Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Claus

Claus

Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) Empty
PostSubject: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:07 pm

It rained heavy during this night, the breeze was chilling and crisp and the moon hung over the skies without clouds blocking its light. Karakura, Peaceful during such a night, no activity within the normally vacant streets and no traffic to add onto the population of life. The night seemed normal with such a lack of activity, until finally a large Garganta opened a few yards above a skyscraper in this town. Aizen's figure appeared behind this Garganta along with two other Shinigami who stood behind him, the black ass Tousen on his right side and the scary ass fox faced Gin on his left. Aizen had a calm smile on his face as he lifted his left foot to lead in him exiting the Garganta, He took a few steps forward followed by his subordinates until finally they all were outside of the Garganta which slowly closed behind them. Aizen looked down as rain drops hit his head and slid down his face and the back of his head and neck, he looked up straight ahead of him while lowering himself down on top of the sky scrapper with his subordinates lowering a few seconds after. They all landed on top of the building and stood, waiting for excitement to stir. He was a bit disappointed finding out that there weren't any humans or hollows or even spirits below, but he did not care as to the reason why.

Alright, lets get it on!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:26 pm

A garganta, which had been ripped into the sky had looked down over this area of Karakura town which had just so recently been clensed of all its inhabitants. The one who stood surrounded by a flock of ruthless beings had snapped his fingers to the beat of a musical classic. His vest adorning his dress shirt, in unison with his aggressive undertone. His slacks on each foot tied to a tee, and his eyes shining brightly with a image of a star. The buildings in this area being eaten away, slowly being transmutated into something a bit more fitting. Each building, which would be torn asunder, formed into a new entity. One that would mimic the appearance of a Plant. One that released a deadly toxin able to kill a non-bounto, which blanketed the forest. These plants forming a think forest which would rise all around. The bounto, who had been only a mile away from the three large power sources which had just arrived, had begun to create such a awkward look that he would vanish from his spot. With a simple phrase, he had opened up the world to a new era. One that would let the planent know that Earth was now the soul property of a God. A giant being arose before the three entities. A collosus of fire, with a color of purple so demandingly devilish that its body would erect from the forest and peer out at the three captains. Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) 547305 Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) 458634 Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) 78313.

From here, the being would grow a large weapon. A blade of purple crimson. One that would rival its sanguine counter-parts. The beast only stared forward. Doing nothing. As a man, the only man worth being called a man, appeared infront of it. His eyes staring forward. He quickly and rudely picked out which of these men where the stronger. "You seem, fimilar. Your name." He ordered with absolute disgust. If the man refused to awnser, he would simply leave him be. He need not to waste his time with simple people of a simple minded culture. They appeared to not be like the other Arrancar, seeing as they lacked the mask fragments. Mr. Polk was observent none the less, and he appeared to be in control of this giant fire being, which would be believed to be his zanpoktou in released form. This being said because he held a blade, and its bladed part appeared to be fire, which happend to be connected to the giant being.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:51 am

No matter how many times Ryudou saw Mr.Polk fight he never stopped being impressed the summoning of his flaming doll, was an amzing sight on its own, even without its power being unleashed. Having been called here to check out a disturbing reiatsu, Ryudou had been personally requested for this mission, something about this reaitsu being familiar to one of old, and that Ryudou would prove especcially useful if something went wrong, he was assigned with the ever so adorable Captain Commander Kyrie to meet up with Mr.Polk the Bounto Leader to check it out.

However after waiting at the assigned spot for several minutes, Ryudou started getting bored and was begining to dose of when the figures arrived. The one in the middle had a calm look on his face, brown hair, brown eyes, very similar to Ryudou's features except for the tan skin, he was dressed in a white shukasho had a sword strapped to his belt, he did not look like am Arrancer, so Ryudou guessed he was either a shinigami or Vaizard, the same could be said of all three of the members, one of them had very dark skin and a visor covering his eyes, Ryudou guessed he was blind, he had corn rows and his sword oddly had a ring around it. The other fellow was peculiar his skin was slightly yellow and he had grey hair but did not look old, his most astonishing feature was his almost closed eyes, which looked like a fox face and his ever present smile. Ryudou liked smiles so...

He called out to the smiling one, You squinty, your with me.

