Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Axel Bane Blaze

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel

Axel

Axel Bane Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Axel Bane Blaze   Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:03 am

Name: Axel Bane Blaze

Appearance: Axel is a medium size human with no muscles but skinny as a stick with short black hair with dark brown eyes. Axel is known for always wearing a pair of shorts with a black hoodie with his favorite pair of black sneakers. On Axels hoodie there is a symbol on it and the symbol represents the word masterpiece. Axel's skin color is pale wight as if he was a ghost. Axel ware's gloves on his hand's as dark black fighter gloves which are his favorite gloves. He also has a few scars on his arm from the fights he has been put through in his youth.

Personality: An Artist, he draws, paints, sketches, doodles; you name it and if it’s a type of art then he has mastered it. Axel is at times overly dramatic and critical of his work calling things that would put the Mona Lisa to shame nothing more than simple trash that needed to be fed into the fire place. While working on his art he often forgets things like sleeping and eating, thinking that these things aren’t really necessary and that by doing them he is only wasting precious time better spent making his personal form of everlasting beauty. Axel is a preferred loner and as such is not exactly a social adept making actions such as simple introductions and the establishment of friendships complicated and not usually worth the effort. The one thing in the world besides art that Axel truly takes pleasure in is violence and gore which is the normal theme in all of his drawings.

--------------------

(This piece is optional)

Hair Color: Black

Dislikes: Peace, n00b art, the color White (not the race, just the color itself)

Crushes: Gore and women

--------------------

Specialties: Master Artist

History: starting at the age of 6 Axel was a lonely orphan who had no one to love him as a parent would or any relatives for that matter. Axel was never treated the same as all of the other children the Teachers hated his guts and Axel was always bullied on by anyone that was bigger or stronger than him and it always happens so suddenly and for no apparent reason either. Because Axel has always been alone he always when he gets the chance to visits the art museum which Axel will always bring with him pen pencil, pen, and a sketch pad with him so that he could draw for at least a few hours. Sometimes Axel will sneak in the museum and spend all night just trying to copy at least two paintings perfectly. But as years went by the bullying continued and his passion for violence became worse and worse until all that Axel could think of was blood, murder, and pain towards others so Axels’ new passion for art and violence mixed in each other and all of Axels art have been very violent with gory pictures of dead people and terrible monsters.

Several years later when he had turned sixteen he had become something of the local nerd in full form. People picked on and harassed him to no end and this in turn made him a very angry child. One day while on lunch break he noticed one of the people that was known as one of the guys that picked on him more than others was harassing a girl; so Axel did as he had many times in years past and drew what he called a wrath sketch. In the picture a masked demon was tearing the boy to shreds, more gory by comparison to his other works.

Then something happened the following day, something unexplainable and strange. He was again sitting at lunch watching this idiot harass people and he happened to have the picture out again. He looked at it and focused all of his anger at the image when it occurred. A creature that slightly resembled the sketch he had drawn came out of some type of dimensional door in the sky. The creature instantly leapt onto the harasser and ripped him very close to the way it had happened on paper. Then the monster began eating others, but somehow these people were only the ones which Axel held contempt for; anyone that he saw as no threat to him or perhaps a possible threat were completely ignored. Shortly after the strange monster had killed everyone in Axels anger the monster took Axel to another area with no one around then the monster introduced itself calling himself a hollow and it had no choice but to take Axels’ soul and make him a hollow for his spirit pressure was even surpassing his own.

Axel was devoured by the hollow, but as the demon had told him his pressure surpassed that of the creatures and as such his consciousness took control of the body. Over time he slowly devoured more and more souls until he became so powerful that he was recognized and accepted to be transformed into an arrancar. When he took on a human form he looked over the crowd of strong spiritual pressures currently present and his eyes stuck on a crazed looking man with a line of fangs stream lining across his face. The man was an elite named Tsuneo and after seeing Axel’s bloodlust and passion for killing the man accepted him as his personal partner, a fracciones. Years passed and Tsuneo trained Axel to grow strong and now his power is great among his rank, not quite an elite but a strong average.

Innate Ability: There are various scrolls that are carried throughout his body which are used primarily for sealing storage purposes. There is a small scroll which is kept on an attachment to his right arm stores spiritual pressure transferred directly from his body, the effects of this scroll are not actually part of the innate with the exception of it storing the spiritual pressure. Also there is a very large scroll which he carries on his back, this scroll is capable of mass storage. For instance it can either carry a person that is either captured of willing g to be sealed, or it can also store special forms of pressure. Like pressure formed into ceros, this can either have up to ten normal level cero, or one half power gran rey which is only able to be kept for a limited time (10 rounds max). the final scroll that is attached to his right leg is a medium scroll that holds the material components for the axels techniques. Ex. paper and ink

Picture of Character:
Spoiler:

Sample Chapter: Don’t Need One

Last edited by Axel on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Axel Bane Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel Bane Blaze   Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:45 am

Hm. The part about your drawing coming to life, is what I have a problem with. Your innate ability as well, I have a problem with. Everything else seems fine.

Anyhow..

Explain that part.

And your innate ability. I do assume, you still feel pain and bleed when you rip off a layer of skin. Correct?
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Axel Bane Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel Bane Blaze   Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Axel woudl draw a simple picture of a hollow on a peice of paper then after Axel is finnished with the picture he sets it on the ground.then the simple hollow picture in the normle size page of paperwould jump out of the picture as if it were hoping out of a hole. of corse the size of the hollow starts small but increases once its out of the page.

As for the innate ability the ink is Axels sweat when he he exertse his body ink starts to cover his body and as for the paper its more like dead skin on his body for the first couple of pages he rips off his skin like about 2 pages are of dead skin but after that it would be fresh skin. In which indeed hurts axel as if he was ripping his flesh which does minor injerys to axel but he can only rip so much skin off of him axel would die of blood loss if he riped so much as 20 pages without giving time to recover his skin to replace the old ones.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Axel Bane Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel Bane Blaze   Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Code:
No to that hollow coming to life. Edit it.

Code:
Your innate ability is denied. First of all, the durability of an Arrancar's skin is as strong as metal. Your innate ability completely goes against that fact. Fix it.

Still pending approval.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

Axel Bane Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel Bane Blaze   Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:41 pm

seeing as how this has been up forever and the requested edits are made i will take this over.

Axel Bane Blaze Untitl11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Axel Bane Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel Bane Blaze   Axel Bane Blaze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axel Bane Blaze
Page 1 of 1