Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Lucius vs Anyone [Bored]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] Empty
PostSubject: Lucius vs Anyone [Bored]   Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:44 am

(Gonna make this realllly short...i just woke up.)

The area in which the upcoming events will happen is an open valley, filled with large rocky pillars, reaching up to 10 meters high. There is no wind blowing anywhere, nor there is any special climate conditions. A sunny day in a valley, somewhere at North America, California actually. Into this area, using a Sonido ability, a figure showed up. On him, he wore a simple set of clothes, just like he has on his avatar. This was the arrancar known as Lucius. On his back, there was a really good looking sword strapped, that was his Zanpaktou. Now that he was hear, the young looking 130 and something year old man waited for someone to show up.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Anyone [Bored]   Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:26 am

Appears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Anyone [Bored]   Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:04 am

(Whoot...you gave me nothing to work with, so expect something short as well.)

From in front of him, a man appeared, Shinigami judging by his looks. This man seemed quite excited, so before starting away, Lucius started to talk, calmly saying: "Shinigami Captain, how interesting." Then, out of a sudden, the young looking arrancar quickly rose his hand towards the man, gathering reiatsu in his hand. Out of a sudden, a blast of cero was sent towards the other man, who was 1 meter away from Lucius. So, there was a really slight chance that this attack will fail, unless his opponent used that dumb flash step thingy.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Anyone [Bored]   Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:10 am

A bored expression on the face of the young shinigami captain as he noticed the disturbance in the reiatsu of his enemy's.. The man quickly ducked as he knew he would either fire a cero or bala based on the reishi of his opponent.. Gripping on the hilt of his zanpakutou tightly, he quickly moved right in front of his enemy, with his left hand, he grabbed the arrancar's wrist.. His cero just fired as he aimed on grabbing it.. Then he with great speed lifted his zanpakutou above his head, and attempted to slash it downwards on the head of his enemy.. The attack came is too fast, so the enemy wouldn't have such speed as to take out his sword, but if he blocked the attack with his hand it would be cut off either way.

[ Shitty post, but since you didn't specifically say what hand you used, I am gonna say right hand ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Anyone [Bored]   Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:14 am

Noticing how his opponent ducked in order to evade the cero blast, Lucius quickly stopped gathering reiatsu to his right hand, thus stopping with the cero. But then, out of a sudden, his opponent went to grab his hand by the wrist. In order to prevent this, Lucius quickly used Sonido to move backwards, exactly two meters. This would give him enough distance to dodge being held and cut. Not only that, just to be sure, while he was stopping his cero, Lucius gathered reiatsu in his left hand, using Hierro for a brief moment. He would only used this in case he failed to escape from the grasp of the shinigami captain, in order to prevent the attack from the zanpaktou. This little technique made his hand hard as steel, able to block an zanpaktou which has not been released.

In case of the failed escape, Lucius would simply turn his palm towards his opponent, sending a Bala blast at him. In case that he managed to escape, the young looking arrancar would simply take out his own zanpaktou, getting ready for a sword fight. Before he used a Sonido, Lucius was standing on top of an rocky pillar, so that means that the shinigami captain is now standing on it instead. While Lucius was now in mid air.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Anyone [Bored]   Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:24 am

Still with a bored expression on the face of Hunter he then thought to himself "Ey, Ikasu, wanna get out and own these losers?" as his zanpakutou quickly released... A dark and ominous aura surrounded his zanpakutou and then he quickly lifted his zanpakutou until it near his neck on the left side... Hunter then swung it as it extended like a shadow towards the gay looking arrancar.. Another thought passed through his head"How gay can this arrancar be? Seriously, he has such a gay outfit, I can't even believe he looks this gay... I mean, come on, so gay I am close to laughing out loud." anyways, if the enemy were to fire a bala, it'd be way easy to evade/dodge or block.. Too easy indeed...

His left hand was lifted as he pointed his index finger at the heart of his enemy and quickly said"Hado # 4: Byakurai" of course he said it too fast for his enemy to notice it immediately.. A bolt of lightning fired from the tip of his finger towards the heart of his enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Anyone [Bored]   Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am

Noticing the shadow and dark aura surounding his opponent, Lucius knew that there was something wrong. It seemed that his opponent was done playing and now he was serious. With an gentle and calm voice he spoke, saying: "So, this is the so called Shikai ability, interesting." This words were spoken before the man used his Kido technique, what ever it was called. So, before his opponent used that technique he took some time to think something out. At that time, Lucius used a moment to gather some of his reiatsu to the tip of his sword. While doing this, a rather small black sphere would appear on the tip of his Zanpaktou.

Then, out of a sudden, the voice of his opponent could be heard. By the looks of it, he was mumbling words for a spell or technique of some kind. Ether way, getting hit by what ever it was coming was a bad idea. So, as an response to this words made by his shinigami opponent, Lucius said: "Dark Sphere". Out of a sudden, a sphere made out of dark reiatsu formed around the young looking arrancar, before the lightning even reached him. With the power of this technique, Lucius was saved, since it was able to block Kido techniques up to 70. Right after blocking this attack, he quickly released the sphere, getting ready to use his own attack.

Within a few seconds, Lucius quickly rose up into the sky, sending a bala blast at his opponents head. After that, he started moving to the right, using his quite interesting speed in this tactic. While flying, bala missiles were sent towards the shinigami, all aimed to an same spot. Lucius would continue this movements unless his opponent used something which he could not evade by moving in this circling movement. Or, if his opponent moved from his spot.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Anyone [Bored]   Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:27 am

[ Technically, you didn't say anything about blocking or dodging my shadow attack, so I'll connect it. ]

Before his enemy performed this weird gay technique his zanpakutou was able to reach out and stab his enemy in the chest... With a devious smirk on Hunter's face, and a sudden chuckle let out by Hunter.. The man was surprised it was this easy.. It was rather a shame that this ended to early.. Oh well, maybe the next arrancar would be more of an entertainment than this gay bastard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Anyone [Bored]   Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:57 pm

(Omg, i asked you did you attacked me with that weird shadow thingy and you said no....You said that it is your Shikai ability which can extend your sword....and when i asked you about the attack, you said that you only used that Kido Tech to attack me....)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Anyone [Bored]   Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:58 pm

[ You misunderstood me, I said that it was apart of my shikai ability to be able to extend my zan, and I said I sent my sword over to you.. And I also said, I attacked you with a Hado as well.. You probably thought I meant something else.. ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Anyone [Bored]   Lucius vs Anyone [Bored] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucius vs Anyone [Bored]
Page 1 of 1