Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Light Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Light Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Light Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Light Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Light Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Light Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Light Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Light Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Light Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Light Zanpaktou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

The Light Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: The Light Zanpaktou   The Light Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Name: Seikou Hankyou (Delicate Reverberation)

Manifestation: The Light Zanpaktou Th8a8c54d0

Release Phrase: Light is the happiness we seek and even temporary distractions cannot keep us far for too long; remember that I am waiting.

Family: Light

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto: The Light Zanpaktou The_lu10

Shikai:

The Light Zanpaktou Fantas10
Because of Ichijouji's mastery to manipulate light around him, the entire scenery changes. Because light is what gives every item its distinct look and color, Ichijouji changes the properties of the light around him so that the entire area takes on a new look. This is that new look. The image above is what the sky appears to be, and everything around it seems to be outer-space. His shikai is supposed to project him and his accompanies deep in outer-space, doing whatever they do, while enjoying the fantastic natural phenomenon just above their heads.

The Light Zanpaktou Enchan10
And this is his blade in shikai. It glows beautifully in the dark environment and its light is soothing to behold, even with its vicious power.

Shikai Ability: Science has proven that light produces heat. During Ichijouji's shikai ability, he obtains a blade composed of pure light, excluding the hilt. The particles of light within the blade of light vibrate vigorously and intensely, thus, retaining temperatures of an estimated 350 degrees fahrenheit. The amount of light eminating form this weapon makes it so looking at it directly is impossible without being temporarily blind for one post. That isn't the real ability though. Storing so much heat within its small medium, the blade can cause third degree burns from direct contact with skin and second degree burns from any indirect contact. The injuries will become 1.7x more taxing on the body than normal wounds because of the intensity of not only the swipe, but the burning sensation as well; bleeding is not included in this scenario. This said, you must obviously know that each wound caused will have much more serious repercussions than normal cuts or stabs.

Bankai: The appearance does not change.

Bankai Ability: Within the properties of light, there is such a thing called light pressure. His blade will gain another ability, although, still retaining his shikai ability.. Whenever his blade cuts someone, some of his reiatsu will rub off onto the item in which the blade had cut into; this is where light pressure comes in. Alike wind, light is able to push on things or can be considered a "force" when used as light pressure. The reiatsu residue left over on anything that Ichijouji cuts will increase the intensity of an injury, via light pressure. Reiatsu has color, thus, he can do this by the mastery of his manipulation. Of course the injury will not actually expand, but the light pressure will make the amount of pain multiply over and over again. A small knick on someone's arm will feel like their arm as been cut off, a small cut on your breast will feel like the blade as stabbed you straight through your chest. A moderate cut across the chest will feel like your entire mid-section has been ripped into little bitty pieces. A complete stab wound will feel like that entire area of your body/limb is being slowly eaten from the inside-out and nothing can stop it. This is all done by the amount of light pressure being exerted on the wound and actually does nothing to the wound itself. And, just a note, the blades' temperature, in Bankai, will increase from 350 degrees to 799 degrees(fahrenheit).
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

The Light Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light Zanpaktou   The Light Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

The Light Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1