Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabbi

Gabbi

Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! Empty
PostSubject: Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!!   Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:46 pm

~.~.~.~.~.~

*Master Bountos have two Bounto dolls now. When both are used at the same time they are considered bankai strngth. One doll is now considered Shikai strength. To attain two dolls follow the bankai training rules.*

Name: Zlo

Manifestation: A tall muscular man that wears a large cloth around the lower half of his body and thick iron cased boots. In addition there is a large triangular fixture encasing his head and blood stains all over his body, the last thing needed to be mentioned here is the gigantic cleaver knife that he drags around.

Spoiler:

Medium:
A teddy bear that appears to have just moments ago crawled free from the deepest pits of hell and that it may just spring to life and kill you at any given moment. The bear has many different patches missing from it appearing to be a heavily worn child's toy at its base that was tricked out by a bored goth kid. There is one eye missing and the other has been replaced by an old and cracked button. The head appears to have been ripped in the past and then stapled back together crudely. One arm is completely missing and in its place there are several sharp objects that might otherwise be found in a kitchen knife drawer. The other arm is still there but also had sharp objects inlaid into the fabric. Throughout the torso the stapled rip from the head continues down to the side and eventually rounds off back to the top of the bear to attach itself for a full tear that extends around the entire body. Both legs are attached and have had objects inlaid into them as the still on arm was.
Spoiler:

Doll Ablity: Zlo can produce a field that engulfs whatever he is near, for example if he is in a house then the entire house is covered or if in an office building then the whole building if affected. If outside then the field covers an area from where activation is and spans out around thirty feet in all directions in a hazy cloud like structure. While inside this field only Zlo and Gabbi have the ability to see clearly, others have their vision reduced to about 20% and see things as being hazy shadows until they are directly next to it.

The downside is that the scrapping of Zlo’s gigantic knife against the ground is extremely loud, so although the sense of sight is rendered nearly useless hearing plays a big role in how Zlo can be defeated.

Element: Shadow/Dark

-----------------------------------------------

Second Doll

Name: Glutton

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Medium: Gabbi keeps Glutton’s summoning medium in a pocket on her vest. The medium is simple in design yet it has its own sense of true artistic elegance that seems to have been lost throughout the ages. It is a piece of ivory about 3 inches long and only half an inch thick, that has been carved to resemble a miniature version of a human’s femur bone. Throughout the body of this small charm there are several places where the creator has added a few cosmetic marking that make it appear as though the bone has been chewed on by an extremely hungry person or animal, leaving small chips and cracks in patterns that resemble crude characters of the Russian alphabet to spell out “Endless Hunger”. The charm is base colored a yellowish white and the cracks have been colored deep red and black like if it truly were a physical bone ripped out of someone. This coloration becomes more seen when manifestation is about to happen because the pigments move in a flowing motion as if marrow and other internal fluids were coming out in small amounts.

Doll Ability: When glutton opens his mouth he is either about to speak to Gabbi or about to activate his power. The fat bastard’s power is that he is able to suck in an extremely large amount of the reishi from the air; normally Glutton is able to take in an amount between the total that flows through the body of a Lieutenant and the amount of a powerful captain. This reishi can either be released in a large blast that is similar to a GRC or kept in storage for a maximum of six turns. The thing about Glutton himself that can be considered weakness is that his ass is a bit too fat to move much if any at all, because at his best he can turn himself while being planted in a specific spot.

Element: Neutral, kind of reishi I guess if you want to call it that

TECHS WILL COME LATER WHEN I THINK OF WHAT THEY ARE. BUT UNTIL THEN THIS APP IS READY TO BE LOOKED OVER.

Last edited by Gabbi on Mon May 31, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!!   Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:35 pm

This you need to expand upon:
Medium of Glutton
Medium of Zlo

Try to describe both in higher detail. For the Zlo medium you have a picture right there so try to describe what exactly you see. For the other picture it in your mind and add more details to your description following your imaginary picture.

For Zlo's ability: lower the area to thirty feet and raise the percentage you can see to 20% sense it is a Shikai strength really.

For glutton's ability: 80-90% and can hold indefinitely and can fire that blast out like a GRC is too much. Lower the percentage and put a time limit on how long you can hold it. Also, the way you stated it it seems as if you can absorb x% then go right next door and absorb another x%. So, just to make sure put in that can can only hold x amount od reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Gabbi

Gabbi

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!!   Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:45 pm

The expansions and edits have been made.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!!   Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:32 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Gabbi

Gabbi

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!!   Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:13 am

Name: verrückten Tanz

Effect: Gabbi climbs into the stomach of Glutton and remains there for two turns in a type of suspended like state. By using the stored reitsu that Glutton has built up Gabbi undergoes a short term change in her body structure that causes her to mature into a person between the ages of 18 and 23. The two turns suspended inside of Glutton is like a charging time for her to enter this matured state. While in her matured body Gabbi’s overall power levels skyrocket so that she is able to pick up and throw weights of anywhere from 800-1000 pounds easily by an increase purely in spiritual pressure; in addition her blood lust and combat tactics become that of a savage beast on a hunt, making it so that she has desires to do things she normally would not like skin the person and possibly feast on their flesh. The amount of power gained is a great amount that causes Gabbi’s skeletal system to creak under the pressure so this tech needs to be used sparingly or permanent damage can occur to her body as a whole.

Duration: 4 turns

Cool: 8 turns
Back to top Go down
Kurumu

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!!   Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:31 am

Power levels skyrocket ten times? What does that entail? Are we saying that regular Gabbi can lift say about two pounds so adult Gabbi can lift 20? Or are you referring to spiritual pressure? She goes from Elite level to God level in 2 turns?

I'd also like a longer cooldown because I'm not comfortable with a girl turning into a full-grown woman every six turns. Not sure why but it does.

Bloodlust, I'm cool with. You wanna make her more vicious fill yer boots. However, combat awareness I might have a problem with. It takes years of discipline and years longer to be able to master Zanshin, the art of 360' awareness. As such, animals do not have this. They have good ears which forfil that particular requirement. Humans don't have that. So if she's an animal on the hunt, I'd compare it to a determination to kill the enemy...and possibly eat it.

Those are all the problems I find so far.
Back to top Go down
Gabbi

Gabbi

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!!   Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:53 pm

i made dem edits you dirty hoe Very Happy

Now approve it so I can move on in my life XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!!   Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psycho Groupie Cocaine Crazy Psycho Groupie Coke!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Bountou Doll Creation-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com