Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Happy Happy Sunshine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitaro

Kitaro

Happy Happy Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Happy Happy Sunshine   Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Kitaro appears in Antarctica. Kitaro says hello to a penguin.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Happy Sunshine   Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Ichijouji drops in from the sky on a penguin. He eats a shit load of snow and then yells from a brain freeze. He sees a man, and runs towards him. Ichijouji trips and rolls into a snowball, into the other man.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Happy Sunshine   Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Kitaro takes a pen and paper that he magically brought with him and forgot to mention before. Kitaro writes down a message to the man and hands it to the man piled up in a snowball next to him.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Happy Sunshine   Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Ichijouji stands up, throws the penguin into the ocean, and takes the paper. He reads the paper and looks at the man.

"That's a great idea. We should do that. What's your name; mine is Ichijouji."
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Happy Sunshine   Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Kitaro looked at him. "Hello there little boy." The Kitaro man said. "I like your name it sounds cool." Kitaro said with a childish voice. "My name is Kitaro. It is pronounced Key Tar Row." Said Kitaro while he hurumphed hither and thither.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Happy Sunshine   Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Ichijouji huggled teh Kitaro <3333333! ICHIJOUJI LOVES HIS NEW FRIEND VERY MUCH! He glomps him into teh snowzorz and then rolls around, makoing snow angels :3

"I love you Kit-kit-Kitaro-chan ;DDDDD! Let's go kill that stuff."

Ichijouji jumped up, singing like a little girl, and hopped around like a kangaroo fairy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Happy Sunshine   Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Kitaro was confused by his wierd new friend but he decided to go along with it because it seemed fun. "I Love you to. So much so that we should btahe this friendship in that idea I had." Kitaro then made a snowball and threw it at the back of Ichijouji's head. Laughing the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Happy Sunshine   Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Ichijouji laughed and was hit by the snowball. He leaped in glee and then started to waddle to his new friend, Kitaro.

"Yeah, that was an awesomsauce idea, friend. LET'S DO IT!!!!! >8D"
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Happy Happy Sunshine   Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:11 pm

Kitaro laughed and walked away from the frozen penguin land. ha ha this topic is over. I know about the fourth wall. Or im insane. Kitaro sonidoed away on his reishi step ladder thing to go do the plan.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi

Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Happy Sunshine   Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Ichijouji looked at the sky and then at his feet.

"My penis is enormous."

He then ran after Kitaro, following him to wherever. Away they gooooo!

>>EXIT<<
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Happy Sunshine   Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:51 pm

One Warning, do this again and your topic is voided sirs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Happy Sunshine   Happy Happy Sunshine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Happy Sunshine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com