Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Ress I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Ress I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Ress I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Ress I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Ress I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Ress I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Ress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Ress I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Ress I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Ress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Longshot

Longshot

Ress Empty
PostSubject: Ress   Ress I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:24 am

Name: Ress

Release Phrase: Kill these motherfuckers.

Represent: Basically it doesn't represent anything.

Element: Reiatsu

Sealed Description: A normal katana that is longer than the normal one by three inches.

Released Description: When Raven activates her ress, her mask fragment that is above her left eyebrow covers the entire body that appears to be bones.. These bones are a very tough substance that is strengthened by her reishi.. Mostly it covers her entire body, but the part of her eyes, though what is weird is that this bone armor is light as a feather for her.. At her hands, it doesn't cover her fingers.. Her helmet covers her mouth and the top of her head.. Like a cloth wrapped around her face, only her eyes are exposed which creates her weakness. Then her katana's become two, and there sheath become a bone sheath.. Her weapons appear on her back.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: This part, she can steal even more reiatsu from her opponents, then she can apply it to herself so she can be two times faster, her sonido will be 2 times faster as well.. Her strength will be multiplied by 5 times.. When she punches the ground, it shatters it many bits.. Then her reiatsu doubles as well.. She can only use this ability after 5 posts and if she's injured.. This is only used as a last resort cause it causes her to be way fatigue..

Innate Ability: She is able to steal away a portion of her enemies reiatsu once at the beginning then again at the 10th turn.. Since that is very weak, her true ability is because her bone armor is strengthened by reiatsu, she can manipulate her bone armor.. For example, grow a weapon out of bones.. Because of this ability, she can shoot a bone spike from any part of her body.. Thousands actually.. She has an unlimited supply of these... Then she is able to form wings made out of bones on her back, since they are made out of bones, they mostly cannot work without reiatsu.. So, she sends reiatsu there so that she can use it properly..
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

Ress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ress   Ress I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:52 am

Could you take out the profanity and replace it with something else for you release phrase. Could you please find a suitable representation. For your ultimate Ability, how do you steal reiatsu from your opponents? I think you should lower on how much strength you gain. It should probably depend on how much reiatsu you even manage to steal from your opponent. When you punch the ground, what shatters in many bits? and how does it give you more reiatsu. If you have such a great ability, you should lengthen the time of your cooldown for your ultimate ability. For your innate ability, you can only have one. I don't care if it's "weak". How do you steal the reiatsu? and for the later, how long do these transformations last in the bone armor? Does it weaken any parts of it when you create something new? You shouldn't be able to have an unlimited supply of bone spikes since it's made from just your armor. How do you actually transform your bone armor? Does it just happen? or does it take awhile to fully transform with each transformation according to the size and etc. Oh, and your res's name, is it actually just "Ress"? I'm not going to make you change it, but you could be a little more original. No offense.

Please edit.
Back to top Go down

Ress
Page 1 of 1