Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Hamano Masaya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Donté

Hollow Donté

Hamano Masaya Empty
PostSubject: Hamano Masaya   Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Name: Hamano Masaya

Appearance: Masaya stands at a height of 6'4 with the body of teenage boxer. He has a beautiful gray left eye that looks like it can just light up a room. When people look at his eye the right way it would look like his eye turned white. Masaya wears his black hair in braids that lap over one another and the tails of them reach his shoulder blades. He tends to tie them up into one little pony tail.

Masaya wears the standard shinigami uniform but with a few tweaks. Instead of having white undergarments he has dark green, his sash is also dark green with a black line in the middle. One arm has a sleeve and the other is ripped all the way to the shoulder. The arm that is sleeveless has three scars running down his arm from a hollow. He wears a silver band ring that his in a shape of a dragon, a wrist band with a checkered print and a eye patch over his right eye. Masaya holds his zanpakto on his right side

Personality: Masaya is the silent but cracks jokes when he does talk type of person. He cracks jokes when he knows that things are not going to be ok. Even though he does not talk much he is not respected by most because of his reckless and lazy way of doing things. If you tell him to do paper work he would only do about a quarter of it if even that. He is a man of action and speaks with his blade. If he knows that he is stronger then his opponent and they act as if they can kill him he would become enraged and pull back no more. Though he is rebellious, he is still a soldier that would kill if told to.

There has been times when Masaya was training when he went a little to far. If you were to see Masaya and anyone else training you better turn right back around because something or someone will be broken that day. Its a good thing when Masaya just speaks with his blade but when he is in a place where people can get hurt it is not such a good thing then. The longer he fights the more reckless he becomes and that means turn tail and run for the time being.

Masaya finds nothing wrong with people turning around and running. That would just make his hunt all the better. But he does hate it when someone that he is fighting is so much weaker then him that he/she is willing to die fighting then run. He doesn't care if you lose your honor by running away, Masaya is not even the honorable type of person, he is a solider and proud to be one.

Division: Could not use the link

--------------------

(This piece is optional)

Hair Color: Dark Green

Dislikes: Paper work, people that fight back even though they are weak

Crushes: Chicks that have outrageous color hair, big breast, someone who knows how to fight

--------------------

Specialties: none

History: Life as a Human

Masaya was walking home to his house of thirteen siblings. He was the youngest of all the boys and was only older then four of the girls. That meant he was not looked upon as worthy of anything. From time to time his parents forgot that he was even around and didn't even bother asking his older siblings to go see if he was around when they did remember. Masaya was never around anyways, he was always in the woods practicing kendo. Since he never had any friends or family to talk to he just stayed silent and only spoke when it was time for him to tell a joke.

It was hard for Masaya to find friends when his siblings always hung out with all the kids. He never wanted to have the same friend as them because it would be unfair to them both. But he did have a friend his name was Ikki. Ikki always hung out with Masaya and watched his back when they got into fights. They met when they were very young when Ikki first moved to town. Ikki was fighting three kids that didn't like him because he was new to town. Not liking what was going on Masaya picked up a stick and started to beat the crap out of the kids. They left, Ikki was saved, and Masaya found a friend, well for now.

Years later the two friends were out in the woods training when the kids that Masaya beat up all them years ago came back. But this time they had weapons, he and Ikki didn't know what to do so they just fought back. Ikki got knocked out and Masaya was all alone fighting, Ikki was not as strong as him so it was easier for him to fall. As he fought Masaya was wounded on his left arm, Ikki awoke as he saw his best friend get slashed in the eye. Right after he was cut one of the other kids was about to stab him right in the heart until ikki got in the way and died. Screaming at the top of his lungs the kids ran away. Masaya was crying and scared of what to do next. A year went by and Masaya had to move on.

One day Masaya was walking back from the woods when he found his parents looking for him. They started to yell at him because his youngest sister got hurt. They were telling him that he was suppose to be watching them as the others went out. In his mind he knew that they said nothing of the sort. So not saying anything to his parents he walked back out to the woods and trained some more. When he was done and thought that his parents were over it he walked back to a burned down home.

Masaya looked at the fire and just stood there not able to even breath. Of a the smoke he saw a shadow not sure what it was he ignored it. As he watched his home burn he was then pinned to the ground feeling his ribs puncture his lungs. The breath was leaving from him and he didn't know what to do. When he opened his eyes he saw this beast that came from his home, it had a white mask with a brown and red paw print design on the eye. As he began to die he heard it speak. "I'm going to devour you soul just like your family." Fear was struck into his eyes and then darkness.

Life as a Shinigami

When he awoke Masaya was looking down at his body crushed body. He looked up and saw someone in a gi tapping him with the hilt of her sword. In a second he found himself in a run down town. Being dead, having no family, not know what was going on he just started to steal from people.

Years pasted and he still had no family, no place to live and no connections. He was near the gates to the Soul Society when he saw Captain talking to the guard. So he felt that it was his time for him see what the old man had. As he walked closer to the Captain, he tripped and bumped into him. Going through all his pockets he found a money bag. So he said that he was sorry and walked off. The Captain said nothing but his Lieutenant seen what happened and tried to kill him for stealing.

