Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikouto

Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. Empty
PostSubject: Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou.   Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 am

Name:

Sumizumi Kaikiyuushin (Completely outclassed God.)
Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. Zmh57a
Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. 2uf6ahc Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. Nxswmd Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. I23h8i
--------------------------------------------------------

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: Spring Sumizumi

Family: Water

Level: Shikai.

Sealed Zanpakuto:
The Scabbard is blue, the hilt guard is shaped like a Vyvyan Pennell flower except it only seems like four petals extending into four different directions and the hilt is wrapped with Blue cloth.

Shikai:

Shikai Ability:
Zaquri's shikai is a light blue glowing blade that constantly Vibrates because of the Spirit pressure that covers it like a thin tight second layer on the blade so that it is extremely deadly, being able to pierce Through Hierro like butter. Clashing with this blade head to head with another blade would most likely result in your blade (If not supported by Spirit energy) being broken in half. The Spirit pressure surrounding the blade summons the Hydrogen oxygen in the air only when Zaquri makes it so, to cover the blade in the same matter of a Tornado but the length and width and depth only big enough to cover the Zanpakutou, when the blade is swung while covered in this way, it leaves a trail of water behind it which uses the light reflecting off of it to place images within it to fool his opponent. The water when drawn to the Zanpakutou no longer has the same properties as regular water, because through the Light Emitting from his Zanpakutou he can make clear images within the water.

Techniques:
Shikai
Rinzentaru Shinkirou -
(Mesmerizing Mirage)
Zaquri swings his blade in any manner with water surrounding it. The water then starts to whirl around him in the same manner as it does the Zanpakutou in shikai but the size of the Tornado like whirl is a little smaller than a Tornado ( 7,500 ) and 55 Yards wide. The contents of what's in the tornado can't be made out because it is too blurry and the light reflecting off the water only shows a slightly Black blot Within the water in the same position Zaquri was in. This is an illusion of course, because Zaquri (If dealing with an opponent who isn't extremely fast and able to cut through the Tornado with ease) Is no longer in the said position. He is within the Water being camouflaged by water, he is unable to be seen through this.
Attribute - Invisible
Class - Strategic
Post durations - This Water Tornado lasts only one post after it is created, it dissipates on Zaquri's next post.
Cool down - 6 Posts

Feat
Sen'you Kanso - (Enhanced Meditation)
Zaquri closes his eyes and Takes a deep breath. Doing this helps him relax and his spiritual energy is increased Two fold. Zaquri's other Techniques have their cool down decreased by half only if Zaquri uses this Technique 3 posts in a row continuously without interruption. If used once during a post then it just increases his Spiritual energy Two fold.
Attribute - Enhancement
Class - Reiatsu
Post duration - It takes 3 posts to use it's full effects, but he can use this technique
in one post in which case it only does its original effects.)
When its original effects are used, It lasts for 14 posts. When the
enhanced version is used it lasts for the Entire Topic.

Cool down - The Un-enhanced version Has a 2 post cool down The enhanced version has no cool

Shikai
Kido Enhancement
While in Shikai state, Zauris Kido is enhanced slightly so that they do damage equal to the power of a kido with the incantation.
Attribute- Enhancement
Class- Passive/Reiatsu
Post duration- It starts When Kenjikoutou releases Shikai and ends when he uses Bankai or reverts back to his reverted state.

Cool down- N/A
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou.   Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Please give a written description for the Zanpakutou manifestation. For myself, an image alone just will not do. As I am the one looking over this, you need go by my standards of expectation. My apologies for the trouble. Hm. I assume this is not complete, now that I look at it, as you have no Shikai description. Of course, moving on to the ability.

Cutting through Hierro like butter is, well, a bit presumptuous. This will all depend on the level of the Arrancar, their power, the hardness of their Hierro, and the strike. Any blade, theoretically, can cut through Hierro. It just depends on the person doing the cutting. Naturally, you can't go around cutting through everything. The blade part, remove that. A blade is a the manifestation of a Shinigami's power, etc. So cutting through that is too much. An Arrancar's blade has been shown to be just as hard as a Shinigami's. They can be broken, just not so easily. Of course you could break a lower level beings weapon much easier. I just don't like that being... there. Fret not; I believe that I understand what you meant. Now, from how I understand it, this is simply increased cutting power, above normal. That's perfectly fine, but I will require you to remove that blade bit, as it's a given that such could happen, and reword the Hierro part for me.

All right, now I'm a bit confused here at what you mean. You say it is covered in the "matter" of a tornado, which I assume you meant to be "manner". Now, I assume, also, that you mean the hydrogen does, the water. Okay, saying that, why does your Zanpakutou do something to light, if it is a water Zanpakutou? If it doesn't have the same properties as regular water, how does it differ? How does it fool the opponent? And if it requires light, will any light do? Or does it have to be good old-fashioned, natural sunlight? Explain these clear images further. This ability seems a bit too vague to me, right now. Besides, if your Zanpakutou's water is as large as a tornado... that would cover your in your entirety, not to mention be too large for a Shikai.

