apart from the ground, the sharp side of the blade facing Johannes. Niko's legs spread apart as the wind kisses his chest in the form of a flowy breeze.

"So it has come to this, brother against brother, Bounto against Bounto. I've always wanted to be in a Samurai style showdown myself, wouldn't you agree?" Niko chuckled, "So do you have what it takes to kill me or are you just standing there gawking at my stance in awe? I'd understand that anyways, most opponents are quite dumbfounded by my stance and awe-striking power."
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes]   Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:32 am

He stood, calm, composed and above all alert, his red eyes shimmering in the sparkling light that wisped through any orifice that gave an opportunity for said photons to penetrate and nourish the hidden greenry within the vast towers of bamboo and grass alike. The scenario was a perfect emphasizing the term "survival of the fittest"; here in the mountainous regions where nutrients was scarce and light was fought over, it was those who competed and survived that were alone the champions of life; put through against all the odds, they alone surpassed those around them, living through the day to fight the next... and here two bounts, no brothers, came to decide their own fates upon such a prestigious yet symbolic ground, no fitting place for such an epic battle about to unfold.

An opening of 15 metre dimater cut through the bamboo vegetation for the two bounts to uphold their final battle; Johannes in his black robes, his katana arched in front of him in attack position, both men gazed at each other as a swift yet soothing wind sliced through the bamboo and smashed into the two, causing the fluttering of both robes until the wind lowered and subsided all together.

The man in white, broke the tension and silence between the two, speaking calmly as if chatting to a friend he had not seen in an extensive amount of time; Johannes snickered and replied,

"Brother against brother...-" his voice trailing away before he shook his head and his voice took form properly "-I guess it seems so. Thats quite some arrogance you've got there, I'd be happy to take of that big head of yours, might do you a favor, especially, seeing how big it" he said with a hint of glee, as his face twisted, giving the other bount a crooked smile.

He lurched forward as he took a step, his acceleration already on the way, his sword reverted it's position, pointing behind him while the handle was roughly on level with his right kidney, the apex or point of the katana dug softly into the ground, scraping more like, as he tore his way to the man. When he was about sword range, he used his acceleration and a twist of his hip to build extra power into his cut, as he made a horizontal swing at the man's abdominal region; it wouldn't be a deep cut, though it would harm his rectus abdominal muscles, Johannes would have gone deeper but he was at the limit of his range, using his katana to keep some distance between the two.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes]   Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:56 am

Niko looked calmly at his opponent as he was emerging, his calm emerald eye keeping that focus on him. First step of his opponent, pull away one hand from his Katana as he holds it to his right. Second step of his opponent, he spreads his legs apart from one another, breathing in before breathing out as it would be the fifth step of his opponent. Letting his lungs fill up with the cool air before letting it out in the process. Able to read the body language of the Bounto against him, before him and charging at him. A grin extended to his mouth as his lazy eye widened to that of a fully opened socket with anticipated bloodthirst. He noted that the attack was at the minimum sword range, it was not to cut him deep but to wound him as first blood. The sword meant for him ripping through air aimed at his abdomen. The extra momentum could be used against the man. Timing it right given how much he has trained over countering the problems of depth perception, as time went on and people get used to "a single" eye just as a blind man sharpens his other senses, whilst the tip was coming at him, earlier as it was arriving, at least at it's earliest point making that swing as it let loose from his hip with that extra power, the man dove down towards his opponent after quickly kneeling, with a propulsion of a frog-like manner with his head in front so to ensure proper directions. Letting the blade pass by him on top without even making a scratch or even getting near him thanks to the early sign dodge. His dive was mostly from the side of his opponent's right foot. His body now at knee level as it was launching at the ground, reaching to the medium range in the form of one feet from his opponent. The extra momentum ensuring that the blade is away from him. A golden opportunity as he thrusts forth his blade to the enemy man's crotch with intentions to hit him in the middle of his body, testicles were the aim with the tip of the blade done so in the hardest sense, with only one hand in a quick momentum after having launched himself, his elbow earlier being at his abdomen with the hilt of the blade at shoulder level much before the thrust. His blade at this range making him quite lethal. His hand meanwhile grasping for his leg with an aim to prevent a kick by letting the arm take the blow and prevent a dodge, as well as to trip him if he had intentions on continuing on running. The thrust itself done with a slight upward curve and an intention to penetrate him with a deep stab on what would bear him children. Thankfully in a position to roll as he had landed on the ground with his feet and knees planted as well, his white clothing dirty as his vision quickly turns over to the horizontally slicing blade which was ripping the air and not him. That was after he made the distance of the thrust though as an insurance. His free arm's elbow planted on the ground whilst speeding for a grasp.
Back to top Go down
Johannes Debeil

Johannes Debeil

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes]   Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:43 am

The man made a dive rapidly, much like a submarine, as his katana arch sliced through the air, hitting pretty much nothing let alone even drawing blood. His gritted his teeth as the man came to one knee, his blade now up shoulder level, pointed outwards from him and aimed towards Johannes genitalia; his eyes widened as the adrenaline began kicking his, his heart rate spiking, his awareness heightened far more than ever.

