Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Death's Defiance(WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

Death's Defiance(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Death's Defiance(WIP)   Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Name: Hankou Shinigami

Looks: Hito's own raito can gather at the stub of his left arm and turn into a scythe the same size as himself. ( 4'3'') Counting the 6 inches of "wrist movement" of the scythe that can make it change directions( I wasn't counting the arm itself which is most likely 1'10''.) It is a mix of black and orange spiral starting 2 inches above his elbow where his fake arm begins. (Picture will be added to signature on April, 12, 2010 on what his scythe looks like specifically)

Ability: He is able to take his own energy along with his soul energy and encase it around his left arm to fight with. The thickness of the arm when it is encased is and inch and a half in diameter, the "wrist movement" section is half and inch thinner and the scythe is an inch thick on the blunt end and narrows down for 4 1/2 inches until it is less than a millimeter.

Techniques

Jinniku-gai: Hito is able to cut through a low-level Hollow with his scythe while momentarily unconsious. He acts on instinct alone and does not pay attention to anything but his oponent. Once he is finished, he collapses and wakes up 3 posts later. ( 5-30 minutes)

Last edited by Hitogoroshi on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death's Defiance(WIP)   Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Okay, well, I would like for you fix the grammatical errors in this application, please. Now, for the ability, moving on. I'm going to have to ask for some edits here and there. The aspect of taking a chunk of the enemy's body, even if it does go back, is unacceptable in my eyes. Doing so would kill the opponet if the chunk was an internal organ or the brain, and thus, would be an auto-hit. Moreover, that would be far too powerful for the first level of superhuman power, maybe even for the second. Now, you could make there be circumstances for such a thing to occur, like, you hit them in the same spot so many times, and so on and so forth. In addition, I would like for you to make a detailed list of these weapons you can make, along with what they do, size, shape, etc. I ask this so as to avoid any possible god modding, as that vagueness really does open the possibility for such.

Also, please be more detailed in your technique, as I cannot understand what it does. Grabbing a handful of the opponent does not tell much, and seems like an auto-hit to me.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: Death's Defiance(WIP)   Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:23 pm

I understand and apologize. I have never made any superhuman ability list before so I will do as you say.
Back to top Go down
Hitogoroshi

Hitogoroshi

PostSubject: Re: Death's Defiance(WIP)   Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death's Defiance(WIP)   Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:53 am

My sincerest of apologies for the wait. Life is crazy, yes. I hadn't the time to review this again earlier, and being honest, I forgot about it after that. Ah well. Anyway, approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's Defiance(WIP)   Death's Defiance(WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death's Defiance(WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Superbeing Ability Creation :: Old Superhuman Ability Applications-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com