Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Who took the cookie?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Who took the cookie?!? Empty
PostSubject: Who took the cookie?!?   Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:08 pm

It was a day that made Zero dread the weather created by the cruel God who made it. The wind made a sound that sounded like a human blowing at the top of a glass bottle and the wind stung Zero's face as he walked along the roof of his division holding a clay pot under his arm the size of a regular flower vase. His teeth were chattering and the wind blowing in his face caused his sensitive eyes to start tearing. As the tears rolled down his face it suddenly felt colder and quickly the tears became ice just as any other liquid probably did in this weather. Zero neglected to wear anything other than his shohakushou and sandals. He paced back and forth on the roof with the pot beneath his arm as he shivered in the cold night.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie?!?   Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Moka was pacing the long hallways of the division barracks alone. Well... Almost alone. On her shoulder, a phoenix about the size of an eagle sat. Ever so vigilant, Ujimaru watched any male closely as he passed Moka. When a male shinigami accidentally bumped into her arm while darting down the hallway, Ujimaru squawked fierociously and showered the innocent man with small fireballs and a hail of harsh pecks and scratches. When the man was far enough away from his master, Ujimaru returned to his perch on her right shoulder, his chest puffed out in a triumphant manner. Moka sighed and lightly flicked the bird's head gently. Ujimaru, dear...stop scaring off anyone who comes close to me.. How am I supposed to make friends here if you're always burning and biting them? Ujimaru cocked his head to the right and made a soft purring sound. Moka knew he was apologizing, and she quickly forgave her loyal friend. Ujimaru let out a series of happy chirps in response to her touch. Lets go outside, Ujimaru. Ujimaru nodded and kicked off of Moka's shoulder, taking flight. He lead the way as he and Moka made their way out the front door of the barracks.

Once outside, Moka was caught completely off guard by a sudden burst of bitter cold. Ujimaru squawked loudly, his cry echoing down the alleys. He was suprised too. Moka had no idea that it was so cold out today. She wore only her usual garb. It consisted of a sleeveless kimono in the usual shinigami fashion. The sleeves were completely separate from the kimono and went from the middle of her upper arm, down to her hands. She was, in no way, properly dressed for such weather. Luckily, Ujimaru served as a personal heater. She whistled for him, and in mere seconds, the bird surrounded her, wrapping his warm wings around her exposed arms and chest. His heat filled her body quickly, keeping her completely warm. She was suddenly intrigued by the sound of footsteps atop the division barracks' roof. She glanced up, unable to see a thing. She decided to investigate a little. She shunpoed up onto the roof, holding onto Ujimaru. Once she was stable, she looked around, soon spotting the sillouhette of what appeared to be a male figure. It had to have been male because Moka felt Ujimaru's body heat rising drastically. This only happened when men were present. Moka ignored Ujimaru and waited until the male got a little closer before greeting him. Hello there! What the hell are you doing out here in this weather? Especially dressed like that?
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie?!?   Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Zero started shivering a bit more violently as he looked over to the shinigami who just appeared on the roof approaching him slowly from a shallow distance. Zero squinted his eyes wondering if she was too far from him to hear him. He sighed and let out a cloud of steam from his mouth while blowing towards his nose to try and warm his face up a bit. He was embarrassed with the fact that he was not only caught outside on top of the division, but because he assumed he was caught pacing back and forth as if he were insane. He lifted his left hand and cupped it around the corner of his mouth to shout towards the figure he couldn't quite make out because of the tears that filled his eyes constantly after he just whipped his eyes dry. "I THINK YOU SHOULD PROBABLY HEAD BACK INSIDE! IT IS VERY COLD OUT HERE MR...." Zero awaited to be corrected or for his sentence to be finished.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie?!?   Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Moka looked at him curiously, wondering why he was shouting. She was only a couple feet away from him afterall. She chuckled a bit and answered back. I think it's you that needs to go back inside, sir. You look like an ice cube. She walked a little closer to the male, feeling Ujimaru's heat rising more and more with every step she took. He didn't want her near this man, whoever he was.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie?!?   Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Zero made a serious face and started tearing even more. This was not due to the nature of the cold wind hitting his face, but because of the reason he was out here in the first place. He started shaking his head and wiped his face with his left sleeve. Zero hoped that the shinigami across from him did not see him cry. If she did he would have just blamed the wind and continued speaking. "I have no choice at the moment. There has been a serious crime in the S.S. that has been committed and I made a promise that I alone would get down to the bottom of this!" Zero said that with pride and lifted up his chin and stood tall as he looked toward the shinigami who now seemed as thought he/she was wearing a long coat. Zero raised an eyebrow at this and then cleared his throat, "Oh wait. I failed to tell you my name; Its H Zero Zero... But everyone calls me Zero or Haze." Zero said extending his left arm to try and greet the shinigami across from him with a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie?!?   Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:32 am

