Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Arashi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Arashi I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Arashi I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Arashi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Arashi I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Arashi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Arashi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Arashi I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Arashi I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Arashi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Donté

Hollow Donté

Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Arashi   Arashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Name: Arashi

Manifestation: The zanpakto's spirit takes the form of a Edo period samurai. He looks to be in his mid 40's forties wearing a dark green kimono with the Edo clan crest on the back and on the chest near the heart. Has long hair messy hair that only a hobo would wear. His eyes are hazel, when Masaya looks at him all he can see is the storm brewing in him. His mustache is over a foot long and when Masaya comes to talk to him he always sees him grooming it like it is not perfect.

Release Phrase: Screech, Arashi!

Family: Lighting/Sun Light

Level: Bankia

Sealed Zanpakuto:
Spoiler:

Shikai: The gauntlets in the picture but they go all the way up is forearm and stops just before the elbow.
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: When Arashi is released he becomes two gauntlets that has chains inside. The gauntlets stops right before it hits his elbow so the chains chains have a place to extend from. The one on his left arm has a silver ball on the tip, the one on his right has a lighting bolt that is capable of piercing someone, each chain is seven feet long. The gauntlets are black with silver trimming.

Bankai: When Masaya goes bankai his zanpakto becomes a ring. The ring is silver with a dark green glow to it, it also has a lighting bolt on the top part of it. The ring goes from his knuckle to the knuckle i the middle of his finger.

Bankai Ability: Masaya is capable of moving two times the speed of a flash step as a default speed. The glow of the ring means that it is fully charged. Masaya's arms are now charged with electricity, when he throws a punch he can either shot a lighting bolt or just hit him/her with a electrical punch. The electrical punch that come from his arms only take about .5% of the rings power. But when he shots a lighting bolt it takes 5%. His charged arms don't really take that much energy from the ring, he would be able to fight for a long time with just fists before it is depleted. Almost every thing that he does in bankia takes energy from the ring. But if he fights in the sunlight he slowly regains energy for the ring.

Techniques:

Name: Electrical Discharge Shika/Bankia
Effect: The gauntlets/ring are charged with with green electricity. This can either be used up close or at a far rang. If Masaya wants to he can throw a punch a send out a wave of electricity for a range attack.
Duration and or Cooldown: Cooldown= none, Cooldown if used as range=2 post

Name: Galaxy Charge Shika
Effect: The chains are charged with white electricity. They lay on the floor circling him, when the chains are charged with the electricity they gain a extra seven feet in length. The chains are charged from the moment the leave his gauntlets to the very tip of both the silver ball and lighting bolt. When ever someone comes near it, the chains would either discharge or attack. It can kill the nerves in the body for a short time. The worst way to try and attack Masaya is from the air because he is able to discharge his chains and send the electricity upward or make the chains wrap his opponent up shocking him/her while still strangling him/her. This move can be used as a offense of defense attack.
Duration and or Cooldown: Duration= 2 post, Cooldown= 4 post

Name: Shining Burst Bankia
Effect: With the power of his ring he can let out a burst of sun light to blind his opponent almost making him/her blind. The range of the attack is a quarter mile and it is only able to hit anyone that is in a 75 degree angle that has his/her eyes open will be hit. With one eye gone and tends to keep his left one somewhat open when in bankia form the backfire is rare to him. The burst of light only last a second.
Duration and or Cooldown: Duration=3 post, Cooldwon=5

Last edited by Hollow Donté on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi   Arashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Shikai Ability: When Arashi is released he becomes two gauntlets that has chains inside. The gauntlets stops right before it hits his elbow so the chains chains have a place to extend from. The one on his left arm has a silver ball on the tip, the one on his right has a lighting bolt, each chain is seven feet long. The gauntlets are black with silver trimming.

[Explain what the lightning bolt is specifically?]

Bankai Ability: Masaya moves as fast as anyone that is using a flash step, he is also capable of moving at the speed of light for two seconds. The glow of the ring means that it is fully charged, when he moves at light speed it takes a forth of energy from the ring. The ring is capable of sending electrical currents from it to attack people from afar. Masaya's arms are now charged with electricity. His charged arms don't really take that much energy from the ring, he would be able to fight for a long time with just fists before it is depleted. Almost every thing that he does in bankia takes energy from the ring. But if he fights in the sunlight he slowly regains energy for the ring.

[1. The speed of light? That's kind of outrageous and even two seconds could be used with that kind of speed for a god-mode movement. Tone down the speed a bit to a more realistic measure.

2. What do you mean by sending electrical currents from the ring? Explain with more detail please.]

Name: Galaxy Charge Shika
Effect: The chains are charged with white electricity. They lay on the floor and when ever someone comes near it would either discharge or attack. It can kill the nerves in the body for a short time. This move can be used as a offense of defense attack.
Duration and or Cooldown: Duration= 2 post, Cooldown= 2 post

[Explain the area's measurements to how far around you is charged with the electricity. Also, does this technique work if the chains aren't on the floor? ]

Name: Shining Burst Bankia
Effect: With the power of his ring he can let out a burst of sun light to blind his opponent almost making him/her blind.
Duration and or Cooldown: Duration=3 post, Cooldwon=4

[With this technique, does it shoot out of the ring by the direction you're pointing, or does it go out from the ring in all 360 degrees? If so, how far would the sunlight reach? ... and also, could it also hurt you as well if you manage to get hit by it? (Probably should.)]

[EDIT: You can't use your bankai or any bankai related techniques until you're of Captain status, though.]
Back to top Go down
Hollow Donté

Hollow Donté

Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi   Arashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Done. Just tell me if anything is still wrong with it. Or something you don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi   Arashi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:05 am

Bankai Ability: Masaya moves as fast as anyone that is using a flash step without using any kind of stamina. The glow of the ring means that it is fully charged, when he moves at light speed it takes a forth of energy from the ring. Masaya's arms are now charged with electricity, when he throws a punch he can either shot a lighting bolt or just hit him/her with a electrical punch. His charged arms don't really take that much energy from the ring, he would be able to fight for a long time with just fists before it is depleted. Almost every thing that he does in bankia takes energy from the ring. But if he fights in the sunlight he slowly regains energy for the ring.

[I said no speed of light! GRAWWW! You can always be a little more realistic and give yourself speed like the double of a flash step. That would be nicer.

Explain how much energy from the ring each charged punch or lightning bolt takes from the ring.]

[Oh, and I'm suspecting the lightning bolt things from before are decorations. My apologizes. You never know what people do with their zanpakutos nowadays. o.o]
Back to top Go down
Hollow Donté

Hollow Donté

Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi   Arashi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:46 am

Sorry. I did not read that part of my post. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi   Arashi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Okay. If the blinding technique, the third one, if the sun light becomes less and less blinding as it goes on, then... I guess you're approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi   Arashi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi
Page 1 of 1