Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kaichou Ken Furyou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kaichou Ken Furyou I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kaichou Ken Furyou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kaichou Ken Furyou I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kaichou Ken Furyou I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kaichou Ken Furyou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kaichou Ken Furyou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kaichou Ken Furyou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kaichou Ken Furyou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kaichou Ken Furyou

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kaichou Ken Furyou Empty
PostSubject: Kaichou Ken Furyou   Kaichou Ken Furyou I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:34 am

Name: Kaichou Ken Furyou (Harmony and Delinquent)

Manifestation:

Two sweet innocent looking girls, while one of them is (Harmony), the other is considered a "bad" child, the one that has tantrums, breaks rules, does what she wants because she is spoilt. Harmony on the other hand is gentle, kind, shy and above all very sweet.

Spoiler:

Purple eyes = Delinquent | Green eyes = Harmony

Release Phrase:

Its time to play

Family:

Pick one type of family: Kido + Illusions

Level:

Bankai

Sealed Zanpakuto:

A regular Katana

Shikai:

The sword remains relatively the same except for a faint glowing outline on the Zanpakutou to indicate the sudden release.

Shikai Ability:

The ability given to Asran is pretty much understandable, in truth is like a game produced by the spirits within the Zanpakutou, they allow Asran to control illusions and reality.

For a member (a person to be affected by the power), they must come within 10 feet of the zanpkautou or Asran, once they do, the spirits recognize the reatsu signature of the person and they seemingly fall into the category as a "player". Should the "player" be able to feel Asran's reatsu then they are within the ranges of the game.

The principle of the game is simple, Asran is given the ability to produce illusions that affect 3 out of 6 sense at a time (6th sense being able to detect reatsu), however there is a catch, Asran can only make visual illusions of material that is available, for instance, he cannot make an image of a tree or a plant when nothing of the swort is within the vacinity, however he is able to make illusions of humans and swords or clothing, seeing as he is material to be used. So when the material is available, as long as the constitute remains, the image can be anything. For instance, open barren ground, only thing about is Asran and his enemy, while he has similar composition to animals, he can produce say a lion to appear, charge at the enemy blah blah, or make a humanoid animal with an axe but not a walking talking plant because nothing of that class is within the vacinity. Though the ability is extremely sensitive, so for instance, while hot air rises, he can make it assume that heat around a person is increasing, or lowering because cold air falls, same principle can be said if two swords clash, they produce sparks = fire, he can then use fire. Once the composition is found within the battle ground, he can use illusions, regardless if the original component is available.

This also applies to hearing, smell and feel.

He can produce swords and such to stab the enemy, while they can feel they have been stabbed, their mind believes it to, it can render them incapable, though its only a mind over body matter, if they can somehow try to realize its an illusion then they can move, however, they have to under go the whole process again, when stabbed a new or something along those lines. Chopping of the head doesn't work, it cannot be done, well it can but its pointless because they realize their head is still there.

Bankai: Nothing much changes, except the fain glow around his sword changes, becoming a fair bit brighter and a faint image of angel like wings protrude from his back, they aren't real wings, just a small image.

Bankai Ability:
Asran's new power, really now twists the fragile curtain between, illusion and reality; he maintains the same power he had before, except its been amplified now, making him capable of controlling up to 4 of the 6 senses and reducing the cool down of his shi kai techs by 2 posts. The illusions become even more powerful, and in some cases the illusions can become real itself (only in techniques)
Techniques:

~~~~~Shi kai + Bankai techs ~~~~~~~

Name: Haaku Touhou Naraba Temae Kan - Catch me if you can; he can say "Kan" for short, when to use this and can be used as a simple thought.
Effect: Simple, when an illusion is produced, Asran can instantly, within milliseconds switch places with the illusion and himself. As in, he'll leave an exact copy of himself, an illusion of him, though to a -very- high degree, it will posses his scent, feels like ask, his looks and even his reatsu print. The real Asran would have teleported to the illusion and disguised completely as the illusion, his reatsu signature, looks and such will not be able to be detected. This only lasts for 5 seconds, the illusion will even bleed if cut, making it realistic as possible.

The upside of this technique is, that it can get him out of the stickiest situations, no matter how badly he is trapped as long as his illusion is casted and is somewhere. The down side is, if he is struck, just as he thinks of this technique, illusion is still produced, except he is teleported with the wounds, though if he his covered in an element, it isn't transported with him, even if a sword is plunged into him or equivalent; sword remains in the illusion as he gets to safety.

Duration: 1 Cooldown: 4 posts; he can use this consecutively only for a 2nd time though but the cool down increases to 8.

Cool down in bankai is 2 and 6 respectively.

Name: Anna Haku Soutou - That's not fair!
Description: When Asran touches something with his sword or part of his body, it pushes said item from reality into his own illusion dimension, where he is freely allowed to manipulate it, change its shape, colour but never its composition. Though as soon as he touches it, the item, should it be intended to kill him passes through him like a visual illusion, doing no harm. He can keep the item in illusion state for 2 posts and only 1 item at a time. (In bankai he can store 2-3 items at a time) However, should the item be linked, like say, if its touching something else, then it gets pushed into the illusion zone; i.e. Byakuya uses senbonzukra, those petals usually touch each other, so when he touches one petal, all of them get sucked in.
After, he changes the affiliation of the said item, using it agains the original master, as he pushes the item out of illusion and into reality again.
Shi kai = Kido upto 80s, high level end cero
Bankai = Kido upto 90+, can take away GRC

Duration: 2 posts, depending on how long he wants to keep it for. | Cool down: 5, he can use this 3 times in a row| 2 times cd = 6 | 3 times = 7 post cd.

Bankai reduces these cds by 2.

