Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Blade of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Blade of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Blade of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Blade of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Blade of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Blade of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Blade of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Blade of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Blade of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Blade of the Fallen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

The Blade of the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: The Blade of the Fallen   The Blade of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Name: Hirimori

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: Shine Brightly, Hirimori

Family: Kido

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: A basic katana. Nothing special, but the guard is in teh shape of a wheel. Each spoke leading to the base of the blade.

Shikai: From the Blade hilt. A neon, green beam will erect. The rest of the hilt and guard remain looking the same.

Shikai Ability: When used with specific Kidos, weither it be Bakudo or Hado, it will be able to use the Kidos effect as its own for two turns if its above 60, below 60 would last for 5 turns. An example would be that if Hado# 4 is used then the blade when swung will fire a giant bolt of lightning from it. The limit on this however is that Bakudos only work if the blade hits the Opponent directly on the skin not clothes etc. Hado's However are able to vary. Basically When the SKikai is unleashed it will be able to combine with certain kidos.

Kido# Sixty-Seven: This Basically makes a hole of swishing rei, located some where in front of the user, that whenever it is touched will repluse the enemy backwards at such horrible force that the enemy will blackout for a turn if they don't have a way to slow themselves down. [Cooldown of Seven]

Kido# Fourteen: This Makes a Circle of light around the Enemy. It then proceeds to fire out a barrage of light bullets that will pierce the target. If the Opponent has a High Spirit Pressure they can destroy the ring before hand. This attack is instant only giving the opponent a quick second to jump out of it. Fast Opponents Bypass the Ring before its even formed.[Cooldown of Three Turns]

Bankai: The Blade extends by two inches. It now is darker green. A pair of green wings that allow the captain to fly erect on his back. The wings are energy. So they can't be harmed by weapons.

Bankai Ability: When used all he needs to do is think of the Bakudo or Hado, the blade will be able to use the Kidos effect as its own. Regardless of the number of the Kido. An example would be that if Hado# 4 is used then the blade when swung will fire a giant bolt of lightning from it. But in Bankai, this ability allows for it to use four kidos at once. The limit on this however is that Bakudos only work if the blade hits the Opponent directly on the skin not clothes etc. Hado's However are able to vary. Basically When the Bankai is unleashed it will be able to combine with certain up to four kidos at one time. If he uses all four kido. He can't change one of the kido for another full three turns.

[Big Kidos like Kido 67, and 96, and 90 can only be used once per release of the blade. 90 however would turn the blade into one of the black spears. Think a black lightsaber.]

Last edited by Razeil Fisto on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Voltaire

Mr. Voltaire

The Blade of the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blade of the Fallen   The Blade of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Approved Unless, anyone has a problem with it.
-Yet, I would state that Kido # Sixty-seven can be dodged. XD It just seemed like an unavoidable technique. So, I simply wished to state that.
Back to top Go down

The Blade of the Fallen
Page 1 of 1