Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The Man with no Name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name Empty
PostSubject: The Man with no Name   The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:50 pm

SuperHuman Registration

Name: He has abandoned his name but goes by a few nicknames/titles; Manco, Blondie, No Name, Joe

Appearance: Dirty brownish blonde medium length hair, Brown Eyes that just seem like they stare into your soul, unclean full beard covers his face, 6 ft tall, wears a green poncho with a distinct pattern, brown jean style pants with a couple of wear and tear marks, and a flat top, flat brim cowboy hat that is worn and has a bullet hole in it, has one Colt 1851 Navy. He has a scar on his left cheek from when he was in the Jack Morrison Gang when he was slashed by a bowie knife. His skin is rough from all of his travels. His clothes are covered in dust and grime.

Personality: Pretty quiet only talks when he has something important to say. He likes to smoke cigarillos every day. If someone disrespects him he will give them a chance to apologize and if they don’t he will shoot them. He is a good guy but he will do bad to get what he wants or needs. In other words he is the unorthodox good guy or the antihero. He is a ladies’ man. He is kind of like a mercenary in that he will work with bad guys to get what he wants to do well in the end. He likes to put himself in the middle of situations. He got his smoking habit after he was shot. After his first he realized that he could make his own and that they had healing properties so he smokes a lot every day. He is charismatic and can talk himself out of almost any situation he can also talk himself into any situation which can be for better or worse. He can have a dry personality when he is really ticked.

--------------------

Hair Color: Brown with some dirty blonde highlights

Dislikes: Men beating women, outlaws, assassins, crooked people.

Crushes: Latina’s, Senora’s, Chiquita’s, you get the picture

--------------------

Specialties: Shooting, surviving, conning people

History: When he was a boy No Names parents were killed in a attack by Sioux on a wagon train. Of his family No Name survived. With nowhere to go No Name went south to Mexico. While he was there he was taken in by the rebel forces. On a attack on El Presidio at Mexico City he was cut by a bowie knife while scaling the walls. Later once the revolution was over he went to New Mexico looking for work. He got a job as a store clerk and you would of thought that he could of settled down but nope fate wasn't with him. He was in a Saloon and he got in a fight with a drunk and shot him. fearing the law he went back south to Mexico hoping that the revolutionaries would give him shelter. They did and after two years of hiding he went up north into Arizona and got with the Jack Morrisson Gang. It is during this time that The Man with no Name has made names for himself starting when he was younger around the age of sixteen riding with outlaws robbing banks, trains, rustling cattle you name it he did it except beating, stealing from, or raping women and killing children those were his big no no’s and he got into a lot of arguments with them over his morals. He turned from his original path when the same outlaws he was with shot him and left him to die because he saw them raping women and told them to stop or deal with him. They laughed and the gang leader Jack decided to shoot him right there. That was when he realized his power to slow down time to get off the right shots; he shot three of the ten outlaws before he finally got shot down it was all very slow like in a dream to him even when he was shot his power didn't really stop till he hit the floor. Thinking that they got him they left him to die in the middle of the street. A doctor found him on the ground cringing in pain so he picked up the man with no name and took him to the doctor’s office. The doctor then pried the bullet out of his gut and bandaged the wound. When the man with no name got up he rode as fast as he could for home. When he got home he saw that his entire family was murdered. His only son was hanged. Now when that happens a man has nothing left to lose. Filled with hate and a sense of getting back his honor he has gone on the hunt. He will not stop until he gets blood for blood spilt.

Picture of Character:
Spoiler:

Last edited by The Man with no Name on Fri May 28, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I added to my character. Better History I think)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Man with no Name   The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Can list the nicknames which your char has? And add more to your appearance and personality.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: The Man with no Name   The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:21 pm

The Hunter wrote:
Can list the nicknames which your char has? And add more to your appearance and personality.
no prob I did what you asked tell me what you think of it Very Happy

Last edited by The Man with no Name on Fri May 28, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I added to my character.)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Man with no Name   The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:02 pm

I still don't see the nicknames, unless I need my glasses again.. Anyways, add a bit more on history.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: The Man with no Name   The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:06 pm

ok got the nicknames. any ideas for my history?
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: The Man with no Name   The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:08 pm

or what to add too um on which parts?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Man with no Name   The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Just add more to it.. More description etc.
Probably on his life history.. What cool things he did... People he killed with no heart..
Those are all I got, I myself am not good at making histories, but I hope you will be able to find inspiration and find history.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: The Man with no Name   The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:55 pm

ok I added some more what do you think so far?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Man with no Name   The Man with no Name I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:38 am

I guess it's good enough, approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Man with no Name   The Man with no Name I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Man with no Name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com