Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Practice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Practice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Practice I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Practice I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maneki Neko

Maneki Neko

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Practice   Practice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Maneki was out for a walk and had hopes of training with one of the higher seated members of the gotei 13. Maneki soon arrived at the training ground which had been recently fixed up form the last practice match. Maneki drew both of his zanpakutoes and went over to a practice dummy. He preformed a quick x shaped slash and cut straight through the dummy. Maneki ran up to a tree and tossed one of his swords into the air, and then preformed a two handed sword slash on the tree cutting it in half and then caught his sword. Maneki then thought he heard a sound by the training ground entrance. He thought that this would be the perfect chance for a surprise attack. He sheathed his swords and transformed into a cat. Luckily for him he was wearing special clothes he had recivied form his parents that changed size and shape with him. Maneki his his zan behind the tree stump the he had just made and waited to see who was coming in.
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Claus was rushing towards one of the very famous divisions of the Gotei thirteen, being chased into that direction by dozens of other fairly seasoned seated shinigami. After Hijacking a seated members portal in Karakura, driven by curiosity, Claus found himself surrounded by shinigami who wasted no words and charged at him with extreme hostility. Now, Claus was stuck in this predicament without a way back to Karakura and a growing mob of Shinigami who Claus felt were probably chasing him because of the color of his skin. Claus swung his arm 75 degrees towards the direction he was facing and from within his sleeve the small baton type weapon hidden within flew out and extended its length midair till it was a 5 foot metallic spear. He quickly jumped and made an about-face and during his turn he grabbed the middle of the spear with his left hand. He lifted his right hand to grab a spot on the spear close to his left hand and aimed his pole towards the mob of shinigami still chasing him. He stuck out his tongue and in an attempt to taunt them and then thrust his spear forward as the mob approached. While thrusting, he started running off of his left foot towards the mob and started rotating the pole with his right hand 360 degrees while keeping his left hand steady, and finally he stopped in his tracks and applied reiatsu to Harry who extended 5 more feet and started swatting away the shinigami who blocked Clauses path. The shinigami flew in various directions but not high enough to alert the other shinigami if they were not already alerted by the shouting of angry shinigami. Continuing on his path without any following Shinigami and without anyone blocking his path and without any knowledge of where he was heading and without any way of getting back to grounds he considers 'safe'.

He quickly stumbled upon a large Red wooden door with the 1st division sign on it. the Kenji read 1 but Claus had no idea the purpose of what lied behind the door or what did lie behind the door, He lifted his foot and kicked the door open while lifted up his left hand with the fingers pointing towards the direction he was facing and his staff with its end dragging along the ground at a 4 foot length seeing only to spot a cat harmlessly wagging its tail. Claus lowered his hand and his Staff retracted to its original length and slid up his sleeve again. Claus sighed and closed the door behind him hoping that no one spotted him and suddenly his now Blunt object shouted, "Tremplo" Which meant something along the lines of "There is another Shinigami presence close... Veery close, I can smell them." Claus nodded in agreement and then charged reiatsu into his left hand just to be safe. He looked around and then sat against the red door.
Back to top Go down
Maneki Neko

Maneki Neko

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Maneki saw some guy wonder into the training area and he looked like he was in a hurry. Maneki sensed strange reaitsu coming from him. Maneki could tell form the reaitsu that he wasn't a shinigami, but couldn't tell what he was. Just to be on the safe side of things. Maneki jumped on top of the tree stump he was next to pointed his paw at the guy and said in a whisper "hado #4 Byakurai." A bolt of lightning fired from manekis paw and was a direct course for the guys chest. Maneki had no doubts that the guy would dodge the attack since it was fairly slow but it may give a hint into who the man was and to what he was.

Last edited by Maneki Neko on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:31 am

For a moment in the peaceful scene Claus felt as though he could fall asleep and as though he could just leave these grounds and present himself to the higher ups of this strange community. He started dozing off until he noticed as the cat suddenly scaled the tree trunk only to end up at the top on one of the branches. Claus has always been fascinated by the grace of the felines, but this was no time for admiration, the cat remained within the branches of the tree and only seemed like a black blot in the distance. Claus didn't worry himself until suddenly a blue light shot towards him. Clauses Eyes widened and he froze up in fear while his Doll did the opposite and acted, Shooting out of his sleeve as a pointed baton and quickly enlarging its form and changing its shape into a large rectangular shield which happened to be 4 feet wide and 4 feet long and very thin. The lightning hit the shield and from the collision smoke emitted. The smoke didn't cover much of the the area but it did cover Clauses Body. Claus used his arms to lift himself up to his feet and pressed his palm against the Shield that protected him the the Kido causing it to shrink and shape itself into a ball. "Praf" Said Harry which meant something along the lines of "Nigga what the fuck are you doing man, don't bitch out on me now", His words made Claus angry as he realized that he was caught off guard, something a God wouldn't do.

Claus looked at the trees and quickly assumed that the cat was the cause of that lightning. Claus started grinning and then he started running towards the tree while bringing his arm back and then swinging it 165 degrees towards the tree and mid course before the fingertips aimed at the tree itself, Metallic lines sprouted from Clauses fingers and swung down on the tree, only one of those lines were just above the cats head and coming down fast while the others were spread 3 feet apart.
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:49 pm

OoC: 48 hours later. . .

the wire connected to Clauses middle finger finally made contact with the suspicious cat and cut the thing in half while it stood on the branch doing nothing to evade its fate. Claus followed through with his attack and continued swinging his arm until his fingertips finally faced the ground as his wires slammed down into the ground in accordance. Drops of blood landed on Caluses face after cutting the Cats body in half. Claus didn't have an expression on his face afterwords, but watched in amazement as the cat suddenly made a cracking poof sound and emitted smoke. Soon two halves of the Shinigami corpse fell to Clauses feet as Claus slowly retracted the wires hanging out of his left hand. The ball in his right hand, shifted its form into a spear once again in Clauses hand. Claus became overwhelmed with the questions in his mind that had no immediate or logical answer. So instead, Claus walked over to the tree trunk, kicking the shinigami halves out of his way, and leaned against it and immediately after, slid down to a seating position still against he trunk of the tree, the main thing on his mind that continued to force its way to the surface beyond the countless other questions was; How was Claus going to get out of here before he would be killed? He started daydreaming about his Arabian people in all their glory as they crossed the borders of America and started taking over but soon he was brought back to reality by the loud nagging of Harry, "Tresmo Ken, Many!" He said which meant something along the lines of "I didn't know shinigami could transform! That doesn't matter though, there is a large quantity of them approaching and I think they is all Cracka's". Claus nodded in agreement just so Harry wouldn't continue talking. Claus used his hand to lift himself up and then made his way towards the Large double doors of the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice   Practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Non-Story RPG :: Practice Fights-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com