Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tom Foolery Har Har

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurayami Mizu

Kurayami Mizu

Tom Foolery Har Har Empty
PostSubject: Tom Foolery Har Har   Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:52 pm

What does one do with freedom after being in for captivity for so long? One would think mundane thoughts such as returning to family, perhaps visiting a sweetheart or simply an important person. What would you do if none of these options were available? Well.. anarchy always serves as an amusing distraction. Kurayami Mizu had been set free months beforehand, only just now leaving the Soul Society, for the breathing living world, but alas.... IT WAS SO FUCKING BORING HERE. Not a single fight, not a single murder had she witnessed since arriving, just meaningless drivel and happy days, the humans almost seemed oblivious to the Vampire's around them, Kurayami Mizu knew the true name of them, Boun... something or other, however Vampire was just so easily remember. God the town was basically a cattle farm, except the cattle didn't realize it. "Ignorance is bliss aye?" a quiet remark to herself as she hung from the edge of a street sign, upside down as her arms dangled freely below her, viewing the world from an upside point of view had been amusing for the last few moments, however even this would grow dull within time, freedom was turning out to be extremely dull.

Swaying her legs only lightly she let her knees unlock to provide the perfect alleviation to spin down from the sign, her feet coming to a soft stomp upon the pavement as a Human quietly brushed past her, not acknowledging her presence at all, it was kinda like not actually being there until one came across a Bounto, even though they happened to look identical a Bounto could always be picked out of a crowd, they were the only ones that would actually see the girl and glance her way. A grin spread across her lips as she began trudging down the street, forcibly bumping into people as they went past her, an amusing feet to watch as they stumbled around not exactly sure what they had tripped over, it was becoming too fun perhaps. She couldn't help but glance across the street from her current position, the heels of her feet swiveling slightly as she stared at the human across the way, a Hollow looming over them about to feast, what should one do in that exact moment? If she had still been bound to her Shinigami the Hollow would have been dispatched instantly, but carnage was always a exquisite site to behold, nothing in the world was more amusing then watching someone get relentlessly torn apart. The hollow had seemed to note her presence, not ready to pounce the Human who still fiddled with the keys to his car relentlessly, the creature seemed to think the Zanpaktou would attack him, as it was clearly visible that it had taken a step back. Damn this wasn't the result she had wanted, taking a quick leap, the Zanpaktou spirit seemed to move in a Shunpo like movement, faster then an eye could follow and a thud, she straddled the Hollows back tightly, her lips kicking into it's sides harshly as the chains that hung from her wrists wrapped around it's neck to be held tight by the opposite hand. "Eat the human.. you know you want too, to fill it's life force running down your throat, it's blood gushing all over the side walk. Look not a Bounto in sight on this street, you could do it without being caught, a Hollow in Karakura must be so hungry these days, having to compete with the Bounto over food, why not just give in to your temptations, don't let me stop you." Just as her words came to an end the chain tightened around the hollows neck tightly, slicing into it's flesh with gore filled glee. "If you don't do it though my new pet..." her lips spread into a devilish smirk as her canines flashed lightly, her chain charging with spiritual energy as it seemed to drip water "...you'll become my meal."

The hollow had needed no further encouragement however, it was either kill or be killed, and even for a primitive beast it knew the difference between a life and death situation. With no further hesitation it lunged to the man who had only just gotten his car door open, despite the Zanpaktou on it's back it tore into him, an arm here, a leg there, it truly was the scene of a massacre the car crumpled in on itself from the impact, the scene from an unusual perspective could almost be seen like a lion ripping into a tin can, trying to get every last piece of meat that was contained within, truly by the time this was over, the car would be consumed as well wheels and all. You wouldn't expect it just after a gore-fest, however Kurayami Mizu just couldn't help it, she giggled loudly like a little embarrassed, kicking her heels against the Hollows torso in her excitement, too much excitement in fact, for she tugged back the chains further, severing the Beast's jugular with one clean slash of her chains, the creature's head lopping off in but a moment to splat again the ground, it's body shaking violently for a moment before dispersing into nothingness, obviously a pure soul before it's hollowfication, for the hell gate did not appear.

