Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

The First Bounto Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurumu

The First Bounto Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The First Bounto Meeting   The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:50 am

Kurumu was slightly nervous today. However, it was foolish to assume that the demure façade of calm indifference was false. She looked very much at ease with her stockinged legs hanging languorously over the arm of her chair. She did want to go with the huge throne-type chair but then realised a simple wooden one would do well enough.

With her hat hanging on the side of her chair, she looked around while brushing her hair. She'd insisted on a late night meeting simply because she preferred the night to day. She liked the way the breeze lifted her hair and tickled her skin. She didn't want to be at the head of this long table. She wanted to be at the head of the ship, having a Titanic moment.

Adjusting one of her suspenders, Kurumu waited for the other members of her leadership. She'd recently inherited the title of "Der Gott" from her grandmother. A Shinigami had finally succeeded in taking her life. Kurumu thought that the Shinigami needed a royal come down after their brutal slaughters of the Bount. Maybe she should make peace...after all, the Bounto surfaced more and more like a bad rash. Nah, peace was boring. So long as she didn't have to fight she could watch shinigami after Shinigami die.

Who's bright idea was it to build a city on a boat again? Oh well, it was kinda cool. Kurumu could always move the bounto headquarters somewhere more stable. After all, one torpedo and they were outta there. Well, she could use her Doll fusion to fly away but the rest were pretty much screwed.

"Awwww! Why do I have to wait around so much?" Kurumu sighed to herself, pulling on the gloves that were Tesla. Her staff, Mortem, sat between her legs, extending over her shoulder. She caressed the handle lovingly, knowing that Mortem was her favourite doll. She had always enjoyed the darkness more than the light. But Tesla's strands were more potent that anything and as such, invaluable to Kurumu who disliked long fights. "You two are quiet...what's the matter?" Kurumu crooned, licking the finger of her glove. The glove shivered on her hand before the crystal in it glowed a little.

"Kurumu! Do not do that. It's creepy!" Tesla chided, settling back onto Kurumu's hands.

"I love creepy things. Why do you think I dress as a witch?" Kurumu asked, genuinely curious as to Tesla's answer. The crystal in her glove turned red and Kurumu smirked, flicking her hair over her shoulder. Of course, it had to be a fetish in Tesla's view of things. It HAD to be. She was so weird...No wonder Kurumu liked Mortem better. The gloomy, derogatory, contradicting, homicidal, genocidal, vindictive, sado-masochistic bastard.

"Have a seat and your tea please. There are matters I should like to discuss." Kurumu smiled warmly, taking the look of a demure, composed young lady of the 1950s.
Back to top Go down
Gabbi

Gabbi

PostSubject: Re: The First Bounto Meeting   The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:47 am

Gabbi had just arrived on the boat which seemed to double as a base, she had never been here before but the things she had been told suggested that she should watch her hands and fingers. She took in the view of a more run down version of what may have at one time been a true luxury cruise line like from the movies and TV. Stepping off the plank from the ferry Gabbi turned once safely on the larger ship’s deck to thank the crew for bringing her here and to say goodbye. What lay before her was a gnarled mess of ripped flesh and muscles with large lakes of bodily fluids flowing towards the unlevel side of the boat that seemed to have a large mouth shaped hole in it. Turning again to head off into the boat Gabbi started giggling like a small child as she skipped along with her deformed teddy bear in her arms.

In the dark corridors of the inner ship Gabbi would have become lost if she had not been able to pick up on the voice of another girl and someone named Tesla. As she neared the door and started to crack it open this Tesla person was complaining about something creepy but was soon silenced by the other girl. Gabbi snuck into the room and took a seat near the end of the table far side from this other person, Gabbi was shy and up to this point has only ever really talked to Glutton and Zlo. So there she sat until something was said about tea, she herself only liked the drink a small bit but Zlo was addicted to the shit. I think my teddy would like some tea. Gabbi raised the long lock of hair covering one of her eyes and smiled, letting out another childish giggle but this time it sounded a bit more disturbing. Then she looked back down at the table and started playing with Zlo’s deformed body.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: The First Bounto Meeting   The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 am

The boards cracked eerily as Rommel shifted his weight unto them. With every step he took, another crack echoed through the darkness until he reached the other side. Once on the other side of the old planks connecting the boat to the docks he rotated his head back and forth deciding which direction to turn to. Even though he had been around for quite a while he had never once stepped upon this boat. So the creepiness of the still night being doubled on the ship was new to him. Not a sound could be heard once on the upper deck and being surrounding by darkness did not make the mood any lighter. Geest rather enjoyed such a scene, it was calm and quite. No rustle and bustle like the cities where all the humans lived. They never had time to just stand and listen.

