Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
DarkStar's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
DarkStar's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
DarkStar's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
DarkStar's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
DarkStar's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
DarkStar's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
DarkStar's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
DarkStar's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
DarkStar's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

DarkStar's Zanpakuto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkStar

DarkStar

DarkStar's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: DarkStar's Zanpakuto   DarkStar's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:22 am

Name: Eternal Greed(Eien no yoku)

Manifestation: Has the appearence of a 12 year old boy . Wears a Feudal lord's robe with a red lily on his hair. He wears lots of beaded necklaces all over his body with one of them being huge as compared to the other ones. Is normally seen having am opal brooch and carrying a horned skull in one hand. His face is very boyish with silver hair and a sneering smile. His personality is somewhat caring tilting to the side of sarcasm. But he usually helps out DarkStar physically and phychologically in times of need.DarkStar's Zanpakuto Zan_sp10

Release Phrase: Strip the world of its energy, Eternal Greed(Eien no yoku)!

Family: Void(Not sure)

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpakuto: A pair of wakizashis worn in an X pattern on his back. The sheaths are intricately carved with tribal symbols and always emit an aura.DarkStar's Zanpakuto Paul_Chen_Tea_Culture_Wakizashi

Shikai: DarkStar's Zanpakuto Icesword3 The wakizashis combine to form one single blue katana which can be split to form two single edge swords. After release the air around the sword always is very cold.

Shikai Ability: It is capable of absorbing energy in any form except reiatsu and converts it into anything else(fire,ice,sound lightning,etc)(amount depends on element used) except reiatsu. Basically it is energy conservation. Energy absorbed through one sword can be released through the other sword. In its sealed state, it is only able to transfer mechanical energy. In shikai, the effect extends to all types of energy. And the energy transfer is not limited to physical contact(it can transfer the enemys energy only through contact. This doesnt apply to the environment)

Techniques:

1.)Reiatsu Drain:
This technique stores the absorbed energy or can be used to absorb reiatsu as reiatsu in the blades sapphire. This energy can be stored or be ued in the form of a kidou spell. It can also absorb kidou attacks. Valid for one post . Cooldown 5 posts.

2.)Vacuum Implosion:
DarkStar condenses the air in the immediate range of the enemy by absorbing the energy of the air molecules. This attracts the enemy to the condensing air. By the time the air becomes solid from liquid, he releases the absorbed energy to the condensed air itself . Thus, the solid air will explode with the force of a level 90 kidou. Takes 1 post to charge. Cooldown 6 posts.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: DarkStar's Zanpakuto   DarkStar's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Hmm, your ability is denied. It basically is multiple element creation which isnt allowed. Void is more space type moves. Also if your redirecting an attack its ok, but to create a new element from your opponents attack is one that is not allowed unless you are using alchemy, which isnt creating a new element, but rather element changing to a form in which you still would not be able to control. It would just be turning fire into water, and then you cant control that water, but you can turn it into spear and use it to fight with.
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

PostSubject: Re: DarkStar's Zanpakuto   DarkStar's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:08 am

Like i said its energy conservation, i can transform energy into energy but cannot give it a definite shape. And i cannot turn fire into water or even create fire. I can only transfer energy. (Eg. I can absorb the heat of the ground turning the ground surface into ice and radiate all the heat in another direction). The basic energy conservation allows me to transfer the enemys kinetic energy into potential energy of my wakizashi. A second conservation allows me to swing my other wakizashi with high speed towards my enemy.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: DarkStar's Zanpakuto   DarkStar's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:41 am

Approved then, just remember to not mistake your power. I can not stress this enough. XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkStar's Zanpakuto   DarkStar's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarkStar's Zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1