With a huff Kurayami Mizu steadied herself upon the pavement once more, sirens echoing in the distance and approaching quickly, someone must have called the cops but no matter now, the deed had been done and no evidence had remained. Reaching her hands up to criss cross her fingers behind her head, and with a slight swagger to her hips, the newly freed Zanpaktou trudged down the street, only to just before disappearing from view around the corner yell out "SO WHAT'S NEXT?".
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Tom Foolery Har Har   Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:54 pm

And soon a young man followed behind, hair slightly unkempt ... crimson eyes gazing from behind lens-less glasses. With a particular dry and harsh clicking of the tongue, countered by a somewhat subdued voice, he spoke aloud to the being that could not be seen by all.

"And pray tell, is there anyone in particular you're asking that question to?" with one eyebrow arched, and crimson orbs piercing through the metal rings about his eyes, he gazed intently at this girl ... who had just gone about forcing a Hollow to murder, thus causing quite an uproar. A small smirk was upon his face, while his hands remained folded ... and no spiritual energy leaked from his body, or more specifically ... this shell.

Yes, he was an arrancar, but years of training had taught him to mask his presence, and combined with a human gigai ... he could pass himself off as an ordinary human being. That talent allowing him to follow this girl, who apparently was having a hard time trying to sate her boredom.

To her, he was a human being who could see spirits ... no spirit energy, no threat.

But still, he kept his smirk, for he still had his own secrets, "I see you were the cause of that pandemonium earlier ... is that what you define as 'fun'?" He asked in a brightly lit tone, completely unlike his natural self ... but there was nothing artificial in the way he spoke ... although ... he halted in his speech, wanting to see the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mizu

Kurayami Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Tom Foolery Har Har   Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:44 am

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long Aja, had some internet problems the last few days. Also kept it short as I didn't have much time to think about anything before going to bed.))

Hmm what was this, a speck, no a human, no it obviously wasn't human, a container of sorts, no one being could completely suppress their inner selves without the aid of a device, something to artificially hold their spiritual powers in check...a Gigai, she had remember vaguely feeling her captain step into one many a year ago, if it was only for a brief time. Contemplation time however, was always a fleeting moment in Kurayami's mind, how was one to have time to think when a stranger suddenly began talking to them, to not reply would be rude, even if acting rude was vastly amusing. "I define what is amusing simply by how much time the act can take away from the dull idiotic way this city lives their miserable short little lives. Ending them in fact is an act of mercy you see, better to die young and live forever, then to die a decrepit old twat with no strength left to even get up off your ass in the morning". A simple devilish grin spread across her lips the moment her little speech had stopped, not even taking the time to take in a breath after the non stop gibber jabber, truly it was an art form how fast she could talk, a record she had not since even attempted to try and put into numbers, perhaps on a especially dull and uneventful day she would, but not this day, not indeed.

"And what pray tell do you want to convey by conversing with me so nonchalantly? You are wasting my precious moments of boredom, and I will want compensation if this conversation is too continue for any longer then it already has.." her words could almost be taken seriously if the sinister yet cheeky grin hadn't left her face for even a moment, games were always amusing to the girl ever since the freedom she sought after had be granted, it seemed a trickle of interest had been sparked with this strange man, perhaps enough to keep her occupied for a few minutes, if the situation were fortunate enough to even last that long.
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Tom Foolery Har Har   Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:37 am

OOC: It's perfect, in my opinion. Not too long and not too short XD With a nice touch of humor strewn into it. I just hope I can pull off something good, right now >.>;;

IC:

He could note that his converser-in-passing seemed not all too fazed that a human was speaking ... could it be she did not buy the ruse that he was an extra-sensory human being? Either way, he hoped she wouldn't find out what he really wa-

The Espada's breath hitched a moment when he heard the answer, and while he noted the spiritual energy in the immediate vicinity resembled that of a shinigami ... and yet, didn't quite match it. He blinked for a moment after her response to his question about her entertainment, and then promptly chuckled, which soon elevated into a controlled, yet genuine laughing fit. Why he was laughing after who knows how long of being gloomy, he didn't know ... perhaps it was the persona he had adopted while here in the human world? Or perhaps he did find her remarks humorous ...

