Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Heeros Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Heeros Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Heeros Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Heeros Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Heeros Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Heeros Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Heeros Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Heeros Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Heeros Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Heeros Zanpaktou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taicho

Heeros Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Heeros Zanpaktou   Heeros Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Name: Hiryu (Flying Dragon)

Manifestation: Hiryu is a large black and red dragon. He resides in a dim, murky cave. He has horns and is always emitting a heavy spiritual pressure that weighs people down if they get near him.He generally dislikes Heero, complaining about how he got stuck with an amateur like him., although has shown a slight respect for his recent growth in power. Unlike a lot of Zanpaktou spirits, Hiryu's reiatsu can be easily distinguished from Heero's. Rarely will his and Heero's reiatsu blend perfectly, but the result is a much higher amount of higher quality reiatsu.

Release Phrase: "Open your eyes, Hiryu"

Family: Reiatsu/wind

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: A katana with a three foot blade, a black hilt, and a eight point star shaped guard

Shikai: A six foot black lance made entirely of steel.
The blade is also black, and has a few curves that lead to the point.

Shikai Ability:
Amatsu Bakuha(Heavenly Blast)[Mastered] Heero is able to throw a white, Bala like, orb at his target by gathering reiatsu at the tip of the blade. The orb explodes on contact. Focusing too much reiatsu with too little control can cause the orb to explode before thrown.

Zensho(Entirely Destroy)[Mastered] - By focusing reitsu into the blade Heero can disintegrate anything the blade touches. Although it is later discovered that the attack doesn't disintegrates anything. It breaks down reishi and absorbs it, therefor things not made out of reishi are immune to the attack, and the more reishi the object it made out of, then harder it is to break down. While not really an attack, it can be used to break through barriers made out of reiatsu, this is also Heero main defense from attacks like Kido, or attacks that are made from reiatsu. Because of his often use of it, this attack has become like second nature.

Shinjinbukai Nami(Godly Wave)[Mastered]- An upgraded form of Amatsu Bakuha. The white blade glows and a pure white wave of reiatsu is released with a swing. Although powerful, it is very limited with distance. At full strength it can go about one hundred fifty feet before it dissipates. Heero is able to fire multiple waves in quick succession at the cost of a lot more reiatsu then normal

Bankai Ability:

Tenma Myaku(Demon Pulse)[Mastered] - A last resort attack. The sword is held up and the black blade glows. Reishi from the surrounding area(anything in a twenty foot area) is quickly absorbed and then released in a massive pulse covering the same area that heavily damages everything around him, due to the nature of the attack. Although Heero does hurt himself in this attack, the biggest drawback is that he is usually completely drained of energy, and his Zanpaktou is instantly reverted to the sealed state.
Bankai: Heero's bankai takes the appearance of a double edged sword, slightly longer then a regular katana. The blade looks like two katana blades, one white and one black, have intertwined. The guard resembles what it used to look like before shikai release, only the diameter has increased a little, and its now a deep red.

Meimei Doki(Divine Wrath)[Mastered] - The strongest attack in Heero arsenal by far. Depending on which reiatsu is dominant at the time the blade will turn all one color. If Hiryu's is currently dominant the blade will turn white, if its Kinoshin's it will turn all black. If Heero's is dominant then the blade turns a faint red. And if all three reiatsu are perfectly in sync the blade glimmers with a golden color, and its abilities vary depending on its color at the time of activation. While in any of the forms, Heero cannot use any of the other abilities of his Bankai.
White[Not Perfected]: In this form Heero can emit large burst of concentrated reiatsu when the blade of his sword makes contact with something. This burst of reiatsu allows him to hit something with much more force then before, although this limits Heero to short range combat, seeing as using kido would rapidly drain the stock pile of reiatsu. Heero cannot be using any of Kinoshin's reiatsu for this form to activate.

Black[Not Perfected]: In this form Heero is able to send a burst of thin shards of reiatsu that embed in whatever they hit. They aren't too accurate, and they have very little killing capacity, but removing them from the body will cause the wound to bleed profusely. Aside from the weak attack, Heero must also take a specific stance before each burst of shards, which makes his attacks very predictable, but it allows him to keep the fight at a longer range then before.
Faint Red[Perfected]: This is the only 'form' where his sword gets no added abilities. All the reiatsu previously absorbed with Zenshou is used to amplify Heero's Kido, of course due his habit of using high level kido this form is usually the most short lived, so Heero usually ensures a hit with first and upgraded Bakudou, followed by hadou. Heero cannot be using any of Kinoshin's reiatsu to use this form.