The warmth from Rommel's old lighter cooled his hands and lit the immediate area. Geest shoved another long cylinder into the flame, hoping to all that is holy that it would ignite. The cigarettes made him calm and relaxed something which was hard to find nowadays. The taste caressed his taste-buds whilst, the smell during breathing made him long for another puff of the sweet cigarette. It was truly a wonderful thing and wonderful things are hard to find.

But, Geest wasn't just here to smoke his cigarette he had a meeting to attend to so he began his slow walk in a general direction hoping to find the right place. The dead silence helped him along sense he could hear faint talking in the distance. The slow burn of his cylinder of goodness often blocked out the sound but then he picked it back up again and continued his journey. Rommel was led through many a dark corridor and room while he searched for the spot he was already spouse to be at. The Bountou had guessed that he was late judging from the talking coming from the distance but he cared very little about that. His mind was on other things such as the sweet taste exciting his taste-buds and finding the room in the first place. Even if he had time to think of such things he wouldn't be worried; Geest rarely worried about what people thought of him even his superiors. He had enough confidence in his own abilities not to care and that was good enough for him.

Eventually, Rommel found his way through the maze called a boat and opened the correct door. He slowly opened it fairly sure it was correct and entered the room the same way. He took one last puff of the delicious, goodness before ripping it from his ever waiting mouth so he could speak. Geest, let out one final puff of smoke into the air before inhaling oxygen instead of the fumes given off by his cigarette before beginning to speak.

"Greetings, all," began Rommel as part of his normal greeting. "As you may or may not know, my name is Rommel Geest and I'm happy to make your acquittance," he finished as he placed the cylinder back into his mouth and inhaled another breath of it before talking his eat.
Back to top Go down
Kurumu

PostSubject: Re: The First Bounto Meeting   The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:42 am

"Gabbi!" Kurumu exclaimed, jumping out of her chair and sweeping the younger girl up into a hug. Kurumu was known for her liking of the little girl known as Gabbi. They'd known each other since before Kurumu had inherited the station of Der Gott. She'd inherited her station long before Kurumu had even used her dolls. Then she'd summoned Tesla, killed the hollow and the rest...was history. "You haven't talked to me in AGES Nii-chan! What happened to you?" Kurumu asked sadly, her bottom lip stuck out in mock despair.

Kurumu regained her composure when Rommel walked in. Kurumu knew him. Her grandmother had thought very fondly of the young Bounto (by her standards at least). Kurumu nodded at his statement and shook his hand, kissing him on each cheek.

"It's good to see our family together again." Kurumu smiled, turning around to face her "throne". She was obviously using family in the metaphorical sense.

Kurumu daintily picked up her cup and blew on the contents gently before taking a sip. The young witch was not in any hurry today, despite what the horrid creatures in her basement might think. Tesla and Mortem were impatient though and wanted to get on with the meeting. Tesla because she did not like how Kurumu was speaking and Mortem because they were eager to fight. Kurumu however sat gently down on her throne and leaned forward, her pale eyes roving the room. Kurumu's delicate pink tongue rolled over her soft lips as she heard a scream so loud it rattled her cup. She closed her eyes and giggled a little at the sound.

"I wanted to talk to you about our situation with the shinigami. You see, their elite ranks are sadly depleted...a situation we all seem to be in right now." Kurumu whispered the last statement as the scream ended. Her voice seemed to carry no matter what volume she was speaking in. "Very few of us have the power to overcome another race, this is true. But can we be blamed if one were to attack us first? What if a member of a race attacked us? What if we were the victims? Nobody wants a war but I want certain members from most races erased." Kurumu giggled slightly and pulled her hat lower over her eyes. She did not want to show the members of her family the evil look in her eyes. She was determined in eliminating some members of the Gotei 13. However, she was not foolish enough to think she'd get off killing a captain. So she was going to lure the captain into attacking them. That way she could say it was self defence. That way all her little drones would have something nice to march to.

