Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitoku

Kaitoku

Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) Empty
PostSubject: Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all )   Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:03 am

After getting his wounds healed from the other day Kaitoku walked out of the hospital letting out a sigh as he began to walk away from the hospital joining the crowd of people going where ever. Kaitoku's stomach had began to growl as he placed his hand on his stomach rubbing it gently trying to calm it down. After a few minutes Kaitoku had reached the market street of Karakura town. Kaitoku's stomach began to growl more "You know what stomach since i did so well yesterday in that fight i think it's time i reward myself with some sweets" he said looking down at his stomach and smiling. As he continued to walk down the street he began to sense a strong spiritual pressure on top of a near Hospital roof. Kaitoku sighed again as he looked towards the hotel "Man I'm still hurting from my last battle but i Guess i gotta do what i gotta do" he said to himself as he began to walk towards the hotel. After a few moments of walking Kaitoku had finally reached the hospital heading inside. As he went inside he began to look for a way up to the roof when he saw the elevator.

He walked over to the elevator and pressed the up button and not even five seconds after pressing the button the elevator doors opened allowing Kaitoku to enter them. As he went inside he pressed the button that had a large "R" on it. As he pressed it the doors closed and the elevator began to rise up towards the roof. After a few moments the doors opened revealing a lone Quincy standing over the hotels edge looking down. Kaitoku stepped out of the elevator as the doors closed behind him and went back down as the Quincy turned and looked over at Kaitoku sensing his unusual rising spiritual pressure. "So can you see me or not Shinigami" the quincy asked still looking at Kaitoku.Kaitoku let out another sigh as he placed his arm behind his head and began to scratch his head "Yeah i can and by the way..........."he said putting his arm back down and then materializing his pointing it at the shinigami "I'm not a human not a normal one anyways.............I'm a Shinigami and you are my enemy" he said unseathing his sword, then pulling it back and swung it at the quincy. "I see" the Quincy said making his bow and cutting shoot arrow at kaitoku in half and then charging at Kaitoku.

As the Quincy got closer to Kaitoku he slashed he slashed his zanpakutou and cut the arm of the quincy. Kaitoku still hurting from his previous wounds couldn't jump so he ducked and rolled behind the Quincy. As he got behind the Shinigami Kaitoku stood up and formed another kind of technique and swung it toward the squincy leg trying to cut his legs off. The Quincy turned around to only feel his leg being blown off from his body. He fell to the ground as blood began to pour out from the new wound as Kaitoku walked up to him forming another kidou and putting the tip of it on his head. "Please...please don't kill me I'll do whatever you want just don't kill me". Kaitoku smirked as he heard the quincy plea for his life. "Pathetic i thought quincy were supposed to be fearless warriors.....i guess i thought wrong hungh" Kaitoku said to himself as he let the hado 30 sakahho go making the quincy head blow up.

Kaitoku then sheath his sword and then walked over to the ledge of the hospital and looked down and saw a small alleyway. Even though Kaitoku knew he was still hurt he didn't feel like waiting on the elevator so he decided that this would be a good as any time to practice Kidou. Kaitoku concentrated on the spot where he wanted to go as he began to gather spirit particles underneath his feet. After continuing to gather His energy underneath his feet he moved as thing got blurry and he realized that he back on the ground. He shrugged and decided to not go get the sweets today instead he decided that he would go home and rest hopefully. As he continued to walk home he got till he was near his house when he began to sense several spiritual pressures above. "Man i already fought 3 quincy isn't that enough for today"he said unseathing his sword and looked above him to see several hollows flying above him. Kaitoku then formed an style he then sheath a sword and sees 1st hollow was killed

The other three then noticed that one of them had been destroyed. They looked down and began to charge at Kaitoku as he turned and looked at them forming kidou and fire it at one. The hollow dogged it as it continued to charge a Kaitoku along with other two when it opened up its mouth as its tongue came out and charged at him. "Man that's a weird way to attack" Kaitoku said to himself as he formed another shakkaho and fired it going straight through the hollow tongue and destroying it. The other two hollow split up one going in front of him and the other going behind him both doing the attack the previous had done. Kaitoku dunked out of the way as the hollows tounges hit and destroyed one another. Kaitoku then sheath his zanpakutou and went inside going straight to his room and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kaitoku

Kaitoku

PostSubject: Re: Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all )   Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:25 am

Hrrm 3 quincy is done for
Back to top Go down
Kaitoku

Kaitoku

PostSubject: Re: Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all )   Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:26 am

Okay so mission is done i think time for training with sensei
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all )   Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:34 pm

[Voided]
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

PostSubject: Re: Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all )   Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:56 am

By the Holy power invested within me.

LOCKED, DROPPED, AND MOVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all )   Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission : Quincy hunting ! ( open for all )
Page 1 of 1