Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Dead Eye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Name: Dead Eye

Looks: When No Name activates his power, only a few minor changes take place. His eyes fade from brown and come back into pigmentation as a shade of deep red, and there is a slightly more dense feel in the air around him.

Ability: When dead eye begins a sort of invisible bubble encloses the area around no name for fifty feet out. Inside this “bubble” No Name’s speed is increased to an immense amount, so much in fact that he can put a Lt Soul reaper to shame. The amount of speed gained while inside the area affected by his power is gained in such a way that when an elite watches him they can see streaks moving in the sky like a living line that keeps growing, but for others they will see the occasional blurry flash every ten seconds of where he currently is. To him everything seems to be moving extremely slow like in the matrix. Other people may or may not notice what is going on as the signs of his powers other than his increased almost teleportation like speed are extremely subtle, like a feeling of speed loss from strikes and things of that nature that are small and mostly unnoticeable while in the heat of battle.

To No name things are a bit different as said before, his perception is that things have actually been slowed down not himself sped up. He is able to move fast enough that he is able to see things that otherwise are moving too fast for human eyes to follow, like sound waves moving from people’s mouths so he can take these waves and analyze them for purposes of gathering information and predicting actions of his opponents since most people mouth out and produce at least a little sound as they are about to do just about anything without even realizing. One other thing that he is able to see is the spiritual waves emanating from people, this giving him the ability to tell just what kind of strength a person has and sometimes if the person has a distinct pressure from others he may be able to identify people.

Weakness: The abilities weakness is that No Name has to slow down to stop and it is during this time that the enemy has a window to hit. However they have to be in range or their weapon has to be. Ex. I use my ability to dodge a mans attacks and put a couple lead in him. If im very close to that man or didn't specify where he can kick No Name, slash him, stab him, punch him or anything hand to hand. If I am 50 yards away at the end of the turn he has to be able to shoot me or use a power with that radius or more to get to me in that next turn in the beginning of his attack phase. The ability lasts for can last for 3 turns and if No Name does that he has to rest for about 3 turns. The fact that he is going so fast is why his face is weathered and cut. He can get serious damage if hit in this phase because he is going so fast that once he stops abruptly it is like a car crash. He will get totalled or badly wrecked in that he might have broken bones and he will be bleeding a lot. And once he uses it for two turns he will be very tired for two turns then after the third he can use it again. So when he is tired when he has to slow he is very vulnerable to the enemy depending where they are.

Techniques

Name: Bend Shot
Effect: No name is able to direct the path of bullets he shoots. This includes shots already in the middle of being taken but not those that have left the barrel. He is able to swing his gun in such a way that he can direct the bullet to curve around people, objects, and sometimes walls. The bullet is curved by the swinging of Mancos arm as he fires the pistol.
Duration / Cool Down: 1 turn / 2 turns

Name: Healing smoke
Effect: No name is able to smoke cigarillos he makes and get healed by them. To fully heal he has to continuously smoke for three straight turns, an interruption or stopping results in him healing the same amount of time he did smoke, for example smoking one turn will result in healing one third of his health. It heals him by the smoke entering his lungs like oxygen it is then carried out to the rest of his body when the smoke is transferred from the aveoli to the blood stream reaching all parts of his body. Needs to Concentrate on smoking to do so.
Duration / Cool Down: 3 turns/ 5 turns

Name: Gun change
Effect: Manco is able to make his gun change into another at will. It changes into any gun he has seen and can think of. He could make a high tech gun if he wanted too. Lets just say he could make Halo a reality hehe
Duration / Cool Down: 1 turn/ 3 turns (gun change is permanent until the tech is used again)

RULES
1-99 posts: 3 techs
100-199 points: 4 techs
200-201 points: 5 techs

Last edited by The Man with no Name on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : edited Tech's)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:44 am

More description on the ability.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:13 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:06 am

Alright mate, add a weakness to your ability.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 am

added weakness
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:54 am

Can you put when you have to stop? Like 10 posts or 5? Then you also need to rest for a bit.. For example, Northstar a superhero was pretty fast, and he could access 99% of the speed of light, but he might suffer tons of damage if he does.. So, put a weakness like that perhaps.. Maybe if you go ultra fast, you kind of suffer physical damages.. Such as cuts from your own speed.. The wind that you run through must be a shiner.. So, something like that.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:08 am

k thanks for the ideas um ill put about some more stuff
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 am

i added some more and used what you said kinda.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:45 am

The ability is approved, but I don't handle tech's.. Ask another staff member if you would..
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:57 am

um like who for the techs?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:00 am

Make the cooldown on your 3rd tech higher.. And also on the healing thing.. Also, you need tons of concentration to heal yourself.. Do that, then your techs will be good to go to Saturn.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:26 am

k thank you
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:59 am

Lawl, alright.. I guess approved, but a question.. When you heal by smoking.. There a chance you get lung cancer? xD
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:38 pm

idk lol its special smokes xD
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Dead Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Eye   Dead Eye I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:57 am

Give me some of your smokes then.