"Which is why I suggest an alliance with the Gotei 13. What? Why make an alliance if I want someone dead? Simple. It is necessary to get behind someone before you stab them in the back." Kurumu grinned, exposing unnaturally white teeth. She looked a little like a Halloween pumpkin. "Any questions?" Kurumu grinned.
Back to top Go down
Raizen

PostSubject: Re: The First Bounto Meeting   The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:58 pm

The dock’s old boards creaked as Raizen took a step off of them, and onto the old ship. He was not young, by almost any extent, but was still new in the world of the Bountou. As he walked quietly now, his eyes rolled over the ship. From afar it had reminded him of something, like a cheesy hotel paiting hanging in a room, but this image had been darkened and twisted into a beautiful sight, a gaping jaw in the ship that felt like it could devour anything in its path, who’s deep colors had tingled Raizen’s flesh, and the thought of painting the scene washed over him.

In the front pocket of his shirt, a thin wooden paintbrush laid dormant, the golden bristles moved slightly in the wind. "I can feel you like the view of the ship Raizen" a soft feminine voice sung from the brush. Raizen looked down at his brush and smiled "of course" he gave a soft laugh as they continued to walk onto the ship. They had come to this ship to travel, and refine their talents and powers more, and become more powerful. That is what it always come down to in the end right? Power it was what drove every one in some way or another.

It was quiet, and the ocean city seemed a maze to follow, how could they find the room? That was until he could hear the voice of a woman talking. Smiling to himself he followed the sound, walking to a door, that he had assumed was the meeting place.

Raizen opened the door to the room and saw three others inside, A small girl with an adorably demented looking bear , a beautiful looking woman garbed as a witch, and a man who’s cancer stick created a light cloud of smoke drifting in the room. As he had entered the witch was speaking, she was talking about stabbing some one in the back, and that caused him to smile. "Well I came in at an interesting point," He said "I apologize for my tardiness I was busy taking in the view... quite beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Gabbi

Gabbi

PostSubject: Re: The First Bounto Meeting   The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Gabbi sat with Zlo in her hands while she played with him when the witch girl hugged her. Oh you know, I been around. Me, Zlo and Glutton had fun getting here though but you might want to get a new ferry…..and crew. When she mumbled out the last bit a man walked in with a ciggy lit and he almost seemed to be living on it. Hi there ciggy-san. Gabbi leaned back in her chair and played with Zlo some more. The hell is my tea? Gabbi walked over to a table in the corner and poured a glass of tea while Kuru spoke about some political mess then sat down and placed the cup on the table. how do you plan on drinking like that? Come on out.~ She threw the bear into the air and instantly he charged form to become a tall man with an odd looking helmet structure on his shoulders that covered his head. He picked up the glass and poured in into one of the holes lining the structure and seemed to calm down. Once Zlo had finally stopped bitching for the first time since they started their trip out here he placed his hands on his cleaver and placed the tip on the ground, standing behind Gabbi like a chess piece body guard from hell. A new boy walked in that she had never seen before and she just ignored him, to many people here were starting to make her uncomfortable and bad things happened when she got upset. With her head down and her hands in her hair like a loony she started yelling in a distorted and slightly demonic voice. No one cares that you’re late, just sit down idiot. She looked up and her eyes were a glowing red like a pit fiend, so Zlo placed his hands on her shoulders and mumbled something to her and within a few seconds she had calmed down and returned to normal. Gabbi stood up and let Zlo sit in the chair and he placed her in his lap like the big brother he was to her. sorry about that, please go on kuru-chan
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: The First Bounto Meeting   The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Rommel paid little attention to the younger Bountou as their supposed leader spot. She definitely had a chip on her shoulder and was willing to put her needs in front of their race's needs. This was unacceptable; how could she hope to keep their loyalty to the race if she herself didn't. But, in all fairness this Bountou was new to the leadership position and didn't know how to act. However, this did not give her an excuse to neglect the Bountous needs.