Moka smiled, impressed with the male's devotion to his cause. Ujimaru huffed and exhaled a puff of bright orange flames. She glanced over at her pet and flicked his head lightly once more. Behave, Ujimaru.... Ujimaru huffed again. Moka sighed, then looked over at the male as he introduced himself as H Zero Zero. She decided to return the favor. I am Moka Akashiya. It's a pleasure to meet you. The introductions turned sour when the male extended his hand towards her. Ujimaru went mad and showered the man in a rain of fireballs. Moka shouted in protest and grabbed the unruly bird before he could hurt the guy. I'm so sorry, Zero-kun. Ujimaru is extremely protective of me. I hope he didn't hurt you... She looked worried. She waited for a response, hoping he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie?!?   Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:57 pm

The 'over coat' Moka wore seemed as though it started moving and flailing both the flaps of the coat followed by a storm of flaming balls shooting towards him. At such a close range Zero felt as though he couldn't do anymore than widen his eyes and feel fear as the balls approached, but instinct consumed his mind and he jumped back and lifted his left hand whispering "Hado no, San juu Kyuu" and summoned a yellow shield that protected Zero from the lead fireball, while 4 more approached, 3 of them were off target and the fourth ran into Zero's Shield. After the last of the fireballs hit his Kido, The shield dissipated and Zero landed gracefully on his feet with the clay pot still under his right arm. The smell of burnt wood started flying through the atmosphere along with a black cloud of smoke that signaled anyone within the distance.

The spot where the fireball his was not far from Zero's position, but it landed on the 5th division roof. Zero instantly heard the sounds of rushing and heavy footsteps coming from the surrounding area as though they were closing in on the two shinigami's location. Zero started shifting his gaze from the left to the right for no reason other than to try and seem as though he was quickly thinking of a plan, then he heard moka apologize and try and explain why the weird bird on her back attacked Zero so vigorously, But Zero was not concerned with that. At the moment, He didn't want to get caught and have to pay for the damage to the building's roof top. He quickly waved towards moka signaling that they needed to leave now and he pointed towards his right where could be seen was a pathway that had no shinigami running though it yet and without speaking. Zero didn't want to be seen leaving the scene so he pressed his palms against the roof and then whispered "Hado no, Ni Juu Ichi" And suddenly a large blast was followed by a burst of smoke and amongst that smoke Zero hoped to escape unnoticed by anyone within the division. He ran towards the side of the building towards the small pathway which seemed to be temporarily unoccupied by any shinigami so far. As he jumped out of the smoke cloud he looked behind him trying to see If moka followed him.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie?!?   Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Moka watched curiously as the panicked man fled after Ujimaru's little tantrum. She felt as if her precious companion had scared off what she hoped would be a friend. Moka then heard the sound of footsteps coming towards her. She glanced away for a moment to track the sound. when she looked back where Zero once stood, the man was gone. His presence, replaced by six shinigami who glared angrily at the scortched roof, then at her. They interrogated her about the scorch marks, and she sang like a bird. She explained that Ujimaru was just acting on his protective instincts and accidently attacked a fellow shinigami. The shinigami were grateful that nobody was harmed, but they made her pay for the damages. She complied and handed over the money she kept in the right cup of her bra. The male shinigami stared, tongues lolling from their mouths. Ujimaru huffed and prepared to spit a few more fireballs at the amorous males, but restrained. He could somehow sense his master's disappointment in him. The shinigami took the money as payment, then left. Moka sighed softly, then shunpoed inside, trying to search for the shinigami that Ujimaru attacked.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie?!?   Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:12 pm

As H Zero Zero landed, He heard the sounds of foot steps clicking on top of the Division's roof. Zero sighed feeling a bit like an asshole, since he did leave Moka up there to feel the revenge of the superior officers. Even though it wasn't damage done by Zero, Zero felt as though she was paying for damages he provoked. Zero waited until the conversation over the division ended and then he walked around the corner to see Moka about to walk into the division. Zero shouted towards her to try and get her attention before she walked into the division; "Hey! Wait up" and he ran towards her.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya

Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie?!?   Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:19 pm

Moka paused as she heard a voice calling out to her. She turned to see the same male from before running at her. She smiled, grateful that Ujimaru didn't frighten him away like the rest. Mr. Zero! She shouted. I'm so glad to see you again! Her voice was calm and sweet. Ujimaru's feather's ruffled a bit. He still didn't like this man. He sat on Moka's shoulders, staring down the male with his bright golden orange eyes. Moka walked up to Zero, meeting him half way. She smiled and bowed to him. Why did you flee? Was something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who took the cookie?!?   Who took the cookie?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who took the cookie?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com