Golden[Refuses to Perfect]: Heero describes this as his Bankai's true form. Disliking what his Bankai's true purpose was, Heero has restrained the full abilities of this form, using it only for binding his target. In this form a dark blue aura of reitsu surrounds the blade. With a swing of the sword Heero can send wires from the blade to the target, so long as its within a thirty feet. The wires are incredibly dense making them very hard to break with strength alone. Heero will usually thrust the sword in the ground after entangling his opponent, then while they're immobilized, he'll use a strong kido. In its true form, Hiryu destruction nature become perfectly clear. The wires now resemble about five vines of a rose bush with large thorns. When he points the blade at his target and with the command "Devour him/her" the vines will lash out at the target. Any vines that connect will slowly burrow into the target. Causing excruciating pain while it burrows deeper into their body. Despite the increased killing capacity the vine are much more fragile then before, After about thirty seconds the vines begin to rot away, leaving holes where they burrowing into the target. Heero has stated on multiple occasions that he hates Hiryu for even possessing such an attack. Heero will refuse to use this forms true power unless someone he holds near and dear would die otherwise. When activated there is a large spike in Heero reiatsu for a brief amount of time. The dark blue aura around the sword will spiral around the blade wildly. Once active Heero has one shot, whether it misses or connects after that one shot Heero will pass out from the strain and his Zanpaktou will return to its sealed state. Since Heero greatly reduces the abilities of this form, its the only one he can remain conscious after the reiatsu stockpile has been used up, unless its true ability was used. Heero will usually fight in this form wearing his usually smile and laughing throughout the fight, although only a look of despair is seen if he uses its true abilities.

Last edited by Taicho on Thu May 13, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Heeros Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeros Zanpaktou   Heeros Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:36 am

Quote :

Bankai Ability:
Zensho(Entirely Destroy)[Mastered] - By focusing reitsu into the blade Heero can disintegrate anything the blade touches. Although it is later discovered that the attack doesn't disintegrates anything. It breaks down reishi and absorbs it, therefor things not made out of reishi are immune to the attack, and the more reishi the object it made out of, then harder it is to break down. While not really an attack, it can be used to break through barriers made out of reiatsu, this is also Heero main defense from attacks like Kido, or attacks that are made from reiatsu. Because of his often use of it, this attack has become like second nature
Shinjinbukai Nami(Godly Wave)[Mastered]- An upgraded form of Amatsu Bakuha. The white blade glows and a pure white wave of reiatsu is released with a swing. Although powerful, it is very limited with distance. At full strength it can go about one hundred fifty feet before it dissipates. Heero is able to fire multiple waves in quick succession at the cost of a lot more reiatsu then normal

Tenma Myaku(Demon Pulse)[Mastered] - A last resort attack. The sword is held up and the black blade glows. Reishi from the surrounding area(anything in a twenty foot area) is quickly absorbed and then released in a massive pulse covering the same area that heavily damages everything around him, due to the nature of the attack. Although Heero does hurt himself in this attack, the biggest drawback is that he is usually completely drained of energy, and his Zanpaktou is instantly reverted to the sealed state. This was later discovered to be an ability of his inner hollow, rather then an attack that came from his Zanpaktou spirit.

Meimei Doki(Divine Wrath)[Not Mastered] - The strongest attack in Heero arsenal by far. Depending on which reiatsu is dominant at the time the blade will turn all one color. If Hiryu's is currently dominant the blade will turn white, if its Kinoshin's it will turn all black. If Heero's is dominant then the blade turns a faint red. And if all three reiatsu are perfectly in sync the blade glimmers with a golden color, and its abilities vary depending on its color at the time of activation. While in any of the forms, Heero cannot use any of the other abilities of his Bankai.
White[Not Perfected]: In this form Heero can emit large burst of concentrated reiatsu when the blade of his sword makes contact with something. This burst of reiatsu allows him to hit something with much more force then before, although this limits Heero to short range combat, seeing as using kido would rapidly drain the stock pile of reiatsu. Heero cannot be using any of Kinoshin's reiatsu for this form to activate.