Last edited by Ryudou Nagare on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:59 am

Kyrie appeared from the sky floating down slowly from a cloud. She clothes were alsmost that of the second divishion. They were tight agaisnt her forming to her curves exposing everyone. Sleeves tied to her lower arms. Her rieatsue was hidden completely as it was then suddenly released as it spread throughout the entire city. As her usual self there was a smile on her face. She knew of these three shinigami and knew just how strong they were. She would finally be able to fight someone on her same level and put an end to these troublesome shinigami.

Kyrie glanced down as she saw Mr. Polk. These three are rouge captains and top enemies of Soul Society. They are to be killed with no discrepancy. Be careful they are all very strong. Her words were strong and serious. A light breeze blew against her as her sleeves swayed in the wind. The only movement that showed on her body. Her eyes watched them carefully never once looking away. Aizen, Tosen, and Gin. Prepare yourselves for death.
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:05 am

Ooc: Kyrie damn it, mind using quotation marks or color for the text that acts as your characters speech?. . .

Without needing to do more than make an appearance, The troupe's arrival was welcomed by the approach of A bount. First by the flaming behemoth which Aizen had no explanation for and then the bount. At first glance, judging by the blade in his hand it seemed as though he could be called a shinigami but a Aizen has never seen one without a shishako, and Aizen knew immediately by the feel of his reiatsu up close that he wasn't a vizard that altered his looks, then again, there have been many other vizards after the misfits he created, but Aizen focused on the theory that it could be a bount, the race created by seireitei long ago, Aizen read about it while in a vain effort looking for information on the soul king's location. As the bount demanded the name of Aizen, Aizen responded by closing his eyes for a brief moment and raising his left hand "You're here sooner than expected. And you're not at all what I was expecting.". As Aizen finished, Gin made a comment about the large golem behind the bount, "oh my, such a large and hot doll is it not?" before anyone answered yet another presence followed, by how confident he was in approaching and disrupting the conversation, and in him being in Karakura town before Aizen while remaining hidden, Aizen guessed he was a Captain class shinigami. He strutted towards the bount as though they were allies and completely off guard it seemed. Then displayed his confidence even further by rudely proposing that he and 'Fox face' have at it. Gin looked up toward the sky directly above them, instead of responding to the captains invitation, and in sight he saw no other than the captain commander descending from the clouds. Gin looked over to Aizen who lowered his left arm to place it at his side once again while he spoke again

"Oh, Finally the Captain commander makes his appearance, and with one Captain as your backup? Both foolish and arrogant. It would be safe to say that the Captain commander is indeed inexperienced and unfit for her title." Aizen looked back over to the bount and then pointed at him with the index finger, "To answer the question you asked earlier" He said ignoring the fact that it was in fact a demand, "My identity isn't important right now, Securing your safety should be your only concern." Finally Aizen nodded his head and Tousen reacted by drawing his blade and shunpoing towards the Captain commander, bringing his blade back across his chest while holding it with both hands and under his right arm, followed by thrusting it forward when he reached the Captain commander who was still midair. Gin watched Tousen engage with the Captain commander who were yards away from the Bount and the large figure before behind him. He didn't acknowledge the Captain who challenged him at all and waited for his opportunity to strike at the Captain commender while Aizen's gaze kept focused on The bount. "Come now bount, Prove to me that a failed experiment is more than a broken play thing." .
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Who was this Aizen person? Was he someone who was so intensely deadly that he would be able to cause concern to the Bount? Was he set on accomplishing a goal that had no meaning besides being a epic waste of time. It would not matter, because God would grant him passage into Heaven itself. This heaven created by God himself. This being what all true warriors strive for, mah boy. The Bount knew that it was written, tha only link would defeat Ganon. But Arrancar clothing was way to tight around here, so it was corroded like a acid. But this current issue was more important then that. Especially seeing as these men would attempt to talk while the Bount was thinking. This was a sign of ignorence and because of it the Fire Golem spewed its flames from its mouth into the sky, to cause the sky which would make a Orb around the Captains known as Gin and Aizen, and The Bount and Ryudou. The female who was Captain Commander was blasted, her sleve bursting into shards of metal which made his DNA that of a bount, the impact enough to send her flying to the ground. Before Tousen could reach her. The power of the attack enough to allow her to be unharmed. At the same time, the golem was now gone. Only this orb of Death surrounding them. "Heh," He then let Aizen finish talking as Gin's vision was now gone from the Events that would transpire. "Please, do keep us company fox boy." The Bount spoke with a clamness. His eyes focused on the Aizen. He lifted his blade and looked out at the Captain. "Shall we Dance?". He asked as he reached out, touching the flames of the orb, and useing the fusion cortex. The same thing he used on the Captain Commander only moments before. It was now a simple game of who was the better killer. Who would kill off their enemy first. Mr. Polk only sat and watched. From the Orb of fire a figure formed. It was a fire like warrior. "Behold my Doll's form." The velvet blazed Bount spoke. The flame rushed forward, to strike the Captain.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:12 pm

