Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
shimo koori I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
shimo koori I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
shimo koori I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
shimo koori I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
shimo koori I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
shimo koori I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
shimo koori I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
shimo koori I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
shimo koori I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

shimo koori

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayo

Kayo

shimo koori Empty
PostSubject: shimo koori   shimo koori I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Name: bikou koori

Manifestation: A white snow bat

Release Phrase: Blanket the frosted darkness

Family: Ice

Level: shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto: The blade is a shiny white blade with a white hilt and the sharp part of the blade is glosey waves but for were the glosey waves stop on the blade it turns to a black dull metal. the hand gaurd is a black snow flack.

Shikai: turns into a giant white throwing star that looks like a complexe snow flack but has a wonderful clear white aura that seems to drip off of it but as it starts to get closer to the ground the aura starts to turn into little white snow flacks falling form it but never touches the ground.

Shikai Ability: It starts to turn the place around it cold and lays a frosted ring on the ground around the wepon and turns the snow color. the cooler air means ketching his breath is easyer but also makes his musiles slow down. but he trained to over come it but never mastered useing it without slowing down. still fast though but not as fast.

Bankai: (This is for captains and Vizard only. What does you zanpakuto look like, in it's bankai state?)

Bankai Ability:(What ability/power does your zanpakuto have in it's bankai state?)

Techniques: (Must have this template for all Techs)

Name: shimo wa (frosted circle) Shikai only
Effect: As Kayo throws his wepon it spins around his foe making a ice wall that build under it the higher the wepon the higher the wall. the insides of the wall are slick so can climb out but may flash step from one side to the other to get to the tope. can be used as a offence and defencive skill. For defenve he throws it around him to make a small ice wall he can us for cover just in case of a solid, liquid long rang attack.
Duration and or Cooldown: can us after ever 3 posts

Name: koori sha (ice copy) in sealed state
effect: If Kayo can put his blade into the ground were is foes shadow or his own he may replicate the persons by making a copy of himself or them but the copy is in a ice form witch has the same wepon but alittle weaker. Every clone always has a link though if the owner is too weak to fight the clone just goes away and no harm. but if the owner dares to fight his clone in a criticle state he could loose parts of his mind to Kayo's blade. like some of the emotions they could feel.
cooldown: every 5 posts because of what can happen in the end of a fight.

name: shimo bikou shikai
effect: freezes the persons movement for a post by throwing Kayo's wepon into his foes shadow making the owner of the shadow stop moving for a post. the draw back Kayo has to go and grab his wepon after word or else he would be defenceless. getting his wepon would take a post so only good thing of this skill would be to freeze and run after grabing blade. or freeze and lets team hit him.
cooldown:every other post sence of draw back.

Rules in making Techs:
0-119 points: 3 techs
120-239: 4 techs
240-359: 5 techs
360-479: 6 techs.... and so on and so fourth... you can add more techs as your points
NOTE: Put if the tech is used in shikai or bankai for the sake of order

Last edited by Kayo on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayo

Kayo

shimo koori Empty
PostSubject: Re: shimo koori   shimo koori I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:01 pm

its done look at it no one checked it for 24hours and i cant start rping without it
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

shimo koori Empty
PostSubject: Re: shimo koori   shimo koori I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Your not an elite, Id revamp this down to something that fits into your rank.

Such as use of one element only.
Back to top Go down
Kayo

Kayo

shimo koori Empty
PostSubject: Re: shimo koori   shimo koori I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:10 pm

revamped like you asked but i like the combo that i wanted so i chose the best out of the two so plz check
Back to top Go down
Kayo

Kayo

shimo koori Empty
PostSubject: Re: shimo koori   shimo koori I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:34 pm

ok this is pissing me off the former ADMIDS would have checked my wepon its been more then 52 hours (3 days) and non of you checked it the only admid who i trusted was ROSE and she was a espada numbeer 3
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

shimo koori Empty
PostSubject: Re: shimo koori   shimo koori I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:50 pm

First, people have waited way longer then three days in the past.

Second, fix your spelling on this entire app, I can't read it properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shimo koori Empty
PostSubject: Re: shimo koori   shimo koori I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shimo koori
Page 1 of 1