Quote :
Rinzentaru Shinkirou - (Mesmerizing Mirage)
Zaquri swings his blade in any manner with water surrounding it. The water then starts to whirl around him in the same manner as it does the Zanpakutou in shikai but the size of the Tornado like whirl is a little smaller than a Tornado ( 7,500 ) and 55 Yards wide. The contents of what's in the tornado can't be made out because it is too blurry and the light reflecting off the water only shows a slightly Black blot Within the water in the same position Zaquri was in. This is an illusion of course, because Zaquri (If dealing with an opponent who isn't extremely fast and able to cut through the Tornado with ease) Is no longer in the said position. He is within the Water being camouflaged by water, he is unable to be seen through this.
Attribute - Invisible
Class - Strategic
Post durations - This Water Tornado lasts only one post after it is created, it dissipates on Zaquri's next post.
Cool down - 6 Posts

The more I look at this, the more it appears to be a water—illusion hybrid element Zanpakutou. While I am uncertain if we allow that kind of thing around here, your element most certainly is not illusion; it is water. So, you can't have your dollar and spend it, too. Pick one, or both. But do fix this Zanpakutou of its dual—properties if you are sticking with only water. And if you pick both, do ask the other staff about it, because I honestly am not sure about whether we are allowed such things. I'll check in on it, though.

Moving on to the actual technique. To me, this just seems like a dramatic, elaborate version of a simple trick of Sleight of Hand. Nothing wrong with illusionary things, of course; but it does concern what I have mentioned above, and whether or not it need be edited depends solely on your choice of element. If you stick with just water; then, yes, it will need to be edited. If not, I see nothing all that wrong with this technique (other than some comma splices, I believe, which I have underlined above for your convenience. Personally, I'd have walled in "of course" with commas as well). Do realize, however, that creating such a large body of water at one time, quickly, will cost you a marginable amount of reiatsu.

My apologies for being too lazy to edit out my previous statements about this, but, as I have now been informed, you may not have a hybrid element; and, as you are not an elite, you may not have two elements, either. So, you have to pick either illusions or water, not both. However, I will finish review of the remaining parts of this application now. That should save us both much time later on.

Quote :
Feat
Sen'you Kanso - (Enhanced Meditation)
Zaquri closes his eyes and Takes a deep breath. Doing this helps him relax and his spiritual energy is increased Two fold. Zaquri's other Techniques have their cool down decreased by half only if Zaquri uses this Technique 3 posts in a row continuously without interruption. If used once during a post then it just increases his Spiritual energy Two fold.
Attribute - Enhancement
Class - Reiatsu
Post duration - It takes 3 posts to use it's full effects, but he can use this technique
in one post in which case it only does its original effects.)
When its original effects are used, It lasts for 14 posts. When the
enhanced version is used it lasts for the Entire Topic.

Cool down - The Un-enhanced version Has a 2 post cool down The enhanced version has no cool

Error, as underlined.

This technique doesn't fit in with the element Water. I don't understand how that increases his Reiryoku, so edit this and make it more logical. It needs to make sense. Please make it fit in more with your choice of element, Water, or edit it. For now, this technique is pending approval.

Sigh. The length for which this technique last is far too much... No entire topic lasting, no 14. Lessen it, please, by quite a bit. Understand that your spiritual energy is only increased for as long as this technique is active. I want you to impose a usage limit on this, like how many times you can use it per thread. Make it once. It's far too overpowered, otherwise.

Quote :
Shikai
Kido Enhancement
While in Shikai state, Zauris Kido is enhanced slightly so that they do damage equal to the power of a kido with the incantation.
Attribute- Enhancement
Class- Passive/Reiatsu
Post duration- It starts When Kenjikoutou releases Shikai and ends when he uses Bankai or reverts back to his reverted state.

Cool down- N/A

You have misspelled your name, and used incorrect possessive form, as underlined above.

I will allow no passive techniques that do not have an ending time. For example, a technique may last several points, with reason, but it may not be a constantly-active technique. Regardless of whether or not it ends with Bankai or Sealed State, I won't allow that. Besides, you currently have no Bankai, so that really have no bearings on this yet. Further, your Zanpakutou is neither a Reiatsu type, nor is a Kidou type, making this entire technique denied for obvious reasons already stated.

Hm. Fix all the problems I have stated and then I'll have another look and we'll see what we can do with this. Also, you seem to have used a template that is not our own. I just now noticed this. How careless of me. Well, please conform this application to Bleach Online's template as soon as possible.

I think that about covers it.
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou.   Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:49 pm

I have finished reviewing this application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou.   Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr.Kenjikoutous Zanpakutou.
Page 1 of 1