Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kleimpole

Mr. Kleimpole

Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell Empty
PostSubject: Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell   Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:24 am

Bountou Registration

Name: Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell

Appearance:

Kleimpole is a young man with a height of 157 cm and a weight of 48 kg. He usually appears as a kind young man wearing a jacket along with his long-sleeved blue leather. Everyone finds him cute despite of his battle hungry personality. His unusual feature is his cute little brown eyes which sparks along with the light. His skin were even more brighter compared to his other friends, making him appeared like a feminine. His hair usually appears golden when touched by the heat of the sun but in nearer distance, the color of his hair is the mixture of orange and yellow. For the others description, Klim is an energetic person and describes him as being quite charismatic. However, Klim appears to be sadistic when it comes to the terms of battles especially when he finds the opponent interesting.

Obviously Male

Personality:

Kleimpole is friendly to everyone and is warm hearted and compassionate to them, despite which side they're on. It's rare to find an occasion as to him or smiling or finding a reason to be happy. He is the kind of person that makes everyone his friend, and if friendship isn't achievable, he holds some sort of respect for them. This was because he started to change for himself, he doesn't want to be like when he was a Human, a cocky and spoiled. Kleimpole has a rather solitary and matter-of-fact attitude. His calm and detached demeanor has been called “cool, hip, and trendy” many times by other people. Kleimpole has shown no signs of arrogance, and is rather modest about his abilities. His calm attitude is used to his advantage in battle, as it becomes easier for him to maintain his composure to stay focused on the situation at hand, and ultimately notice everything around him. As a result, he can quickly adjust to any situation to make keen and thought-out decisions, allowing him to stay steps ahead of his opponents. . Also, for his entire life, despite being popular towards females due to being handsome and cool, Kleimpole showed a flirtarious trait when he finds someone pretty and hot even older than him.

--------------------

Hair Color: Yellowish Orange

Dislikes: Argue/Questions/Cocky Ones

Crushes: --

--------------------

Specialties:

History:

Kliempole Alaude Cloverbell was born in the country of Italy. His clan, Alaude
    was known as a large mafia group which is having a great respect from other people. They clan was not violent or harsh to gain respect but instead, they are helping poor people, mostly the one they see at the streets begging for a few cents just to feed their boiling tummy. His father, Schnitten was just an average employee of the said Clan who assists his grandfather, Dendro Alaude at his medical missions on different countries.

However, when his father married the youngest daughter of the Alaude family named Daisy,his father was blackmailed and fired of his job. But continued to live on a peaceful place of France where his mother applied for a dress designer while his father is a driver. They were working hard until his mother, Daisy gave birth to him. He was the only and first child of the family since his mother died giving birth to him. His father, in despair thrown his own life by jumping from the tallest building of the said country. He was taken by his grandfather, Schnitten and was raised properly.

Kliempole Alaude Cloverbell were his grandfather hates mentioning his last name, grew spoiled but clever. He is a perfectly genius who mastered the most advanced subjects on Science when he was still thirteen. Also, at his young age, he became a temporary vice president of the Alaude company. His talents were perfect for a young person, performing ,musical instruments like violin and piano in the front of the millionaire families. Though, mentioning his personality being spoiled which his grandfather dislikes very very much, he wasn't listening on some orders what his grandfather says, what he says to his father was always "I'm busy looking into the outside world" but despite on his behavior, he loved his grandfather.

A day came when he became seventeen, Kliempole escaped the mansion and went to France alone. He visited an old attic where his parent's things were kept. He brought all of them at his own apartment and glanced at them one by one. There were moments his tears fell watching at the old videos when his mother was pregnant and his father took care of her. Glancing at them, he found an old but expensive type of a camera . Time passed, he found out that the camera he is using is a sealed state of a doll and learned how to control his doll when he found a note and history of his neck tie found on the old briefcase of his Dad. Then one day, he absorbed his first soul from a dead body.