Geest waited until this lady was speaking so he could begin. Then at the last moment another man entered the room. He obviously had lost track of time or he would have been here sooner and he excuse was a poor one. This Bountou had bee observing the scenery. Please, if he had been for so long he would have noticed the voices from inside and could have headed in sooner. He had not only interrupted Rommel in mid-sentence but he had been late in arriving for the first meeting with their new leadership. These Bountou would have to be taught how to act like a real Bountou not a moron. So, he removed the cylinder from his mouth and blew out another puff of smoke before beginning his rant.

"As much as I would enjoy crushing the Shinigami it won't happen any time soon. Why would they want to join the Bountou in an alliance? They wouldn't because they get nothing out of it. There's only a handful of us and we have no way of even reaching them without their help. Even if for some moronic reason they wanted to, they would never trust us enough so we could stab them in the back. They are stupid but, to have survived this long they must've learned some common sense," asserted Geest. After he finished he took a breath before continuing speaking. "Even if we were to continue your plan we would first have to discuss more important matters. Are we all even here," spoke Rommel as he looked at Raizen. "What are all of our specialities? Because if we know what each others strengths and weaknesses are then we can help each other more. Who's job is it going to be to guard this boat? Are we going to also protect Karakura Town?," finished the Bountou second in command.
Back to top Go down
Kurumu

PostSubject: Re: The First Bounto Meeting   The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:29 pm

"I believe I asked for questions not rhetoric, Rommel-kun." Kurumu noted sweetly in a false girlie tone. "Despite your rudeness, your points are valid. However, if there was anything to fear from an attack on Karakura town then I would have seen to its protection. Why should we care for a few humans Rommel-kun?" Kurumu rebutted calmly, taking a sip from her teacup.

"If it is introductions you require then I will oblige. I am Der Gott, Kurumu Hikari. My Dolls are Tesla and Mortem." Kurumu smiled, pointing to either doll as they appeared. Mortem stood tall, the skeleton's black robe billowing in the slight sea breeze. A little white-haired girl in a white dress clung to the skeleton's arm. Tesla however remained in her glove forms and simply allowed herself to be heard. "Tesla can create invisible strings of reishi which can cut through most barriers. Mortem can reanimate dead things using my reiatsu. Hence the slight smell of decay that now pervades the room." Nelia explained, putting a handkerchief to her nose and mouth. Mortem's smell was incredibly strong. If Kurumu was not used to it she would have gagged or been sick. 1000 dead bodies...the most foul smell in the world.

"Gabbi hun, can we let the young gentleman sit down? You come and sit on my lap." Kurumu smiled gently, pulling Tesla off and hanging her mediums over the arm of her chair. Tesla settled herself and sighed with relief. It was hard work bending for Kurumu's hands all the time. Mortem's flaming eyes turned to each of the Bounto present before settling on their master.

"Lady Hikari, would you like us to go find the bodies Gabbi killed?" Mortem's voice was mute from the skeleton so it sounded like the little girl alone was talking. Kurumu sipped her tea before putting the cup down and looking at the Bounto.

"That won't be necessary Mortem. You already have enough human bodies do you not? Besides, you've collected many many spiders." Kurumu spoke gently, placing her hand on Mortem's and kissing the skeleton's head fondly. Mortem bowed, perfectly synchronized with its skeleton half.

"Rommel-kun, position, doll names and abilities." Kurumu ordered sharply. Her voice was not hostile but she was firm in her tone. She was well known for her harshness against those who broke her rules. Rommel had not broken any of Kurumu's rules...he'd be in pieces if he had. Many people knew better than to annoy Kurumu. Those that didn't were hidden in Mortem's cloak.
Back to top Go down
Gabbi

Gabbi

PostSubject: Re: The First Bounto Meeting   The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:11 pm

OoC: He ain't logged on in a week so out of order i shall be posting.