Feared of the girl, he runs off and found that she was right in front of him. Turning back around he runs back to the Captain's and takes one of his swords. The Captain did nothing he just sat and watched as the two fought. Still able to remember how to use a sword he puts up his guard. She was moving to fast for him but when she came to attack him he was only able to block at the very last second. Getting his balance back he looked up and ran at the girl making no kind of noise. She just stood there and smiled, just like that Masaya was on the ground.

The Captain came to him and asked if he wanted to become a Soul Reaper. Looking up at him he put his hand out with the wallet in it. The Captain that saved took it back and said, "If you come you wont die by my Lieutenant." Taking him up on his offer he laid there in pain with a blood spot on his torso. Years pasted and the time he spent in the academy was fun, easy, and quite relaxing for him. With the one that saved him teaching him how to be lazier in life it made him pass his test without worry.

When he graduated he was in the top five in the class and was still hated by many because he didn't really take it that serious. He made a request for Squad 8, so he could be closer to his teacher, and without any trouble he was part of Squad 8 with his teacher and his lovely yet crazy Lieutenant. Weeks pasted after Masaya had graduated from the academy and he has yet to go on any missions. He was becoming tired of beating on training dummies.

Masaya's Captain saw that he was becoming impatient from no missions. So he sent his Lieutenant and Masaya to a remote island in Japan. When they got there they saw two big hollow towering over both of them. Happy to be fighting such a big hollow he ran in with a grin on his face. The Lieutenant just stayed back and watched as Masaya tried to kill them both by himself. One had a mask that looked like it came from a bull and the other had one that looked as if it came from sheep. Humored by this, "Man why are you guys killing poor helpless animals? You should pick on someone stronger!" Jumping with his blade facing towards the one with the sheep mask and chipped it.

Made at his failure he runs towards them once more but this time they came running towards him as well. The bull hollow swung at him, cut its arm all the way to the shoulder, he jumped on the head and smiles as he rammed his blade into the forehead. As he turned to fight the other he saw the girl fighting the other hollow. Surprised as to how strong it was to handle her he thought he should go help her. When he moved to her she looked at the hollow that he was suppose to kill.

Seeing the shadow he turned around and tried to block. With the block failing he went flying to the tree. Masaya then heard a voice saying, "Arashi." When he awoken he looked at his hand and found that his sword was gone and he had gauntlets. Hearing the voice again, "I am Arashi your zanpakto Masaya." He was awed by the weapon that he just acquired and said, "So I did hear that name before." Not wasting anymore time. The gauntlets began to glow and then two lighting bolts came from them killing both the hollows. Masaya's superior was doing fine with the his help, for the time being.
When they got back Masaya ran to his Captain and told him the good news about the mission and the new ability he just acquired and how he saved his lieutenant from death.

Picture of Character: Optional, if you are an adept artist, you may by all means draw your character from scratch.

Sample Chapter:
Standing on top of a market watching the people run in and out not knowing the danger coming their way. Masaya had word that there was hollow activity for the past few hours. He scanned the area to find the hollow but it suppressing its spiritual pressure. Beginning to get pissed he jumps from the building then to another looking for the bastard. "How can this thing be that smart to be suppressing its spiritual pressure? This must mean its been alive for some years."

As Masaya was thinking about the hollow a scream came from below him. Looking down he saw a hollow that did not look like the others. Pulling out his zanpakto he jumps down and tires to cut its arm off. Seeing that it didn't even put a dent in it he was worried. Masaya was looking down and found that the girl was dead, "What is that your third one today?" Smiling at it he dashes at it, even though he is fast this hollow was such much faster. It was strange to find a hollow faster then himself so this surprised him.

Not saying a word this time he dashes back at it but this time he pulls out his knife. Blocking the attack with his katana in his right hand he swings around he tries to stab the hollow. It was futile and he was running out of options. So he ran still holding his weapons, looking back it was following him. Running in the middle of the street the hollow was hit by a truck. It seemed that he was not even phased by it and that really started to make him worry. "How fucking old is this thing?"

Masaya made his way to a lake that was not far from his position. Turning to fight him, "I know you can talk! How fucking old are you!?" Hearing a laugh coming from it his face turned from anger to fear of death. Its mouth opened, "You don't remember me do you?" He looked at it like it was crazy, shaking his head he stayed on guard. "Its me Ikki. I don't look the same to you MASAYA!? You should never forget your best friend that died for you."
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

Hamano Masaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamano Masaya   Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Approved, though you'll have to ask the Captain Commander about being a Captain.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Donté

Hollow Donté

Hamano Masaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamano Masaya   Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Cool thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

Hamano Masaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamano Masaya   Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Apply for captain spot in divishion quarters
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

Hamano Masaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamano Masaya   Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Mmm good enough for me.

By the power invested in me I now pernounce u a captain. Ill add u when ever I stop being so damn lazy
Back to top Go down
Hollow Donté

Hollow Donté

Hamano Masaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamano Masaya   Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:08 pm

That's what I'm talking about! Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hamano Masaya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamano Masaya   Hamano Masaya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hamano Masaya
Page 1 of 1