Some years passed, he visited a fellow-Bount friend name Andre on the town of Karakura in the country of Japan. It was the time he encountered different beings with inhuman abilities such as Hollows, Quincy and Shinigami and that's the time he became very was interested about his job being a Bount. Yet, he met a fellow Bount named Doctor Yamato and fought him using his doll. He was defeated by the Doctor and thought it was the end of his life. The Doctor just laughed and said that he was just a newbie on using Dolls. Knowing that Kleimpole is a rich young man, he asked for a little amount to upgrade his clinic and in return, Kleimpole will study under him for several years. Yet, he used his capability of living forever to learn different human systems and other living things known as Biology. Then, the Doctor taught him how to fuse his doll until he became a licensed Bount according to the fellow Bount which sounds like his own term. A day came, the Doctor asked for a large amount that Klim used to refused, they fought each other until the Doctor was defeated. Klim absorbed his soul and became more stronger than before.

Picture of Character:

Spoiler:

Sample Chapter:

In the room which Raiken slept in everything was silent and no light from the outside could pierce it's way through the dark, doubled layered material that was his curtains. Raiken sat up in bed as he slowly rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. As he opened them, he could barely see in his room and sat upright in his bed beginning to think, ponder about what venture he would go on today. Ideas and thoughts shuffled through his mind about possible things and adventures that he could go on but these days he didn't really have much to do. The academy was going to officially open in a couple of weeks and in the time before that Raiken was free to do whatever he felt like in the long and arguous days that life brought him. He wasn't complaining, this would give him a chance to really explore hidden areas of the village which he wasn't allowed to before, or practice his ninja skills before the big day would arrive. All Raiken knew was that he had to find something to do today or he would be stuck at home with his mother again bored out his tree.

Raiken slowly got up out of bed like any young boy would do in the direction of the window. He was going by the bearings that his memory had of his room as he couldn't see his hand in front of him it was so dark. He slowly pulled the curtains back and a rush of sunlight pierced it's way through the window in front of him. Raikenquickly shut his eyes, and after a few minutes opened them again slowly, giving them time to adjust to the new light in the room. He looked up into the sky to see a bright blue blanket spread across it, without a cloud in site. Raiken always knew what the day was going to be like by looking at the sky. It was part of his clan heritage which he valued and respected very much. He was always intreged with the sky above him and could look at it hours on end without moving. But he wasn't going to do that today, no he was going to first have a shower and then travel into the inner city of Kumogakure to scope out something interesting to to.

After having a shower at home and eating the breakfast his mother laid out of him on the table he packed up a few things and told her he was going out for the day. Like always she said "Be careful Raiken, you never know what kind of nasty person is out there," and like always he shrugged it off. Raiken stepped out onto the walm stone path just outside his house searching which way to go, he had to find the fasted route to town as he was going on foot. On his travels he began to think of something to do for he was bored out of his mind. He scanned what was the inner city of Kumogakure a head of him, as his home was not far away from town only a couple minutes walk. He scanned over all the old buildings and shops looking for a place for his adventure to start. He passed many places all for which he ahd been before. Finally he stopped and glanced at a large building in front of him. It was very old looking like every other building in the cvillage, but enscribed on the side of the large stair case leading up to a large wooden door was the word [Library].

Raiken stopped and looked up at the building which towered over him like he was an ant. It had surprised him but he had never been here before. Such a large building and his mother never took him there. Raiken was fascinated by the large building and he slowly walked up the steps to venture inside. It was easy to say that Raiken wasn't obsessed or intreged by books and scrolls that much, but that wasn't the main reason he was here. Sure, he would give a couple a good go at reading them but it had never really interested him that much. What Raiken really wanted to do was venture through the library and find secret rooms and catacombs which no one knew about but the Raikage himself. Raiken had quite the imagination on him like any other young, curious boy his age. As he walked up to the top of the steps he began to slowly push on the large double wooden doors. Crazy ideas and thoughts rushed through his mind like a stick being swept down a rushing stream. As the large doors began to open Raiken wondered what amazing things would be inside. His adventure for the day was just beginning....

