Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Netami and Aiyoku I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Netami and Aiyoku I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Netami and Aiyoku I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Netami and Aiyoku I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Netami and Aiyoku I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Netami and Aiyoku I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Netami and Aiyoku I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Netami and Aiyoku I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Netami and Aiyoku I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Netami and Aiyoku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oodama

Netami and Aiyoku Empty
PostSubject: Netami and Aiyoku   Netami and Aiyoku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:17 am

Name: Netami and Aiyoku

Manifestation: The spirit within Kenshiki's zanpakuto isn't one, it's actually two. Netami and Aiyoku share dominance within the blade, coaching and tutoring him through his life, trying to tell him what to do and what not to do. They are both lions, although one is male and one is female. Netami, the light gray one is the female, her beautiful fur shining with the sun that hangs over their heads in the small world that they reside inside. She has a horn on her head, Just like Aiyoku. Her horn is all gray, matching perfectly with her fur. Though there are differences with the two, Netami is smaller in side, but longer. She also has a longer tail than Aiyoku. Aiyoku on the other hand, is very stocky and muscular, his majestic black mane is very long and fluffy, usually able to reach his lower back when the "wind" is blowing. He has dark vinegar yellow eyes, while Netami, along with Kenshiki, has light blue ocean colored eyes. Aiyoku's fangs are also thicker and longer, although that isn't necessary. Netami is lighter than Aiyoku, obviously, but at times, one would question just who had dominace, with the way Netami can take control. Netami and Aiyoku

Release Phrase: "Netami and Aiyoku, Envy and Lust tide together by Pride, let the requiem cry out our names!"

Family: Melee(Shadow based)

Level: Shikai(Working on Bankai)

Sealed Zanpakuto: Kenshiki's Sealed Zanpakuto is completely demonic. Though, it in itself doesn't represent what he or his spirits are about in anyway. The blade is roughly six feet in length. It's blade is made of the finest, black steel. It's edge is carved and cut so fine, it will slice paper by simply dropping it over the blade. Kenshiki wears the blade like a normal katana, held by a sash on his right hip.

The hilt is that of a demon body. It's feet where the hilt would start. The body waving and stretching to give the hilt about a foot. The wings acted as a grip, and although they looked uncomfortable, they weren't actually. The very tip of the hilt, the head of the demon, held it's mouth open, upper jaw and lower jaw fangs sticking out, it's eyes were replaced by two rubies. The sheath for the blade is like any other, Black wooden marble, stained and it was the length of the blade, five feet in length.

Shikai: Kenshiki's shikai is far from average; it is directly close range, and there is nothing that would give it any type of range. The shikai are two gauntlet type weapons. They're both made of sterling silver, reaching up to his elbows. The gauntlets resemble that of mid evil time gauntlets. Though, the difference with these are plain and simple. On each side facing outward, are two blades that stick out. On the knuckles are also each two thin, yet strong blades that reach about four inches in length. These are possibly the only things that even come clsoe to giving him a long like range of battle. These gauntlets on the bottom are loose, and held together by five thick links of steel. Kenshiki can also make a blade come from the palm of the gauntlets, this blade is hidden, and will only appear when applying reietsu to it. Shikai

Shikai Ability:
Shadows archway: By applying reietsu, then punching the ground Ken is able to send a rippling crater through the earth toward the opponent. This much must be done at close range, because although it is fast, it will not travel that far. This only go's about three meters in front of him, and spreads roughly about two meters. If the enemy is stuck underneath of this attack, they will be hurdled into the air with an extreme speed. This also depends on the amount of Reietsu the enemy has. If they are strong than Kenshiki, then they will not hurdle as fast, and may regain control.

Unnamed technique: Kenshiki has another technique that he has yet to discover a name for. He starts by punching the air after gathering reietsu into his fist. Then after punching the air, he is able to send what looks like a lions mouth at the enemy. This attack is also fast, but can only go about the same distance, about three and a half meters. If the enemy is struck by this, it will feel like they were hit by a bus head on, but will not necessarily cause the physical damage that an actual bus will cause.

Charge: 0 Cooldown: 1

Credit to the artist who drew the pictures I am using

Last edited by Oodama on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Netami and Aiyoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Netami and Aiyoku   Netami and Aiyoku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:59 pm

your unamed tech needs to be added into your ability. I don't like how weak it is. Combine them.
Back to top Go down

Netami and Aiyoku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Old Zanpaktou Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com