ooc: I am just going to pretend what's going on. Weak ass post I know but I want Gin to do something.

Ryudou watched in amazement as Polk's display of power as he helped Kyrie and but an orb around the Aizen, Gin, Himself, and Polk and trapped the one Ryudou wanted to fight with in here as well. Shunpoing a few feet off of him, Ryudou began speaking "I saw your smile, and I thought, hmm maybe heres a man who i can talk to maybe even make a compromise with, because a smile is a sign of warmth, happiness, and peace, but after that display of disrespect, I will have to correct you kindly." Ryudou then pulled out his sword from his sheathe and shunpoed toward Gin's left side and looked like he was going to slash him, but midway through his slice yelled "Angel's Cry!!!!!!" Which made his speed increase 1 and 1/2 times. While he did so he adjusted his left foot so that slid on the condensed reaitsu used to walk in air, and he rocketed to Gin's right side, with his new speed and direction he hoped he shock the Captain, and Ryudou went in for a horizontal slice to the side. Meanwhile swinging his blade. his right hand was on top of his of the grip, while the left's fingers were visble at the top, flicking out his pointer finger, Ryuodou said Byakurai and yellow marble of kido appeared on the finger, now the finger was in a position where whether his sword hit metal or flesh the beam would hit where Gin's chest was in its current location.

Last edited by Mr. Polk on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:40 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Kyrie's desires)
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Kyrie watched Polks inpressive show as she stood silently. She knew very well what Polk was capable of and only wondered if she herself would be safe from his attacks. Then in an instant the sky let fourth a orb of fire as a blast came her way. She watched it approach her as she only stared never flinching as it hit her sending her to the ground. She hit the ground with a thud as she lifted herself up slowly. She looked herself over ashe she noticed no damage at all besides her sleeves. She was very irritated at what had happened to them. Fuck you polk She shook her head shaking off the dust as she stood in the forest. She slowly unshiethed her zanpactou waiting for Tousen to arrive. Come on Tousen come and get me lets have some fun.

OOC: sorry mine sucks to but I was in a rush
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:19 am

Ooc: Shunpoing a few feet off of him? Oh God my head hurts trying to comprehend with what you are trying to say.

Ic:
As Aizen was cut off from his last sentence, the bount seemed impatient as he displayed what Aizen and Gin believed to be his doll's abilities. The pairs expression remained unchanged, and they again, waited for further movement from the pair parallel to them. The bount pressed his hand against the wall of the Orb that surrounded them and a Humanoid figure emerged from the wall and seemed as though he was made of the purple fire he emerged from. Aizen placed his hand on his blade as the being of fire approached Aizen. Aizen drew his blade and held it upside down in his hand as he prepared to release his shikai, but his intention was changed when his attention was diverted to the Captain who moved towards Gin and Aizen. Aizen shifted his Gaze towards Gin who started walking forward approaching the Captain, and then he quickly drew his sword and stabbed it forward saying "Skewer that punk, Shinso", His Zanpakutou's blade extended towards the approaching Captain, and it did so quickly as the Captain's speed just increased while he was running towards the extended blade. Aizen looked over to the flaming being who was now a little less than a yard away from making contact with Aizen, and he spoke with haste before making any movement; "Shatter", Aizen said while starting off the bat after releasing his blade and creating the image of Aizen Disappearing from Polks sight instantly, Aizen used Shunpo to travel towards the bount, while on his course of travel his quickly swung his blade into the regular upside up position and if he were to get within 3 feet of the bount, he swung his blade horizontally at the bounts abdomen aiming to cut him in half while continuing to keep himself concealed. Once and if Aizen connected or believed he connected, he would reveal a false position before the bount after his blade ran through his abdomen by putting the image of his standing arrogantly at the side of the bount that wasn't touching the wall of the orb, so the Illusionary Aizen wouldn't seem as though he was touching the same wall, with his blade sheathed.

