Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Abominations[Mature][Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annaleisa

Annaleisa

Abominations[Mature][Private] Empty
PostSubject: Abominations[Mature][Private]   Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:18 am

It was early morning, when the woman woke up, smacking her alarm and rolling out of bed. The ocean wind blew in through the open balcony door and made her naked body shiver, as she picked up the bath robe draped across the back of a nearby chair. Her blond hair hung loose, and free wafting, as she snapped her fingers and a machine began to make her a cup of hot coffee. She walked outside onto her balcony, her hands wrapped around herself holding the robe closed as she took in a deep breath of the salty air. She loved this boat, it was her home, but the scenery was always amazing. A whirring noise could be heard as her small service bot brought the cup of coffee, she grabbed it and put the mug to her lips drinking the hot liquid quickly. It was painful but once she had begun she could not find it in herself to stop because she had dug her own hole so to speak.

It was simply, how Annaleisa worked. She took a seat as she made her bots fetch her another cup of warm coffee this time. Crossing her legs, it cause the robe to slide off slightly enough so that one leg was mostly exposed to the world. In fact the entire robe was worn loosely on her person, something she did not care to fix having just woken up. Today, she would be beginning her new experiment, one that had been tasked to her by a higher up. The creation of a new weapon that would be tested on their recent allies, the shinigami. The creature, that would be named their weapon would be an abomination, there was no other real way to describe it. Annaleisa was pre-thinking the experiment in her head, going through the procedures, the reports, the research. It could work out, but how would she get started?

Making a quick mental map in her head, she determined that the creature would need to be based off bountou DNA. It couldn't be a clone either, clones tended to be.....unstable.The thought made her giggle, slightly. It would have to be a creature from the womb of a bount. As she thought of more possibilities her brow furrowed as she realized it would mostly likely be coming from her womb. That thought she did not like as much, but what could she really do about it? There were few options, and as far as she knew, she was the only bount that had the ability to reproduce currently. C'est la vie. Her coffee was here. She took it and began sipping it this time, sitting back reclined in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Abominations[Mature][Private]   Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:17 am

A strong lumbering sound with an added squeaky effect emitted at the walkways. Dripping along the seawater as a result of leaping off an airplane, swimming all the way to the ship and attempting to climb up on board. His hand sliding into his large pocket, pulling itself out whilst accompanied by a cap that's wet, more malleable than usual, placing it around the outlines of his head. His checkered shirt was slightly off as a hem hung out of his pants, a suspender was by his hip, one was by his shoulder and his jackboots stocked with seaweed, the wet attire hugging his form closely, his shirt most considerably as it forms the outlines of his chest. His entirety of blond hair all neatly lined up without one in place thanks to the gel-like effect of heavy water drenching it. Ironic that whilst the vixen was enjoying the salty air, the skipper was loathing the saltiness lodged within his taste buds.

His location was that being overlooked by the balcony of the scientist, and as it was early morning, it was natural that the ship on top was deserted save for the preservers of the ship's sanctity known as guards. A thumb reaching for the tip of his eyepatch, pressing against the surface of the tip, pushing along gently before an index finger followed suit, taking ahold of the cover before pocketing it. The right eyelid closing shut for the time being as the eye is meant to be preserved, covered, at least this situation doesn't demand it, as such, he finds no use to use his "doll eye".

His room was upstairs alongside all designated rooms for elites. Three rooms away from the seventh elite. Left emerald orb cascades to the right where steps upon steps are, the stairs are. Starting by one step, followed by another and so on and so forth, hiking up the stairs and up to the walkway leading to his room, his appearance signaled by the squeaks and lumbering croak from the floor. The number four, labeled 'Inquisitor' in the plaque sticked to the door. The rays of the early morning starting to shine upon the horizon as he would reach for his pocket. Being the old fashioned man he is, his door has an old lock instead of the cutting edge technological ones. Now there was a problem, he was rattling the door's handle several times loud enough to make sounds consistently but why?

"Schiesse, the key! It must've slipped out into the water!" Thought the frustrated German. Breaking down the door to his room was out of the question, and the custodian was asleep, thus he could be stuck for a couple of hours at this spot.
Back to top Go down
Annaleisa

Annaleisa

PostSubject: Re: Abominations[Mature][Private]   Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:04 am

Having finished her coffee, and tiring of the open morning air, she got up to go and shower. She closed her screen door behind her, then shrugging off the bathrobe, letting it fall to the floor she made her way to the bathroom. Flipping on the light switch she could see her naked form in the mirror, she squeezed her breasts together and turned around once inspecting herself as she always did. Mostly because she was almost a narcissist, partly because she worried that with some of the experiments she did in the laboratory, something might go wrong and she might grow a defect. It was part of her morning routine, she did it because it kept her life organized when she wanted it to be. It truly was one of her worst nightmares, something the Bount feared more than pigeons. Yes, pigeons those sky rats with he beady little eyes that seemed to stare into your very soul. Creepy. It was however, whilst during her self checkout, that she heard the squeak and squish of something wet, probably a shoe material of some sort.