Politics, the one thing that Gabbi really loathed and the one thing she was promised not to happen so that she would attend this meeting. But as she thought it over this was a racial meeting of the powerful so politics were unavoidable no matter how unpleasant they are. To be honest she almost enjoyed the transferring of ideals because it brought her back to when she was as young as she looked and the ideas of government were undeveloped and uncivilized. I almost miss the Gothic ages. She sat and listened as ciggy-san and her new leader went on in discussion of something. Seems that I may get to kill a mountain of fools soon enough. The thought shocked Gabbi and she couldn’t believe that she had had it. I would never kill anything, oh please you have been fooling yourself for all these years but that doesn’t change the fact that you yourself have killed more that all the people in the room put together possibly many times over. That’s impossible and why am I thinking these things? Gabbi didn’t notice that she had moved her hands to clench her hair tightly in wads that were almost about to break free from her scalp and she may have made herself have two fresh bald spots if Zlo hadn’t caught on. He placed his hands on each of her wrists gently and she was instantly aware of what was going on. She sat foolishly with her hands caught by Zlo for a few seconds then he released her and she was still while the others talked. Her hair fell down to cover both of her eyes instead of the normal one and she listened as Kurumu introduced herself and her dolls. She was then asked to let the new guy have a seat and offered her master’s lap, she wasn’t sure at first because Zlo tensed up at the idea of her leaving his own lap but when she heard a hearty laughter coming from her vest she decided that the idea couldn’t hurt her because after all Zlo was already manifested and Glutton was always ready to feed. So she had Zlo place her on the table and he kept pace with her as she walked down the old wooden slab to the head seat. Zlo helped her to take her new fleshy seat, then took his place on the side of the chair opposite Mortem with his cleaver in hand. It was apparent that those two would not get along for quite a while and this sort of made Gabbi sad but that’s just how lo was, she had been nearly killed when he was summoned so his protective side was a bit more apparent than most other’s partners.

Without realizing it she started laughing and her eyes were changing again under the cloak of hair and her voice gradually grew louder. Retrive the bodies I assume? I don’t know if you have ever seen what happens when I get upset but the crew in question is currently a small pile of ground up meat and blood so I’m not sure if those would help you get any power or use. Her laughter ceased suddenly and she again was in an internal battle to regain herself so Zlo reached out and placed her hands in his which seemed to calm her a bit but not quite enough this time, she had just admitted to mutilating a large group of people. She struggled against his grasp and managed to get one hand free, using it to whip around and bite his other arm. Zlo backed up in pain and shock as Gabbi slumped down in Kurumu’s lap with her hands back in her hair. Zlo took a minute to take in what had just happened, he had a need for attention from Gabbi and now this young woman had come between him and his desires, he would hate her for many days to come and possibly forever. Gabbi looked scared and was shaking violently at the realization of her earlier actions, it seemed that she had blacked out and done something terrible and she wished that she had never found out even it these things were inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: The First Bounto Meeting   The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:31 pm

With every moment that passed Rommel grew more and more tired of this meeting. He hated meetings but, knew there was some point for them. You always needed to know what was going on and with who and they debate it relentlessly until the leader finally stepped in and said "Shut up" and ended the debate; making everyone listen to reason and agree with the leader's decision. There was actually little point now that he thought about it. There was only really one advantage to weed out the weak and the betrayers so you could exterminate them; quickly and efficiently.

Geest listened to Kurumu's retort with little interest. You could tell she was trying to show authority but little made him shiver in his boots nowadays. Rommel had seen many things in his lifetime and he had seen many tyrants; Kurumu wasn't exactly at the top of his list. She would hold her position as leader and do as she wanted until she finally attacked someone then her life would end and she would be replaced by another worthless meat bag and the cycle would repeat. But no matter, the second-in-command had an order to pay attention to and he certainly didn't want to look as if he were the weakest link.

"My opposition was hardly "rude" as you put it but, if you believe it to be so I will be more careful in your presence, " apologized Rommel in a polite but slightly sarcastic manor. "My position is Der Kiser. My Doll's name is Aanaarden Saffiaantje; no plural just the one and last but certainly not least his ability is to manipulate finely divided rock and mineral particles also, known as sand to his or my will," announced Rommel losing the sarcasm but keeping the politeness.

Rommel had taken the sweet cylinder from his mouth before he had begun speaking again as usual and now his taste buds longed for it once again. He was thinking of continuing but, the craving became too much for him to handle and Geest finally gave in, placing the cigarette back in between his lips. It sent out the sweet smell of finally mixed tobacco along with the first puff of smoke. It glistened in the dimness of the room as the flames burnt the end of the tobacco stick. Oh, what a wondrous thing indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Bounto Meeting   The First Bounto Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Bounto Meeting
Page 1 of 1