Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mr. Sato's Zan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mr. Sato's Zan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mr. Sato's Zan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mr. Sato's Zan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mr. Sato's Zan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mr. Sato's Zan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mr. Sato's Zan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mr. Sato's Zan I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mr. Sato's Zan I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mr. Sato's Zan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oda Sato

Oda Sato

Mr. Sato's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Sato's Zan   Mr. Sato's Zan I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Name: Suzaku

Manifestation: An old pale, man. His hair is white and he stands at 6 feet. He usually wears a black cloak and whatever else he wears is usually not visible. He has white hair, almost matching his skin complexion. He wears a pair of glasses and is actually very quiet, though possessing much wisdom.

Release Phrase: Tear Through The Sky, Suzaku

Family: Plasma [Both Terrestial and Astrological/ Basically Fire {including the form of Heated Gases in liquid form} and Lightning]

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: A Crimson sheathed Ninjato

Shikai: The sealed blade literally dissipates into the air around him, reforming into 2 separate Ninjato Blades. The blades are composed completely of yellow Plasma, but the form is compressed so densly that the blade appears to be and feels like an actual blade. If one or both of the blades are destroyed, they can easily be regenerated. Because of his adeptness in Plasma manipulation, his lightning and fire based kidou are also stronger than normal.

NOTE: If another touches his Zanpaktou, they will be electrocuted and/or burned. His plasma remains a temperature of 500 degrees C.

Shikai Ability: Through the conversion and reaction his reiryoku has with his surroundings, he gains the ability to create/manipulate Plasma. The plasma is constantly generated through his Zanpaktou and can easily be manipulated to change the form of his Zanpaktou into other weapons or objects and other forms that better suit the battle he's in as well as for attacks and defensive maneuvers. He cannot manipulate another's fire or lightning. He can only manipulate his own and only up to a distance of 5 yards from his own body. Once that limit has been exceded, gravity and whatever else is now in control. .

Bankai: In Bankai, he gains a left wing, composed completely of whitish-blue plasma. He somehow gains a Halo, tilted at a 30 degree angle about half a foot above his head. He has no weapon, simply because he can manipulate plasma into one if he wishes to do so. His left hand is capable of the plasmatic lightning manip. while the astrological plasma is left to his right hand. His clothes change as well, now being completely white. He wears a white pair of pants and a white vest with no shirt underneath it. His feet are bare. The temperature around him [within 4 yards] will heat up to temperatures most men have trouble dealing with [750 degrees C].

Bankai ability: At this stage, he can do everything he can do in Shikai, but much more powerfully. The plasma that he manipulates is extremely hot [1000 degrees C+], hence it being a whitish-blue. At the call of this Bankai, a plasmatic lightning storm is summoned above in the sky and will remain active until his Bankai is no longer active. During this time, lightning will randomly strike areas, though it will be more prone to attacking things emitting a spiritual presence. If lightning is to strike Oda, he won't be harmed by it at all, but instead, it will only work to his benefit. In this form, he is able to absorb shikai level fire and lightning attacks. He can also absorb Bankai leveled ones but at the cost of burning the limb that he uses to absorb the attack.

Tech:
Back to top Go down
http://narutouzumaki-rpg.coolbb.net/portal.htm
The Hunter

The Hunter

Mr. Sato's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sato's Zan   Mr. Sato's Zan I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:32 am

Question, does this zan have any weaknesses? So far, I can only see a range weakness, but that range is not that weak.
Back to top Go down
Oda Sato

Oda Sato

Mr. Sato's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sato's Zan   Mr. Sato's Zan I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:13 am

Er. Like all Zanpaktou, it's weakness is to be outdone by the one fighting against it. I mean, what else could you mean? I Should state glaringly obvious weaknesses? o-o

Water would obviously quell the flames and conduct the electricity. The plasma would probably cancel both out, if they're of the same level, of course...not resulting in steam, but complete vaporzation on both parties.

There's nothing else to really say.
Back to top Go down
http://narutouzumaki-rpg.coolbb.net/portal.htm
The Hunter

The Hunter

Mr. Sato's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sato's Zan   Mr. Sato's Zan I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:24 am

That's all I ask, but lessen the power on the absorbing shikai attacks thing, will you? Considering, you're basically invincible when using bankai against lightning and fire type zanpakutou users, and that's just kinda no no.. But you can keep the lose a limb if absorb bankai thing though.. Cause losing a limb can decide a battle.

So, you fix what I said, then this will be stamped right away.. Now, if only I could remember where my stamps are.

STAMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Sato's Zan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sato's Zan   Mr. Sato's Zan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Sato's Zan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Zanpakutō Creation-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com