Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Valentina Volpe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valentina Volpe Empty
PostSubject: Valentina Volpe   Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Arrancar Registration

Name: Valentina Volpe

Appearance: Valentina is a rather voloptuous young female arrancar. She has long silver hair that goes down to her buttocks. Her eyes are bright yellow with slit pupils, much like a cat's. Her hands and feet are almost animalistic in appearance. her hands are human in shape, but are covered in a thin black pelt. On her palm and on the underside of each fingertip is a hardened pad, much like a dog's. Each finger is tipped in inch long, razor sharp claws. She has two large canine teeth in place of normal incisors. Atop her head are a pair of vulpine ears. They are white in color. Her feet are a little different. She only has three toes on each foot. They maintained a fox-like appearance. She also has a long, plush tail. The fur is snow white and extremely soft to the touch. She is usually dressed in a typical Arrancar's attire. However, her outfit is rather different. Her top is long sleved, and low cut, showing a bit of her cleavage. She wears nothing beneath her thin Hakama pants. This made things more comfortable for her tail. Her mask fragments appear as set of jaw bones, both Maxillary and Mandibular bones, on both sides of her face, and her hollow hole is located between her collarbones.

Personality:
Valentina is energetic and cunning. She loves playing tricks on her fellow arrancar, as well as flirting with the males. She is a bit sneaky at times. She's very playful and never really takes anything seriously. She is a vicious fighter. She fights like an animal when provoked, reverting to a more primal nature. She's often rather cocky and will pick a fight with anything that she knows she stands a chance at defeating. Her cocky attitude doesn't replace her common sense. She apsolutely adores messing with the opposite sex. Due to her looks, she gets quite a bit of male attention. She soaks it up like a sponge. Her biggest pet peeve is her tail. If anybody lays a single finger on it, they are doomed to certian death. Though she comes off as arrogant and cocky, she has a strong sense of duty and will do anything for her brothers and sisters in Hueco Mundo, even if it means her life. She is not one to give up easily. Val hates humans with an undying passion. She won't hesitate to crush one, given the chance. She sees them as filthy insects.

--------------------

Hair Color: white

Dislikes: Silence and boring situations

Crushes: human skulls? o-o

--------------------

Specialties: She has a canine's keen sense of smell and hearing.

History:
Life on Earth::
Valentina was born in Flourence, Italy. Her father died before she was born, so she was raised by her mother alone. She attended school like a normal child, and was quite popular among her peers due to her open personality. When she was fifteen, she fell in love with her boyfriend at the time. This boy was ninteen years old. Valentina's mother did not approve and warned Valentina of the serious risks that can come from her actions. Valentina, being a normal teenager, ignored them. One night, the young man took Valentina to an old warehouse where he and some of his buddies were having a party. She had a good time, drank, and danced. A seemingly harmless night. At least until the guys started drinking a little too much. The guy she was dating made some rather obvious invitations and crude gestures. Valentina became quite uneasy and refused. maybe it was the liquor that made the guy so violent, or it could have been embarassment from rejection in front of his buddies. he shoved Valentina to the floor and climbed on top of her, holding a knife to her throat as he and his friends took turns raping and beating her. Valentina was a frail girl. She died hours later after the guys finished with her. Her soul was full of rage. She stayed bound to that warehouse years after her death, feeding her hatred for the males that destroyed her. Soon the rage became too much and she was consumed by it. He chain broke and a large hole formed in her chest. Next thing she knew, she found herself in Hell. Hueco Mundo.

Life in Hueco Mundo::
When Valentina arrived, she had already mutated into the form of a large White fox. Valentina spent her entire life on her own. She never really bothered to associate herself with other hollows. She craved only one thing. Power. She desired to become an arrancar more than anything. This drove her down a path of death and destruction. She spent the majority of her existance hunting and devouring numerous hollows in order to progress to an adjuchas level Hollow. Her adjuchas form took on the shape of a large fox. She spent her time traveling the desert, trying to become a Vasto Lorde, killing any hollow, adjuchas, or vasto lorde that came her way. That's when she met Hao Aokami. Hao was a member of the espada at the time. He was a quiet individual and seemed quite lonely. That's what attracted her to the man. He was just like her.They became quick friends and he trained with her, helping her advance to an arrancar. He spared with her and hunted with her, helping her devour hollow after hollow until she built up the strength to rip off her own mask. After three years of serving at Hao's side as his fraccion, he trained her and helped her advance to Tercera Espada. He then disapeared from her life forever. This upset Valentina greatly, bringing her to the point where she even quit the Espada and fled to the desert of Hueco Mundo. She didn't bother dwelling on the past, though she still misses Hao greatly. She now likes to wander around the desert and play tricks on her fellow hollow, causing mischief yet not enough to get her into serious trouble, though deep down, she secretly desires to become a Fraccion to an Espada. She wants the feeling of being important to someone, like she was to Hao. After Hao left, Valentina wandered Hueco Mundo aimlessly, forever searching for a master. She then found Hiruma. Rather..Hiruma found her and tried to kill her until she pledged her loyalty to the male. Now she remains his loyal pet, willing to carry out any reasonable order given by him.

Innate Ability: Shapeshifting. At any moment, Valentina can take on the shape of a three tailed Yoko, though will appear as a normal silver fox to human eyes.

Picture of Character:
Valentina Volpe IMG_0007

Sample Chapter:

It's an old one o.o

Spoiler:

Last edited by Valentina Volpe on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Valentina Volpe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentina Volpe   Valentina Volpe I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:11 am

One question: 'Hao Aokami' appears in 4 sentences of your History, yet ... we get very little about about who this is >.>'' Is he a Hollow, an Arrancar, or an Espada? And beyond Shinigamification(Which, by the way, how does he do this?) what other major role did he play in your life that you seem to be hinting at but refuse to say plainly?

Your history also seems rather abrupt, but nonetheless, whole ^^.

Beyond that one minor question about your history, there doesn't seem to be anything else wrong with this application ...

Consider yourself APPROVED, but I would the above questions to be taken into consideration.
Back to top Go down

Valentina Volpe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com