Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Pereza vs anyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Pereza vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Pereza vs anyone   Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:12 pm

That was wonderful day, clear blue sky, warm sunlight was covering all the area. All this place looked like a some park or should I say some kind of glade. Not very long grass was all over the place, if you will carefully watch the skyline you will be able to see some trees far away. The wind was blowing calmly from time to time breaking the peaceful silence and whistling somewhere in the grass.

Calm atmosphere destroyed sudden screech from the sky. In one moment that blue sky was torn apart with dark void, Garganta. An arrancar appeared in it. He stood firmly with a little dose of arrogance in his posture.His eyes seemed to be bored, empty you could say that they were already dead without any light in them. His hands were in pockets. His overcoat was floating thanks to the wind, that same wind was giving an arrancar cooling breeze for his face what felt very nice.Also what u could see for the first look, arrancar had a sword on his back, probably normal katana.

An arrancar took little step forward and left Garganta, which closed immediately after returning sky to it natural state of beauty. Ah that's nice, this is what i was looking for spoke to himself when was looking around area. As he was standing above the ground, the wind lashed an arrancar face a little letting his hair to float a little bit revealing something what wasn't visible before. A number 3 on arrancars left side of forehead, above his left eye. It was fact, that arrancar was Pereza Vagos current Tercera Espada.

Pereza after taking a look on this palce, stepped on the ground. This place will be just fine said and after a moment he was lying on the grass with hands crossed under his head.Vagos was that type of a guy who just love watch the sky, he didn't care about anything else as long as he could do that. A loner type who detest company and any interference of his free time. Also very lazy who don't think about future only what matters to him is present. He didn't hide his reiatsu because it was to troublesome for him, this probably will have some consequences in near future but like I said it didn't matter as long as he could watch his precious sky.

So there he was, Tercera Espada watching the sky and spacing out like usual, not expecting what the nearest future can bring to him...
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

Pereza vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pereza vs anyone   Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:37 pm

A certain someone found himself being kicked from beyond a Senkai gate and into the realm of the Humans. The Shinigami as it seems was propelled high into the air, before he came crashing back down. Gathering Reishi particles out of pure instinct, the man started skidding. Smoke rose as the man burned up the runways of the heavens. The heavens? Well from where the Shinigami was slumped over, he was in heaven. "I really despise this part of the job. Why did I have to get sent to this damn place? It better be for something good this time round. About oh Mister Jushiro there is a disturbance go see to it". To show his displeasure, the Shinigami began grumbling. Not only that but he was also mimicking the voice of a certain someone. The Shinigami let out a low growl, the man was now standing up straight. Looking at the Shinigami, he stood at a terrifying 5'7 inches, a giant of colossal proportions. It took the Shinigami a couple of seconds before realizing where he was. The man had spent a fair amount of time sleeping. So most of what was going on, seemed to have skipped him. He just didn't care nor did any of it really mattered. Looking around the area, the Shinigami basked in the winds.

It felt rather soothing on his skin, the fresh air was also very welcoming too. Now this is the life, this is what its all about. Now he may never return to the Soul Society, it was their own fault. The Shinigami was sent to this place on a termination mission. This mission would have been better suited for the 11th Division. Instead some smart ass decided to send in the 13th. Closing his eyes for a moment, the Shinigami's haori swayed in the wind. The Shinigami's figure cast a shadow down below, it was warm and sunny out. "Now where is this suppose threat that they want me to deal with?". The man said to himself before his senses decided to tune into the real of the humans. It was a tedious task, the man was picking up strange broadcasts. His brain had gone digital and his Katana were the anthenas. The Shinigami stood there momentarily dazed. A few more moments went by and with a quick knock on the head. The channels scrolled up and down and skipped a few along the way. The man finally arrived at the desired channel, that one that broadcasts a certain program.
'Several ways to sense Reiatsu' and the Shinigami listened and followed instructions. It was like downloading information, it was pointless. The Shinigami came as a package with everything built in. A smile formed on the face of the Shinigami suddenly, he had discovered his target. The man didn't seen to be hiding either, must truly be a troublesome person.

Walking along, the Shinigami didn't seem to be in a hurry at all. He would take his time until he reached his desired location. While on his way towards the target. The Shiniganmi was already weighing up the pros and cons of this situation. Worst case scenario is that they both get high, find some chicks and have a bit of fun. Then again that wouldn't happen, not now anyway. The Shinigami was finally at the spot and down below was the target. "Heller, how yer doing?".  The Shinigami said while waving frantically at the person down below. The so called God of death fox grin was also present and almost permanent. 
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Pereza vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pereza vs anyone   Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:37 am

Indeed day was great so the sky was, Pereza was starring at it like it was some kind of "God" or "Idol" then a shinigami made sudden appearance, well let's just say he appeared because he just walked into Vagos's sight. Espada felt some strong reiatsu coming to this town but the sky was so beautiful that anything else didn't matter for him this moment.

