Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bones

Bones

Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP Empty
PostSubject: Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP   Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:21 am

Name: Shwarz Hund
{Black Dog}

Manifestation: Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP Doggie10
!THE BLACK ONE!

Medium: Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP Stud11
This is worn on Ben's left ear.

Doll Ablity: Shwarz Hund’s ability is to instantly turn her fur razor sharp that could cut through almost anything specifically brick and buildings about two feet thick would be the maximum of her cutting abilities with brick and stone. With steel or any stronger medals the max is about one foot. Her fur also when this ability activates grows two inches longer and is angled up a little more. When needed though the maximum length her fur may grow is about a foot long each hair but it can only grow up to a foot long once in a single battle.
The fur also will not cut Ben or Lebens Hund at all.

Element: Shadow/Dark

Techniques:

Wachsen Sie
"Wachsen Sie Shwarz Hund!"
Shwarz Hund grows to an epic size about as tall as a modern day sky scraper this technique is more of a last resort.
Duration: 2 Posts
Cooldown: 10 posts

Beschatten Sie Balken
"Beschatten Sie Balken Zerstören Sie meine Feinde!"
Out of Shwarz Hund's mouth appears a beam as powerfull as a cero shot used by the arrancar. The beam is black and it's about two meters thick and two meters tall.
Cooldown: 3 posts

Wand von Schatten
"Schwarzer Hund nehmen diese Kraft, uns zu verteidigen, und Ihre Alliierten!"
Shwarz Hund uses her reitsu and she evaporates into a huge wall about fifty feet tall 40 feet long and two feet thick

LEBEN HUND

Name: Leben Hund
(Life Dog)

Manifestation: Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP Doggie11
!THE WHITE ONE!

Medium: Look above in Shwarz Hund her earing medium is the same as leben Hund's but it's white and is worn on Ben's right ear.

Doll Ablity: Leben Hund's ability when activated his teeth grow in large saber tooth tiger like fangs. Each fang grows about four inches longer making them a nice weapon for Leben Hund.

Element: Light/Holy

Blendenden Licht
Leben Hund fires a small ball out of his mouth that explodes infront of him. This blinds anyone 1-100 yards away temporarily for their next post. This cannot blind Shwarz Hund or Ben.
Cooldown:5 posts

Leichte Klone
Leben Hund in this ability is able to bend like to make it look like he is in a different location. He is able to project four of these 'clones'. The clones are not at all solid for they are only appearing to be real.
Cooldown:3 posts

Steigende Sonne
In this ability Leben Hund fires a huge ray of reitsu appearing to be almost as large as a cero but not as strong.
Cooldown:3 posts
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP   Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:34 am

Hmm, just to be clear, this fur and teeth doesn't pierce zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
Bones

Bones

PostSubject: Re: Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP   Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:35 am

Yes I know that'd be impossible <.>
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP   Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:37 am

Both dolls approved, but the techniques I shall leave to another admin/mod, preferably ask Hiruma.. He just loves checking apps like this. XDD Seriously, ask any other staff besides him to check your techniques...
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP   Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:43 pm

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP   Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shwarz Hund and Leben Hund WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Bountou Doll Creation :: Old Bountou Doll Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com