~~~~~~~Bankai Only~~~~~~~

Name: Junsa Ken Touzkou - Cops and Robbers

Description: Asran can summon 3 copies of himself, that are exactly the same as him, same reatsu, same texture, feel the same, move at same speed as him, same sword in hand. However, these copies, cannot be killed unless hit with a melee weapon (projectiles don't count), only until then, do they truly die. If they are hit with reatsu based attack or elemental or anything of equivalent, it pushes through them. Though should they be killed, they explode outwards, sending out an invisible reatsu in a 50m radius, anyone trapped in it (excluding Asran), is set into it's trap. Where they are killed barbarically, slowly, time frame does not exist in that world, being sent into that trap for a 1 second (how long they last, in real world) is equivalent to 1 year of very very slow torture that leads to their death. The beauty of this is that, the person afflicted with such heinous power, has their memory erased of what happened, though their body remembers, its pushed into a state of shock, making their movements very sluggish, disorientated, making them feel weak, cold, extremely mentally exhausted + physically and don't know why. When free from the trap, they only have their own original wound they go before going into the trap.

These copies have another cool power, should they cut the enemy, the illusion that appears on their body turns into reality after 1 post. Say if someone is cut, the see the cut, it doesn't feel anything and they register it as an illusion, though after 1 post, the illusion becomes real and they can now feel it, bleed etc. If they see their limb lost, then its most likely to be lost after 1 post.

Duration:

As long as Copies exist | If a copy is killed, it takes 5 posts for it to come back, should Asran want another 2 copies he has to charge up time for 2 posts before he can summon them. He can have a max of 10 copies at a time.

Last edited by Asran Zarae on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Kaichou Ken Furyou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaichou Ken Furyou   Kaichou Ken Furyou I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:37 am

Approved, but the tech's are left, and don't use illusions to make it seem that they die.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Kaichou Ken Furyou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaichou Ken Furyou   Kaichou Ken Furyou I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:45 am

Name: Anna Haku Soutou - That's not fair!
Description: When Asran touches something with his sword or part of his body, it pushes said item from reality into his own illusion dimension, where he is freely allowed to manipulate it, change its shape, colour but never its composition. Though as soon as he touches it, the item, should it be intended to kill him passes through him like a visual illusion, doing no harm. He can keep the item in illusion state for 2 posts and only 1 item at a time. (In bankai he can store 2-3 items at a time) However, should the item be linked, like say, if its touching something else, then it gets pushed into the illusion zone; i.e. Byakuya uses senbonzukra, those petals usually touch each other, so when he touches one petal, all of them get sucked in.
After, he changes the affiliation of the said item, using it agains the original master, as he pushes the item out of illusion and into reality again.
Shi kai = Kido upto 80s, high level end cero
Bankai = Kido upto 90+, can take away GRC

Duration: 2 posts, depending on how long he wants to keep it for. | Cool down: 3, he can use this 3 times in a row| 2 times cd = 5 | 3 times = 6 post cd.

Durations need to be upped alot.

Same goes for this tech:

Name: Junsa Ken Touzkou - Cops and Robbers

Description: Asran can summon 3 copies of himself, that are exactly the same as him, same reatsu, same texture, feel the same, move at same speed as him, same sword in hand. However, these copies, cannot be killed unless hit with a melee weapon (projectiles don't count), only until then, do they truly die. If they are hit with reatsu based attack or elemental or anything of equivalent, it pushes through them. Though should they be killed, they explode outwards, sending out an invisible reatsu in a 50m radius, anyone trapped in it (excluding Asran), is set into it's trap. Where they are killed barbarically, slowly, time frame does not exist in that world, being sent into that trap for a 1 second (how long they last, in real world) is equivalent to 1 year of very very slow torture that leads to their death. The beauty of this is that, the person afflicted with such heinous power, has their memory erased of what happened, though their body remembers, its pushed into a state of shock, making their movements very sluggish, disorientated, making them feel weak, cold, extremely mentally exhausted + physically and don't know why. When free from the trap, they only have their own original wound they go before going into the trap.

These copies have another cool power, should they cut the enemy, the illusion that appears on their body turns into reality after 1 post. Say if someone is cut, the see the cut, it doesn't feel anything and they register it as an illusion, though after 1 post, the illusion becomes real and they can now feel it, bleed etc. If they see their limb lost, then its most likely to be lost after 1 post.

Duration:

As long as Copies exist | If a copy is killed, it takes 2 posts for it to come back, should Asran want another 2 copies he has to charge up time for 2 posts before he can summon them. He can have a max of 10 copies at a time.

more like takes 5 posts for it to come back.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Kaichou Ken Furyou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaichou Ken Furyou   Kaichou Ken Furyou I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:57 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaichou Ken Furyou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaichou Ken Furyou   Kaichou Ken Furyou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaichou Ken Furyou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation :: Old Zanpaktou Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com