She stopped what she was doing and cocked her head, listening as she heard the loud jangling of a door. But, whose door could it be? Quickly, she recapped how many steps and been taken to get to the said door, and came to the conclusion that it was the 4th Bountou, Nikolaus. Now the question remained to ask who was jangling the door, Nikolaus or a visitor? Her curiosity got the best of her and grabbing one of her favorite towels, she wrapped herself in it and proceeded to stick her head out of her front door, looking down the hallway and confirming her earlier deduction. Interestingly enough, he was soaking wet. Annaleisa smiled slightly, did he fall into the ocean? No, that probably was not it, but then again, why was he having door trouble? She stepped out into the hallway, and leaned against her door frame staring at Nikolaus with a sly smirk on her face.

"Door trouble Niko?" She said using her pet name for him despite their difference in rank. "Or did you fall into the ocean and lose your key hmmm?" She crossed her arms, but remained in the same position, with the same sly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Abominations[Mature][Private]   Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:21 am

Leasing grip over the door handle, a curious Nikolaus shifts his gaze to find the appearance of a sultry and scantly clad Annaleisa. A person that upholds the definition of seductiveness, and to say that he never thought of her sexually appealing body is inaccurate at most. One thing that makes them both similar at the moment is that they're both wet, but to his guess, it was from shower or perhaps something else, which means he isn't that far off. Step one, his body partially faced the woman followed by a squeak, step two, he fully turned to face her leaning by the door's threshold again followed by a squeak, his lips pushing into his cheeks to form an unintended smile. A result of glee.

"Ja. Actually it is both." He replied, his shortened name use didn't bother him though, at least not from her, whom he sees at an amiable light, "Und to yourself? Fell into the ocean and lose your clothes, Anna?" He chuckled in his good humor.

"Seems we all lost something to the aea. Care to help a Bounto in need of dry clothes?" He asked, leaning on the wall, pressing his weight on his shoulder, on the surface of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Annaleisa

Annaleisa

PostSubject: Re: Abominations[Mature][Private]   Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:58 am

His remark made her face transform from a smirk to a genuine smile, she loved banter it always made any situation amusing. "Ha of course not, I'm not as clumsy as you" She smiled as she stopped leaning against the door frame, taking a second look at Nikolaus in response to his request. "Hmm, I'm not sure my skirts will fit you Niko. But, I can wash and dry your clothes if you have the time please come inside" She motioned for him to follow her into her room where she summoned one of her service bots and then told it to go check on the 4rth Bount's door lock. She went to her closet and bending down reached into a lower drawer to pull out a bathrobe. "Here" turning to Niko "take off your clothes and put this on while your clothes are cleaned, it shouldn't take too long" She draped the robe over a nearby chair as she went to her laundry room where more service bots awaited command. She switched them on, clunky old things, prototypes for the technologically advanced robots in her lab. She checked all the settings then returned to her living room to see if Nikolaus had done as she had asked.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Abominations[Mature][Private]   Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:22 pm

"Jawohl then, I'll come along." His voice trailed off, budging the comments, but it was amusing really, Annaleisa was quite living up to her reputation of "oddity" as the other younger Bounto came in terms to think of her, that is second to appeal. Nikolaus took a nonchalant stroll, passing the threshold into her room in a step. He was told to put on the robe placed onto the chair. "I would've preferred white, but I suppose pink will do." He commented to Anna, deciding to might as well change now and get it over with.

Reaching for his wet malleable cap, the visor's middle specifically, Niko pulled it off first out of all articles of clothing. Dropping it unto the chair. His hands then began to twist and furl the buttons into a slit, essentially unbuttoning his shirt all the way to total exposure of his chest. Pulling off the strap of his hanging suspender before clasping unto his back foot, in a whip, unequipping the jackboots. Tossing them over to the corner before sliding off his patterned shirt in place of the robe. Furling the robe's cloth "belt", before tightening it and wrapping it in a knot once the robe was closed off. Shaking his legs as his pants slid off along with his undergarment. All placed unto the chair. He had no qualms about wearing a robe only, just as long as it's a dry piece of clothing. His hair now as an indication of dryness, is morely able to stand on it's own without being weighed down by water, sporting a 'non-greasy' look now.

Just as Anna checked on up on him, it was around the time he shook off his pants that he would turn around in the presence of the woman, letting off an extension of his left lip; a smirk. "Mein clothing are right here, don't mix them up together with bleach or with each other, they often get an unwanted color."
Back to top Go down
Annaleisa

Annaleisa

PostSubject: Re: Abominations[Mature][Private]   Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:46 am

She cocked her head, then snapped her fingers and immediately two service bots scurried into the room whirring excitedly as they picked up the articles of clothing and whisked them off to the laundry room where the sounds of machinery could begin to be heard, their thrum reverberating throughout the entirety of the suite which Anna called home. "You're clothes will be fine, I'm quite sure of it." She said with very little hint in her accent as to her German heritage. Where as Nikolaus had a thick, distinct one, Annaleisa's affluence for languages allowed her to use different accents where she saw fit. She looked at Nikolaus once, a glance where she scrutinized him once more.