But now he can't ignore a death God who is standing right before him. Shinigami huh? and the things were so great here why he must kill that moment.... things will be troublesome from now i guess. as he thought reaper spoke, a warm greeting with that ironical smile characteristic for a captain. Sequnda deduced from his Haori that he was a captain but something was strange about his reiatsu something very familiar.

You want something from me shinigami because you killing this perfect moment for me you know ? Pereza asked still lying on the ground and watching the sky. He was very curious what will happen next, even if he was lazy like hell now he had that feeling, what was it and excitement ? Maybe who knows even Espada didn't. Now he was waiting for shinigamis next "move".
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

Pereza vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pereza vs anyone   Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:29 am

The Shinigami couldn't help but smile at the Arrancar using his fox grin. This was a confident one indeed, so much so that he was being arrogant. The Shinigami began his descent, landing 15ft away from the Arrancar that was still laying on the ground.  "How rude, I sent you a greeting and this is how you reply? Shame on you Arrancar. But I do want something from you, which happens to be your life. I apologize for being so blunt. They didn't really give me a choice at all, so I'm just relaying a message. In any case Arrancar, rise to your feet". With his words trailing off, the Shinigami's hand rose. His left hand to be precise, his index and middle fingers extended. As for the remainder of his fingers, they were now folded. This would be a good way to get things going after all. The Shinigami maintained his creepy fox grin. The air around him felt rather eerie and for good reason too. The Shinigami's stance seemed perfect, providing no openings. "Last warning". 
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Pereza vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pereza vs anyone   Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:44 pm

I guess it cannot be helped, this is so annoying, just wait my precious sky, just wait for me. This will be a crimson sunrise now Espada was about to fight. He looked at shinigami with his cold, empty eyes, this look was indeed freezing for most who met Pereza. You are so impatience death god, you really want to meet with your so called god so soon? i guess it's not my business after all Once he said he stood up. His left hand was in pocket and with right he grabbed Tortuga and took out the sword pointing with it at his enemy.

You should know the name of arrancar who will end your life, i'm Pereza Vagos remember that name because it's last time when someone is introducing to you what was strange in this situation, normally arrancars easily are telling theirs numbers, almost with some kind of pride, even before name. Vagos was the only one who hates this numbers, that's why he never tell his. What is ironic his number is visible to all.

Once the wind blew stronger the patch of hair covering his forehead above left eye moved and you could clearly see the tattoo, black number two which means there is only one in Hueco Mundo who is stronger. Segunda wasn't the type who would make the first move his laziness and some kind of arrogance prevented him from doing so. Now with his blade in right hand he awaited patiently for the enemy's first move.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

Pereza vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pereza vs anyone   Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:53 pm

The Shinigami's Reiatsu that he'd been gathering for the past few moments began to materialize. It now took on the shape of a blue spiral, swirling with the Shinigami's energy. The man had a Fox grin on his face as he stood there. The Arrancar showed once again, just how confident and perhaps how arrogant he is. Then again this creature could never hope to understand the Shinigami's displeasure at all. The Shinigami soon cocked his head to the side in a child like manner. "Maybe you misunderstood my intentions here Arrancar. I don't want to be here right now, but I was however forced to come here. So I'd like to get this done and over with as soon as possible". The Shinigami replied whilst looking at the enemy. The Arrancar seemed as if he was ready to begin at any time now. The drawn sword was proof of that, such a fascinating scene.

"If I wasn't in the middle of something, I would applaud you. That would however require me to stop what I'm doing right now. Your words are very strange Arrancar Vagos. Your words sound rather familiar to me, perhaps its the Shinigami like line of yours. We're the ones who generally introduce ourselves. You creatures on the other hand just aim to kill on sight. I will show you the same courtesy and introduce myself Arrancar. I am the Juusanbantai Taicho, Jushiro Izanagi. As to whether or not I will be your last opponent, we will have to see". The Captain maintained his posture with the Kido spell still charging. It was now clear what the man was planning on doing, such a move was easily read. It was nothing specially on the Captain's part too. Maybe it was his laziness or his unwillingness for being in such a place.

As the wind swept through the area, the Arrancar's number and potential powers was made official. The Captain soon stuck his tongue out and pulled it back into his head. The Kido spell was now ready to be fired and as pre warned. Jushiro stepped forward a little, three feet to be exact. Closing the gap between them, which made it 12 feet between the two of them. The Captain's left hand soon drifted towards his Nodachi. The shorter blade came out swiftly
. "Hado 33; Blue Fire Crash Down". Jushiro whispered softly in a child like tone. The Blue energy that was being generated had reached its peak by now. More powerful than a regular Hado 33, which means it should sting a bit more. The Kido was then blasted forth towards the Arrancar's mid section. It was swift and had a lot of power behind it too. Again this was only the beginning, such an attack was child's play. But even an attack such as that had its rewards too. At this moment in time, no one had any idea what the Captain was hoping to accomplish.