Meanwhile, Tousen was surprised with how the burst of fire reached Kyrie before he did, and he wasn't albe to see the effects of the fire but would have felt surprised again with how it converted her sleeve into a type of glass or hard transparent material that shattered on her sleeve, the impact however threw the Captain commander herself into the ground which was followed by Tousen standing in an upright position with his blade at his side. The Captain commander slowly lifted herself up and did something immature and un-Soutaichou like, she cursed the name of a Mr.Polk, and it was probably the one who created the fire orb that sent her flying to the ground. Tousen didn't bother to look towards the fire orb, even though it was inches away from hitting Tousen himself, he looked down at the captain commander who invited Tousen to come and continue their fight. Tousen slowly descended down towards the ground speechless until finally he landed on equal ground with the Captain commander, Tousen slowly raised his blade and prepared to speak as he did, waiting till it was at the level of his chest before he said "Cry, Suzumushi" and instantly a high picked tone that emitted from his blade, overloading the area in a 20 foot diameter, the distance between Tousen and the captain commander happened to be less than 7 feet.

Last edited by Claus on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:41 am

He editted.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:58 pm

(Aizen is Hit, Tousen is Dead, Gin is Dead.)

First and formost, the clothing on the three rogue captains had weithered. Melting away from the opponent and the acid, spilling down onto the skins of the Captains. Burning their nerves slowly, as the Ex-Captains would shunpo. The Bount would not have noticed the movements that Aizen had made, until a loud scream was heard out all around the area. The Captains illusion never would effect the mind of the Bount. His body, which raged with the Purple dolls entirity was nothing short of amazing. The flames that pour out his body, where so intense that they would have, at that time, expanded from his body. He moved forward as the sword swing got closer, and it reached his side. So the hand was caught by the flames. But the blade missed. The Captain, being right inside of the deadly flames would have his entire arm, the one which had carried on to the blade, desentigrated. The release of the flames from his body normally, now being increased exponentially. As he noticed the purple which was burning infront of him, That other Aizen seemed to be a fake now. The actual aizen haveing smoking fumes and a crawling flame up his arm. His zanpoktou now already falling to the ground, as it slipped out of his now non-existant grasp. Aizen would surely cuss, because his attack would never reach the Bount. Aizen would now have to relie on his powers, that where kido-based. Before the Aizen could react however, The flames that where eating away at his arms, where being feed more power. The same time, that corrosive acid began to change, into more of the dolls fire-like substance. The doll, laughing loudly as his body connected. Being in a semi hole form, as the rest of the Doll remained pouring out from the Bountos body. The Bount then used a speed movement, to get far back from the Captain. At that same time, when Aizen made his movements the fox faced captain would be stabbed in the back. So that he would burn from the inside out. Melting away. This being done because the bount moved toward Aizens direction, however he made no effort to ever attack Aizen, only to attack Mr. Smiles aka Gin. When the blade entered the body of the ex-captain, it slipped inside. Cause the rogue to not only die, but the doll to rage with a brighter flame. Meanwhile, the Captain Tousen reached the ground, not noticing the deadly-toxin that spewed from each tree clogging up the area. Tousen would gasp, as he found that there where no longer any air. With this, the forest rose high in the sky, and locked itself. So that Tousen could not escape. With no air, and the poisen setting in, the captain was found in a vegetable type state. So that the Captain Commander could easily kill him. Too bad that the poison had killed him instantly. Once this happend, the Captain would be allowed to join the fight. The Forest changed components, because of its programming from the start, it warpped into a giant pillar of purple fire. Except for where Kyrie was. The Piller, turning into a gust of wind, which cause the two captains to be relocated. Now, alongside the Bount. But not close enough to him to be burned. the rest of that forest wind Creating a box around the area.