He was a very powerful Bountou, experienced. He wouldn't be a bad choice, for what was necessary for this creature to come into existence. Yes, I suppose he will do. She thought to herself. Not to mention, they both had some time on their hands. Anna smirked again, walking up behind Nikolaus, placing her hands on his shoulders, looking up towards the back of his head pressing him down while beginning to massage his shoulders she asked "Now then Niko, will you take a seat and tell me what you really did to get into such a predicament?" She motioned towards the nearby chair from which Nikolaus had taken the robe.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Abominations[Mature][Private]   Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:42 am

Tenseness, a feeling that he mostly associated himself with. The soothing pressure on his aching fleshiest part of his shoulder had him relax, her small dextrous fingers pressing on those tense points, those that are leasing. Slowly setting himself down, his back aligned with the chair as his nostrils let out a deep exhalation of air. That glance earlier from Anna with a particular "observing" vibe given out tells him that the way she swept her hips, given those expressions, made gestures, all had a particular language to itself. From times observing all Bounto, she herself was an interesting one, given her unique perspective and personality. But he didn't mind, Nikolaus fancied that on the contrary.

His hand, no, his thumb, swept across her left cheek when it reached for her, an emerald eye gazing at the corner most up to see her face, glimpses of her robed form as she stood behind him. "Mein lieber, jumping off into an ocean from a junker plane is what got me into this mess." He explained in his distinctive German-accented English, "Ahh, you have quite an exquisite und wunderbar way of massaging, quite similar to mein Schwedisch massaging if I say so myself. I can demonstrate it on you if you feel a need to relax." An offer was given out, swept finger falling down to his lap as the hand rested there, the man flexed his shoulders as it felt less tense than before, as if a burden was lifted from his back.
Back to top Go down
Annaleisa

Annaleisa

PostSubject: Re: Abominations[Mature][Private]   Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:23 pm

She laughed lightly, feeling the light touch of his hand sweep across her cheek. "Now why would you be jumping out of junker planes? Silly man." She joked. Knowing Nikolaus he had probably been having some sort of adventure that she had managed to sleep through. The idea made her pout inwardly, but she shook it off, she had rather enjoyed the dream she was having remembering the battlefields of a broken Europe many years before. She missed those days, but there was no point living in the past. Her attention returned to Nikolaus as she smiled once more due to the compliment responding "Oh why thank you, I try my best." The thought of being massaged though, was quite tantalizing and her fingers stopped the gentle kneading of the Nikolaus's shoulders, her hands rubbing down over his pectorals and her chin coming to rest on his shoulders.

"That sounds like a good time, I would very much like a massage from you Niko" Her lips centimeters from his ear, allowing him to possibly feel her warm breath. She stood up then, one finger stroking across from his left shoulder to his right as she proceeded to sit down on her bed legs crossed, she looked at Nikolaus and asked "Should I lay on my stomach then?" as she leaned back slightly, both her arms planted into the soft mattress behind her giving her support, and inherently causing her to arch her back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Abominations[Mature][Private]   Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:22 am

From his cheeks, alongside his ear, the air of her warm breath caressing the surface of his skin. Quite comforting so to say. The whole motioning, pressuring, massaging were relaxing in general. It was awfully long since last he has gotten this soothing treatment, but it came to him that it is no surprise. Anna has intimate knowledge of the human anatomy through science, or humanoid so to say. Where to press to ease tensions in parts of the bodies is a by product, but she isn't the only one with knowledge of anatomy.

"Simple, mein lieber, the junker was on a one way flight, and I figured that perhaps I can make it back to the ship by evening... but that didn't work out too well." The man shrugged, standing up from his chair as he sat down on the bed next to Annaleisa by the left, his attention on her, propping up his right index finger, planting the tip of his finger unto the surface of her clothed navel, that pressure making it so that her back is planted on the bed. "Ah, Ja. Laying on your stomach will do for now, Liebe Anna." A reply was given, with his finger lifted off from her naval, he helped Anna lay on her front. His thumbs pressing unto her trapezius muscles, or more generally, the fleshiest and meatiest back shoulder muscles. Eliciting a feeling of ease from the pressure, moving down her back back, pressing along in a rhythmic sequence. That was before he pressed his palms with his fingers spread out around both her buttocks at the center, pushing lightly down on them.
Back to top Go down
Annaleisa

Annaleisa

PostSubject: Re: Abominations[Mature][Private]   Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:55 am

-CENSORED-

Yes, due to the FCC the content of this post cannot be revealed, you are left to assume what happens next. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abominations[Mature][Private]   Abominations[Mature][Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abominations[Mature][Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com