Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

WTFBOOM!!!! [[[ mature ]]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] Empty
PostSubject: WTFBOOM!!!! [[[ mature ]]]   WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Since it was brought up that bad things can result from people getting offended by this app I have decided to nip that in the bud and add a disclaimer.

IMAGES IN THIS APPLICATION MAY OFFENDED PEOPLE AS THEY ARE OF MATURE CONTENT. IF YOU ARE NOT 18 YEARS OLD OR IF YOUR MOM IS LOOKING AT THE SCREEN THEN DO NOT OPEN ANY SPOILER TAG IN THE FOLLOWING BOUNTOU DOLL APPLICATION!! ALL PROBLEMS WITH THIS APP ARE YOUR OWN AND THEREFORE DO NOT NEED TO BE BROADCAST ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE!! THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY Very Happy

~.~.~.~.~.~

*Master Bountos have two Bounto dolls now. When both are used at the same time they are considered bankai strngth. One doll is now considered Shikai strength. To attain two dolls follow the bankai training rules.*

Name: Liliana

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Medium: A Bottle of Vodka

Doll Ability: By spreading her legs wide and getting off on whatever happens to be her current fancy this doll has the power to produce an immense amount of alchol of any kind. All types of alcohol are produced within her body, including both drinks and rubbing alcohol, and exit her through the feminine reproductive organ that can be located between the legs and just below the pelvis. I hope that I don’t have to go into great detail as to explain with organ I am describing after these clues as a straight forward answer may offend someone and that shit just causes problems for everyone. Anyway, the amount produced is close to the equivalent of three gallons per round. By ingesting this liquid anyone besides Ivan himself that is elite will have a sharp reduction in their motor skills, being forced to their knees and possibly vomiting. Any non-elite hit with this will most likely just pass out for an hour or so.

Though Liliana is the more obedient of the two dolls she is also the younger and less powerful one so she tends to act like it. And you know her element is alcohol so it would make sense that is is pretty much just an underage drunk girl.

Element: Alcohol

Name: Saria

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Medium: A zippo

Doll Ability: The power of this doll is similar to her sister weapon, in the idea of how she uses her abilities. Yes once again her attacks come from the mysterious female exclusive body part. The difference is that instead of blasting out fun sauce she lets loose a mass of flames. Also unlike the other doll the flames are released at Ivan’s digression and not solely when she orgasms. This fire can take on any shape though the less effort put into making it a specific shape results in have a greater intensity of the flame itself. This means that hands or other things can be formed or a simple cone that does massive fire destruction can be made. The fire is strong enough to cause a high level burn on any elite (excluding Ivan himself) and cause life threatening wounds to a non-elite hit directly with a full power blast.

Saria is a total bitch and thats pretty much it. She is like Liliana's older teenage sister and Ivan is like their father. This means that only when necessary will she follow any orders and even then she likes to put her own twist on how she does things.

Element: Fire

Last edited by Tsuneo on Tue May 25, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: WTFBOOM!!!! [[[ mature ]]]   WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Lawl, way more on the abilities.. And the pictures are perfect.
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: WTFBOOM!!!! [[[ mature ]]]   WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:18 pm

abilities are now more than one liners XD and I'm glad you enjoy em hunter
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: WTFBOOM!!!! [[[ mature ]]]   WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:29 am

Weakness on both abilities of the dolls, night South Carolina. WOOHOO!
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: WTFBOOM!!!! [[[ mature ]]]   WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:25 pm

weakness concerning disobedience added for both of em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTFBOOM!!!! [[[ mature ]]]   WTFBOOM!!!!    [[[ mature ]]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTFBOOM!!!! [[[ mature ]]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Bountou Doll Creation :: Old Bountou Doll Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com