Raiken pushed the large wooden doors open with force as they were quite heavy. He wondered why it wasn't open already, it was the middle of the day and he was sure many people would pass through the place, it was just rude to have the doors shut. Raiken wasn't completely wrong either. The library wasn't exactly packed but it still had a large number of people walking around, or reading books at tables. The inside was quite elaborate and decrative. The inside of the building was as old-fashioned as the outside, and this was to be expected. Raiken walked inside slowly his eyes darting from one side of the room to the other. He had never seen so many books and scrolls in his life before, the walls being covered in them in all directions.

Raiken walked up the main enterance up to a counter. There was a small, older looking lady perched in a black chair behind the large counter writing on a long scroll. "Well hello there dear, how may I help you?" she said with a kind voice. Raiken didn't really know what he wanted, he wasn't exactly sure what to look for in the his. He asked her about the place and what kinds of things he could find in here. She replied quickly and proptly, spitting out a thousand words at a time, explaining everything there is to know about books. Raiken's brain could barely handle everything she was saying so he politely ended the conversation and went to explore the area himself.

There were many corridors and rooms which people were quietly sat at reading or writing. Naturally, Raiken came across area's which he and the public were restricted to and he thought this must be the area where the hidden secrets of the village were kept or forbidden jutsu for ninja never to set their eyes on. He turned his head to the left, and then to the right. The corridor on which he stood was empty except his own two feet. He then went to turn the knob on the turn to open it, being very cautious not to set off any alarms or anything. But the door wouldn't budge so he looked around up and over it. there happened to be a couple of seals on the door which raiken had noticed. "Darn, I'm never going to be able to open the door with those things on them." But as eager as he was he tried anyway.

Suddenly a man came out from no where "Hey kid, what do you think your doing." Raiken looked up at him with a guilty look on his face, and without any hesitation he ran for the door. The man quickly followed him nipping at his heels every stride that he took. The man didn't look like a ninja, and Raiken thought that he might work here but he wasn't going to take any chances. He quickly ran in between two woman who hurtled their books up in the air in shock. Raiken turned his head around still running, and had a little chuckle but he didn't have time as the man was still following. Raiken then pushed through another door and finally the main exit was in his sight. He jumped over a chair and lunged himself forward for the door. He quickly pulled it open and ran down the stairs. The man stood at the door with his arms on his legs panting heavily. "If I ever catch you around here again you little brat, you will be sorry!" Raiken poked his head out from around the corner where he hid, his heart fluttering at a million miles an hour. it was only the morning but Raiken could tell the today was going to be an eventful one.

Last edited by Mr. Kleimpole on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell   Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Even if your age is unknown you still have to put a number just so you don't come out with some crazy, random number out of nowhere.

I found your personality contradicted itself. For example in one place you say "Kliempole is often short-tempered and impulsive, and can be prone to making mistakes when he becomes agitated in battle." Whilst, in another you say "Klim is actually quite serious and sophisticated, and can be quite cool-headed in battle if in the situations of battles." Another example is when you say "And, despite his rather gruff attitude, many of his actions reveal that he is very close to his friends. He is also seemingly apathetic to the suffering of others." Then you say "He cares little for others, and simply considers other people to be "toys" or "tools" he can sacrifice in order to get to what he wants."

I have two problems with your history. One, you were watching the home videos them bam you have a doll and over time learn how to control it. How does the necktie connect to the doll? Two, at the end you said how you meet up with a fellow Bountou and become like his apprentice and call him the Doctor. When did you find out that he was a doctor or is that just a name? How come you trust him all of the sudden?

If you fix the designated areas I believe I can approve you.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kleimpole

Mr. Kleimpole

PostSubject: Re: Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell   Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:32 am

done,, i hope this is fine ,,
Back to top Go down
Rommel

Rommel

PostSubject: Re: Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell   Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:55 am

APPROVED as a normal Bountou for approval into the elite ranks you will need to ask the Bountou leader; who I believe is Kurumu.
Back to top Go down
Kurumu

PostSubject: Re: Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell   Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Der Springer. Take it or leave it Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kleimpole

Mr. Kleimpole

PostSubject: Re: Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell   Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 pm

so where's my name color ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell   Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kleimpole Alaude Cloverbell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com