[[Aizen Status: Alive
Polk Status: Alive
Gin Status: Dead
Ryudous Status: Alive
Tousen Status: Dead
Kyrie Status: Alive]]
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:25 pm

OoC:
Ahem, First, Aizen is the only Ex-Captain to Shunpo towards you. I was preparing to say alot of shit. Like; "You cannot control Aizen's Actions and say he screamed (blah blah blah) and I could easily say that since he hasn't reached you yet: "if he were to get within 3 feet of the bount" Your autohit was unnecessary. But allowed either way, and it would have been nice to explain where this Acid came from. Anyway's, I strongly consider you edit your post considering those portions And because Mr.Polk will die if you don't.

And your auto hit towards Gin is er. . .An autohit. O_O

And For Tousen. . . Where are there tree's? It says in your first post that you made some kind of forest a mile away, So Tousen should be pretty safe from that smell that kill's Non-bountou (Pretty. . . Powerful attack >_>) Which would Kill Kyrie too who didn't get any of that Bount DNA infused with her cell's/tissue or blood or w/e. Or am I mistaken about that somehow?
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:39 pm

The Acid part: Second Post: But Arrancar clothing was way to tight around here, so it was corroded like a acid.

The only people in arrancar clothing is Gin, Aizen, and Tousen check the show its what they where.

The Gin thing: Who would kill off their enemy first. Mr. Polk only sat and watched. From the Orb of fire a figure formed. It was a fire like warrior. "Behold my Doll's form." The velvet blazed Bount spoke. The flame rushed forward, to strike the Captain.

That means Kyrie, Gin, Tousen, or Aizen. I choose gin. I used my vagueness to my advantage.

You never said my doll ATTACKED aizen, you just said he almost made CONTACT with him. Contact could mean touching, and touching is not attacking. So i used that vagueness on you.

The Kyrie thing: First Post: The buildings in this area being eaten away, slowly being transmutated into something a bit more fitting. Each building, which would be torn asunder, formed into a new entity. One that would mimic the appearance of a Plant. One that released a deadly toxin able to kill a non-bounto, which blanketed the forest

Never said it was a mile away, i said it was in the area.

Here: SECOND PARAGRAPH: The female who was Captain Commander was blasted, her sleve bursting into shards of metal which made her DNA that of a bount, the impact enough to send her flying to the ground.

Yeah I made her DNA that of a bount.

Plus I have two dolls. One doll exhausted all its power making the acid and the forest. It only had enough power to relay images into my head.

The second doll is the fire doll.
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Luckily Aizen is wearing his pre fake karakura town arc Suit:

Spoiler:

[quote=Wikia]In Hueco Mundo, Aizen is first seen wearing Arrancar clothes over his Shihakusho.[/quote]

You were being Vague on purpose eh? Well Gin started walking forward towards the Captain charging him so by now you missed Gin since attacking him in his original position, It would be best if you changed the direction of your attack and waited to see if you could catch Gin.

You said: "The bounto, who had been only a mile away from the three large power sources" Notice how in my post I didn't acknowledge the buildings under Aizen's feet turning into Plants or what-ever. Meaning the 'area' where the buildings became trees or whatever are in fact, a mile from the three large power sources.

Thanks for clearing up the Kyrie/DNA thing.

Last edited by Claus on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:56 pm

However, you also used tousen to , as you say, be far away from my golem. Therefore you could be anywhere I wanted. Which was over my forest.

Second, the doll said he attacked a captain. If you don't state dodging it, it happens. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Guys I don;t mean to be a buzz kill, but come on, I wanted a fight not a technicality arguement, I don't know what is going to happen now but I think its going to end with an argument that nobody will resolve and this topic will die and be locked. I don't want that to happen so I hope thier would be a way to resolve this, I suggest that we restart from Mr.Polks post that started this whole charade and make it less controverrsial, e.g. like the killing of Gin and Tousen, but that's just me I guess.
Back to top Go down
Claus

Claus

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 pm

OoC: This fight is over. . . Aizen was pwnt by Polk. I also learned alot from this fight. T_T

sorry Ryudou, you were always a pawn, even from the beginning, Its only fair that you didn't get to fight.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Thank you so much I feel so special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)   Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aizen vs Polk, Gin vs Ryudou, Tousen vs Kyrie (Three on Three)
Page 1 of 1