His body working instinctively, his hand relinquished the grasp on the handle, shooting downwards, onto the sword that was directed at his crotch. The sharp end facing away from his hand but the sharp point still raced towards his groin; his hand grasped just near the sharp point or apex of the sword where it marked the region between the sharp end and blunt end of the katana. His hand pushed down, using principles of moments, acting as a bigger moment (due to being at a much greater distance than the pivot, namely the bount, he had to use little force to change the direction, same thing applies when someone sits in the middle of a see saw, another sits at the end, which way does the see saw go?) to push the sword down and away from his groin, though the speed of the katana was too much, even as he pushed it down, it sliced through the bottom half of his testis; agony seared through him, though a vetern of war, he'd experienced much worse; he gritted his teeth, pushing the pain out of his conscious as much as he could but the throbbing flow of blood didn't help. Blood oozed out of the shredded part of his testis, pain doubled but he knew if it got to him, it'd be over; his mind was telling him to give up but his body assured him that he could take more. His hand pressed hard down ont othe sword, pushing it down further away from his testis, and lowered it away from any more danger.

The man grabbed onto his ankle, while his arch was completed, twisting the sword quickly, it pointed downwards, he slashed it downwards, the point aiming towards the man's right shoulder, a soft region between the mans clavicle and neck; where the brachial plexus, axillary vein and artery were located. However, the range of the attack was incredibly lethal especially when it was to the man's right, his blind eye would not be able to see the sword perfom it's action and because he was on one knee it made it hard for him to get out. Further more, if the man leaned forward, the sword would shred most of his back muscles, move backwards and he'd still get his vitals hit, move to his left, he'd have his nerves and arttery and vein still ripped; a move to the right and the sword could be finding its way into his sternum or probably into major organs.

With his hand pressed down onto the man's sword, pinning it, while the bount's hand had held Johannes's foot in place, he also held himself.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes]   Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:13 am

With Niko's hand gripping for his ankle, the former Kommodore had quickly pulled his thrusted sword away from his opponent's grip as it coincides with slicing through the bottom of the testicles, the sword itself because it was grasped from the smooth side and with such a strong pull had meant it was taken away, dropping it in that quick simultaneous moment as his other hand would pull on the enemy's ankle, standing up with his other hand grasping for a vice-grip on his ankle quickly enough. Pulling the ankle upwards all the way while pushing back with intentions to trip. Pushing hard enough with both hands gripping before releasing as it coincided with the swinging of that sword. Having done so in a process of raising the enemy legs up first with the power of his lifting up, standing up to apply the pressure and finally throwing off the leg the other direction as done so in close quarter combat to complicate such a swing in those few moments. The enemy's sword clutched with his hand trying to complete a swing would complete the off balancing of the fighter. Nikolaus's sword landed to his left side in context to Johannes being thrown to the direction of right. The Kommodore having not even been touched or scathed once more thanks to his quick thinking as well as not to mention that his back was no longer exposed, Niko picks up his blade by a simple kneel and retraction, holding it with both hands as he would pace away from his opponent, taking long steps back in that little time having performed the move thanks also to the help of the dirt amidst the grassy field contributing to making an easy leg flip along with Nikolaus in the due process pushing his foot against the ground to change angles to go a bit away from the hit of the sword by helping through with the trip before standing so to be at the side of the ankle much earlier in a semi-roll. Having intended earlier to simply throw him off but with an unexpected help from Johannes himself contributing to his own downfall. For Nikolaus, the extra help of putting force on his elbow to the ground along with his knees on the ground helped with getting up fast and up to his knees and finally his feet in a quick succession.

"Oh come now, after all that enthusiasm, you're going to just stop fighting because of losing your balls? Hah, so now you literally lost your balls and your guts to fight, how typical of the Luftwaffe." Taunted the Kriegsmarine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes]   Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samurai Showdown [Niko vs. Johannes]
Page 1 of 1