"Ahah hah! So true, so true!" his arms unfolded while he laughed, his left hand removing the spurious 'sight-aiding' object that lay atop the bridge of his nose ... and unneccessarily surrounded his eyes. But his joviality cut short when he heard the second portion of her speech ... him, needing to give compensation? Egad!

"Ohhh!" he said, crimson orbs shining brightly in good humor, as he noted that odd grin, "Have mercy! I have nothing on me to give in return." His tone was far beyond sarcasm, but a simplistic smile was also etched into his once-stoney face. "Besides which, I've been trying to find a convenient way to get into an insane asylum, so I figure talking to someone that no one else will be able to see might be the easiest and quickest way.

Of course, if that does not seem like a legitimate reason, and you're offended by my actions, I do apologize ... but living the life of a human being is starting to get troublesome.
his speech went from sarcastic to a bit ... well ... mellowed and apathetic, as he gave up the facade that he had earlier presented.

"But seeing as how I've dragged this out longer than intended, may I inquire as to what compensation is defined by you? If it involves killing, well ... I'm not sure if that can be arranged, buuuuut. Neh. What say you?"

OOC: Laaame. I'm tired XP
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Tom Foolery Har Har   Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:28 pm

OOC: Need to leave and attend some more important matters, SORRY >.<;;

IC: He twitched ... suddenly. Eyes averting away from his acquaintance, and staring up into the sky ... just as a rip opened.

"Why?" he wondered to himself, as the way for the garganta seemed to gape open ... and a eerie creak sounded as it pried itself apart. But the Espada needed no more prompting to hurry his ass along, after all ... if arrancar were taking the time to find him during his romps in this place, then surely it was something important back at home.

He gave a quick and polite bow, and a simple word of apology, before forcibly removing himself from the gigai ... his spiritual energy now released and resounding about, as he did such, showing to all who could sense him, that he was indeed an arrancar.

But, it did not matter ... and it seemed that his brethren at Las Noches dearly wanted him home, as the negacion made its way down and enveloped his now-released spiritual body, and dragged him up in the crack of the sky in mere moments rather than an agonizingly slow lift. And with a simple smile and a pass of his hands meant to be a gesture of farewell to the one down below, he was enveloped by the large mouth of the crack.

And, again with an eerie creak, it closed itself ... and the sky was clear once more.

OOC: -----------> Back to LN.
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mizu

Kurayami Mizu

PostSubject: Re: Tom Foolery Har Har   Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:25 pm

((OOC: Tis ok Aja, I actually forgot to post in here x.x Anyways short exit post))

Hmmm, so it had been an Arrancar to begin with, how...dull. Kurayami Mizu had expected some grand kind of gesture or treasure hunt in order to find the truth to her "acquaintance's" identity, but to be shown within a few mere moments of meeting, how not fun this day was turning out to be. With a sigh she spun around lightly on her heels, not bothering to gaze at the Garganta closing, her interest had faded before it had even begun, truly boredom was a curse, one she had to bare quite often. Perhaps a visit to the Bounto headquarters would be an amusing pass time, they were an interesting bunch, technically their souls did not exist, or should not exist for lack of a better word. Much akin to the Zanpaktou spirits in the current age actually, they were not meant to be independent, however the occurrence of Zanpaktou's freeing themselves continued to increase in frequency. Perhaps something was influencing it, maybe the times were merely changing, only time would tell really.

All that could be certain at this moment in time would be this, the fiery haired Zanpaktou would disappear into a crowd of bustling commuters on their way to work, where she would appear next, no one knew not even herself.

Exit -----> ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Foolery Har Har   Tom Foolery Har Har I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom Foolery Har Har
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com