Black[Not Perfected]: In this form Heero is able to send a burst of thin shards of reiatsu that embed in whatever they hit. They aren't too accurate, and they have very little killing capacity, but removing them from the body will cause the wound to bleed profusely. Aside from the weak attack, Heero must also take a specific stance before each burst of shards, which makes his attacks very predictable, but it allows him to keep the fight at a longer range then before. Heero must have to full hollow mask on to use this form.
Faint Red[Perfected]: This is the only 'form' where his sword gets no added abilities. All the reiatsu previously absorbed with Zenshou is used to amplify Heero's Kido, of course due his habit of using high level kido this form is usually the most short lived, so Heero usually ensures a hit with first and upgraded Bakudou, followed by hadou. Heero cannot be using any of Kinoshin's reiatsu to use this form.
Golden[Refuses to Perfect]: Heero describes this as his Bankai's true form. Disliking what his Bankai's true purpose was, Heero has restrained the full abilities of this form, using it only for binding his target. In this form a dark blue aura of reitsu surrounds the blade. With a swing of the sword Heero can send wires from the blade to the target, so long as its within a thirty feet. The wires are incredibly dense making them very hard to break with strength alone. Heero will usually thrust the sword in the ground after entangling his opponent, then while they're immobilized, he'll use a strong kido. In its true form, Hiryu destruction nature become perfectly clear. The wires now resemble about five vines of a rose bush with large thorns. When he points the blade at his target and with the command "Devour him/her" the vines will lash out at the target. Any vines that connect will slowly burrow into the target. Causing excruciating pain while it burrows deeper into their body. Despite the increased killing capacity the vine are much more fragile then before, After about thirty seconds the vines begin to rot away, leaving holes where they burrowing into the target. Heero has stated on multiple occasions that he hates Hiryu for even possessing such an attack. Heero will refuse to use this forms true power unless someone he holds near and dear would die otherwise. When activated there is a large spike in Heero reiatsu for a brief amount of time. The dark blue aura around the sword will spiral around the blade wildly. Once active Heero has one shot, whether it misses or connects after that one shot Heero will pass out from the strain and his Zanpaktou will return to its sealed state. Since Heero greatly reduces the abilities of this form, its the only one he can remain conscious after the reiatsu stockpile has been used up, unless its true ability was used. Heero will usually fight in this form wearing his usually smile and laughing throughout the fight, although only a look of despair is seen if he uses its true abilities.

Are all these part of your bankai ability^^ Also, add more on your shikai ability.

~Yours truly Hunter
Back to top Go down
Taicho

Heeros Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeros Zanpaktou   Heeros Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:12 am

FIXED
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Heeros Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeros Zanpaktou   Heeros Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Sorry, Hunter. I'm butting in on this one.

I was a little disappointed in the descriptions of your weapon until I started reading your abilities. Ah well, :3

Anyhow, first point of concern. Amatsu Bakuha ... a bala-like attack? Just for clarification, you mean bala-like speed? Or bala-like shape? Or bala-like purpose(to annoy the living crap out of the enemy)? What is it's relative strength? It's an explosive projectile that requires a bit of control, but I don't get any comparison of strength ... unless that's also bala-like?

Next, Zensho. I do like the fact that your description states that it is NOT capable of cutting through anything ... and that things composed of a large quantity of reiatsu are difficult to disintegrate. But I need rates, good sir. Kido ranges from level One to level 99. Are you capable of disintegrating a level 99 Hadou just as fast as a level 1? Again, another clarification and description extension issue.

Shinjinbukai Nami - Just instantaneous blasts? Not like a 'one wave per two posts' thing? No? Okay, fine. How many consecutive swings can you do before the reiatsu requirement gets to be a bit of strain? Just curious. Also curious, powerful to what extent? Could an Espada's hierro absorb a decent(less than 25%) amount of the damage before the rest is inflicted onto the arrancar themself? What level of Bakudo can stand up to this hit?

Your Bankai abilities got me a wee bit confused at first ... but ... I suppose I can't overturn an admin's decision(Hunter).

Just need to clarify some things in your zan's shikai abilities. And seeing as how many frigging abilities you have, I'm wondering if it's justified for you even to HAVE techniques(JK, JK)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heeros Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heeros Zanpaktou   Heeros Zanpaktou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heeros Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1