Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Shinichi Shinsui

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinichii

Shinichii

Shinichi Shinsui Empty
PostSubject: Shinichi Shinsui   Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:07 am

Shinigami Registration

Surname: Shinsui Given Name: Shinichi

Actual Age: 138

Visual Age: 13

Appearance: He is 5"6 and is of a slim build. He has black eyebrows jet black hair which is slightly spiky. He is often seen wearing a black scarf around his neck a black jacket and fingerless black leather gloves or he'll wear the typical shinigami attire. Has dark sea blue eyes. Wears his zanpakuto in its sheathe strapped on his back as opposed to his waist as it is too long to be placed there due to it being a nodachi. Wears something between a carefree and serious expression. His ear lobes are not attached... >.>

Personality: He is a warm and fun person but this covers up a more serious nature. Shinichi is level headed not rash and will flee from most battles he cannot or will not win. Is dutify and will do his best in following his superiors. His ambitious and eventually wants to become a fine Shinigami potentially even a captain and he wishes to possess a Bankai. Has a habit of supressing his power in battle unless he is in dire need of it. Reads a lot making he prone to quoting things in his speech and likes to practice his skills alone. Has a hobby of making amulets and other jewellery. Cheers up unhappy people and enjoys giving away stuff and sparring against his peers and seniors. He is also childish at times as well, he is extremely young after all. Rarely gets angry but he also is quite stubborn due to his belief in his own abilities.

Division: 12th Division

--------------------

Hair Color: Black

Likes: Relaxing, Winning, Being Noticed, His Zanpakuto, Planning, Kido

Dislikes: Hollows, Lies, Him or His Friends Getting Hurt

Crushes: Fun, warm hearted, dutiful and cute looking females

---------------------

Specialties: Phenominal Photographic memory

History: Shinsui Shinichi was a very young Shinigami fresh out of the academy. He was born in Seireitei in the 7th district of rukongai and consequently he was only a small young boy. He began training to become a shinigami. He was skilled at swordsmanship and average when it came to kido. He was popular amongst his peers most of which were older than him and usual due to his age ranked in the top end of the class. His burning desire was to join the 12th Division and with that thought on his mind he studied hard reading many books and listening to additional lectures for hours of hours for months. Upon his hard efforts he realised something about his memory. He could remember all what he read and all that he heard throughout this time. It was like something switched on inside his head. With this new tool at his disposal his grades excelled all expectations. A year later an unusual occurrence happened when visiting his parents in Rukongai, whilst visiting them an escaped hollow attacked them. Shinichi had never fought an actual hollow to date and it looked as if he and his family’s lives would be forfeit. Thankfully Shinichi was able to hold it off using some kido and drew it away and held it off till a group of Shinigami arrived. They fought with the hollow and Shinichi used this opportunity to stab the hollow from behind with his zanpakuto making this the first time he slayed a hollow. Two years after joining the academy, he had grown taller now at 5”5 but more importantly, he had graduated to the Gotei 13 as a sixteen year old and gained a place in his desired division the 12th. Now it was his great ambition to step forward into the world as an official Shinigami and his next goal would be to prove himself as a distinguished Shinigami despite his age to ascend to become a seated officer; with his talents and aspirations he had high hopes for his future. However it seemed that his skill level had increased exponentially after the event last year and he had become a natural prodigy and it was so high it made him a known Shinigami before entering the Gotei 13 and he was granted a seat in th 12th Division upon older yet, a baby still in terms of age. Later on, he was part of a small group of Shinigami including a vice captain sent to quell a group of hollow who had attacked part of the real world. They arrived and instantly set out but they were ambushed by the hollow that had been lying in wait for them, three of the seven Shinigami were killed in their deadly trap and they faced twelve hollow and an adjuchas that were exceptionally strong for what they were. The vice captain, Shinichi and two others were now facing a threat which could mean there lives would end today. They fought valiantly but after managing to kill six off the hollows they were down to two, just Shinichi and the vice captain. Shinichi stood back to back with his last ally, gripping his released zanpakuto, Rairyuu no Kuroisora tightly. Shinichi whispered something into the vice captain’s ear who nodded. Together they both unleashed a massive powerful wave of reiatsu. It took the hollow by surprise and they were felled together in one destructive move. They both collapsed together on the ground breathing deeply, it had been a costly day. Shinichi’s eyes flew wide open as his body was peppered with crimson pellets. He staggered up and turned to see the vice captain impaled by a long spike. The adjuchas was alive still, damaged badly but alive and now Shinichi was left to fight with six corpses alone, tired and injured. He woke up later in soul society having passed out, it seemed that he had fought and killed the adjuchas having no energy left fell unconscious, the battle was recorded by a member of the onmitsukido and reported. He was the only survivor in a group with people ranked much higher than him. He was deemed fit to become the vice captain in place of the one he had fought with and he took the position with an air of sadness. Years later he was still today’s vice captain.