"I'd feel a lot better if you'd hurry up and released your powers. I have no intention of spending all day in a place like this".
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Pereza vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pereza vs anyone   Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:03 pm

That blue ball again huh? Death gods are so boring It was the first thing when Pereza saw that Hado, he saw it many times fighting various reapers and he exactly knew the power and speed of it, it was really a mere child's play or better say a prelude to this overture.

Once "Blue Fire Crash Down" was shot Pereza tried to dodge it with sonido, like he expected there was no big problem with it but he noticed it was faster and quite more powerful then the one he saw in the past, now it didn't matter. Vagos was now 12 feet behind (after sonido he used to dodge the "Blue Fire Crash Down") shinigami.

Vagos didn't know how fast the opponent is, that's why he was tracking Jushiro's reiatsu with his pesquisa since the moment he fired "Blue Fire Crash Down" , now even if Arrancar's eyes couldn't follow movements of the reaper, his pesquisa would "tell" him where enemy is or atleast where most of his reiastu is.

You don't want to be here, ha! - Espada laughed a bit - that's the difference i wanted to be here, look at the sky here it's beautiful, the most beautiful sky i have ever seen and you interfere with my relax time here so i want to end it quick too but we will see if i need to realese my full power to kill you

When segunda ended his sentence he started to gather a ball of red energy in his left hand and after a moment he shot Cero at the Jushiro's back, now he wanted to test the power of opponent. Cero wasn't the only one attack here, the moment Pereza shot he charged with his blade hiding himself behind Cero beam, he was hoping to cut Izanagi. The same moment he charged his left hand's fingers, to be clear index finger and the third finger, started to glow a little with some energy, Pereza's every move seemed to be chaotic but everything was planned before, that was the type of a guy he was, he had always plan B, plan C or even plan D.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

Pereza vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pereza vs anyone   Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:33 pm

Jushiro stood there watching the Blue sphere on energy make its way towards his target. As intended it moved with tremendous speed and power too. It however wasn't enough and the Captain knew that as well. At this point of the fight, Jushiro was merely feeling out his opponent. With the disappearance of his opponent, Jushiro's Kodachi and Katana was drawn. The Daisho pair was now in the Captain's hand, Katana in his left and the Kodachi in his right. The Kido soon crased into a tree in the distance and exploded with a loud bang. The Captain sighed a little, the Espada was now standing behind the man. The Espada in question was now standing 12 feet away from the Captain. Jushiro stood with his back turn to the enemy for now. The Kodachi in his right hand spun and was now in a reversed grip it seems. The Captain's index and middle fingers extended with his back turn to the man. The Shinigami soon cocked his head to the side and formed a fox grin on his face. The Captain could feel the Cero energy being gathered, there was no mistaking it. Things had stepped up a notch within a matter of seconds it seems. The Captain was also whispering something to himself at the same time. Who would get the drop on who now? One had to be careful, besides this was the Segunda Espada after all. Definitely on the level on a Captain, if not above some of them.

As the Cero was being charged, Jushiro was ready to go as well. The Captain would respond quickly, but it had to be done with perfect timing. The Cero burst forth and almost simultaneous the Kido spell was uttered. It needed to be done almost simultaneously, other wise the trap wouldn't work. "Bakudo 81; Danku". The Cero was closing the gap and Vagos was also charging in. The transparent Shield formed quickly to protect the Shinigami behind it. The Kido used had the ability to defend against powerful attacks. The Cero collided with the shield and considering that Vagos was charging in. The man would be right at the heart of the deflected blast. The Espada's own Cero would go against him at close range. The size and power of the Cero would be enough to fatally wound the Arrancar. Considering that the Arrancar was charging the man would be at least two feet away before the explosion occurred. At the same time Jushiro would have pushed off into the air. 20 meters into air and away from the blast radius and would look on as they Espada awaited his fate.

"I really hope he sees the folly in his ways now. Maybe he will get serious, on the other hand, I''m starting to have fun". The Shinigami thought to himself whilst watching the carnage.
Back to top Go down
Pereza Vagos

Pereza Vagos

Pereza vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pereza vs anyone   Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:40 am

{sorry all this Easter thing caught me and i haven;t time for my self lately Razz but i will post soon so be patient xD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pereza vs anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pereza vs anyone   Pereza vs anyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pereza vs anyone
Page 1 of 1