Picture of Character: Shinichi Shinsui 6fccdcc8e145ba85b53f29228c8c4fa41231503163_full

Sample Chapter: So it seemed that the fight was going to be a challenge. Ayame began forming a set of seals when a large cloud seemed to materialise from thin air above the whole area. Most unnatural, it had to be the work of a jutsu of her hidden opponent. Consequently remaining in this rain would be a foolish move the rain could mean anything. "That ninja must have a large amount of chakra to spare, especially seeing these large widespread techniques they are using" Ayame thought.

The words "Ranton: Kumogakure no Jutsu." echoed through the area, a male voice. Ranton??? So this was a storm element user, that what the cloud was before a storm release technique. The clouds from before began forming again around her and her water clone that stood right beside her. She had seen the effect of being caught in that cloud was earlier and she had no intention of letting the clouds remain and the rain was a problematic issue that would have to be dealt with in this one move.

"Give up, its over."

Oh, it seemed the man had a lock on her position somehow and they were not in her line of sight and the same could be said conversely as Ayame checked carefully as she left the water. The only explanation that she could infer as the only thing that was produced that touched her was this rain which seemed to serve as his eyes. She would use that to her advantage surely. If her postulation was true then the only logical escape would be to enter the water...or so he would think. At least she was out of his actual sight which would mean this would work.

She activated her jutsu, Wind Release: Great Breakthrough which blasted a fierce wind around her dispersing the clouds slowly approaching in front of her and into the sky above her. They would no longer hinder her movements which had instantly started the moment the clouds were blown away. She had less than a couple of seconds to make her move but for a ninja of her caliber it was more than enough. The wind along with defeating the clouds around her also prevented the rain from touching her for the time being due to it blowing above her as well. After dropping a small object below directly beside her water clone, Ayame using her great speed she dashed at full pace with clapped hands using Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm, blowing the mist away leaving an open path towards the exact location she had come up from a second ago obscured by the crates, as to avoid potentially being spotted whilst making a new set of seals making the short distance to where the water and pier met.

The wooden planks were placed tightly together meaning only water could barely seep through. You could not see through it. They also were one metre fifty centrimetres above the water. These planks on this side were much stronger having to cope with the great weight of the multitude of rusty metal crates that stood upon it. And this was key to fooling the ninja as to where her position was. Ayame with only a few moments to go before the rain would make contact with her again grabbed the edge of the wooden pier and swung around to the underside of the wooden planks. She stood bending her knees slightly underneath using her chakra to grip onto the plank so she was not underwater or even in the water. The planks were large enough so she could stand in the centre of one without a gap exposing her to an water potentially dripping on her, she doubted the rain would work after landing and dripping through but she was not taking any chances.

Whilst under the wooden planks listening carefully to see if the man would approach her water clone which now was looking around to spot the man whilst still standing on the spot she activated the jutsu she started as she ran to her current location. Rain began to fall from the clouds above but in an area much much smaller than the one the man had created in the location of the clone covering a ten square metre radius. The rain would not be noted hopefully due to the fact the man was using a jutsu that created rain it would not particularly be noted to be strange to see rain. If it was the daytime the light would reveal that the rain was black yet the darkness covered up that fact nicely.

Ayame held her hands together ready to make her next move if necessary.

From another site.
[/color]

Last edited by Shinichii on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Shinichi Shinsui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi Shinsui   Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:12 am

Uh, dude.. What the fuck is with the Chronological and Biological age?

Actual Age:
Visual Age:

Do that and you're alright.
Back to top Go down
Shinichii

Shinichii

Shinichi Shinsui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi Shinsui   Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:24 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Shinichi Shinsui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi Shinsui   Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:25 am

More on appearance.
Back to top Go down
Shinichii

Shinichii

Shinichi Shinsui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi Shinsui   Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:35 am

Nothing more to add.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Shinichi Shinsui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi Shinsui   Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:17 am

Ugh, approved as normal shinigami... Welcome back, Shiny.
Back to top Go down
Shinichii

Shinichii

Shinichi Shinsui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi Shinsui   Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Eh?

Nooo. Why?
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Shinichi Shinsui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi Shinsui   Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:39 pm

o.o;; It's mostly because you haven't specified a division. I think it's an unspoken rule around here that a Captain of the corresponding division you want to join accepts ya into said Division, UNLESS the CC pops up and gives the OK.

So, we can't say you're on the path of being an LT until you specify which division and have the respective Captain's agreement.
Back to top Go down
Shinichii

Shinichii

Shinichi Shinsui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi Shinsui   Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:17 am

Well the reason there is no division stated there is cause as much as I asked, no one could tell me which was free...
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Shinichi Shinsui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi Shinsui   Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:51 am

Ahem, I think the 12th division is open.. Happy? Shinjou is an active captain, so PM him if you could be his LT, if he says yes, add the division in your app then you're set..
Back to top Go down
Shinichii

Shinichii

Shinichi Shinsui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi Shinsui   Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:11 am

Alrighty

Shinjou approves. 12th division shall be edited in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinichi Shinsui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi Shinsui   Shinichi Shinsui I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinichi Shinsui
Page 1 of 1