Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Armour of Amy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy

Armour of Amy Empty
PostSubject: Armour of Amy   Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Name: Armour of the Valkyrie

Looks:
(Armour of the High Priestess)
Her normal armour becomes very angelic by design. Her two epaulettes become fanned into feathers, as does her helm. He boots stretch to her shins, ending in fanned out feathers like her gauntlets. Her boots become clawed like her gloves and her armour gains a pair of huge metallic-looking wings. She is suffused with a golden glow around her whole body which is particularly strong around her head which now has white hair.

In her hand she holds a large silver and gold inlay axe. This axe has a double head on which both sides are sharp.

Ability:
She can fly as a side effect of her body becoming light while wearing this armour. Her metallic wings can hold her up in this form.

However, her ability in this form is the ability of her armour. Her armour can repulse the light into strands of strings that can make Amy much stronger. About as strong as a high level shinigami or arrancar. Consider it as strong as Hollow Ichigo or there abouts. It also forms a light edge (A technique explained below). For want of a better term, she bends the light around her to enhance her physical abilities. The light acts like Uryu's Ransotengai, forming strings of reishi light around her body. This also gives her endurance but not pain resistance. The strength is the result of her reishi pulling her arms for her. Her speed is about the only thing that doesn't increase with this technique.

This lasts as long as she's in the armour. After a preliminary drop in reishi (to make the strings) the only way she loses reiatsu is with techniques or by an enemy ability. Her armour itself is made out of reishi so within the first few seconds of the fight beginning she loses 1/4 of her reishi.

Her axe however uses up reiatsu continuously thanks to Light Edge. Every time it is swung it consumes both Amy's reiatsu and energy. The effects however are equal exchange.

Envolved Ability:
Dragon Strike:
This technique costs one quarter of her reiatsu but is devastating if it hits. Consider it a 1 hit K.O. for anyone 3rd seat or lower.

If this technique hits, it can cause laceration or burning all over the body because Strike of the Dragon is basically Amy's axe swinging down and being followed by a blast of her reiatsu. Strike of the Dragon increases her strength by 20% and her damage by 100%. It is a reiatsu based attack that can cleave a building in two (she knows she's tried).

Problem is that this is her last resort technique and can only be used once. Strike of the Dragon also has a chance to backlash and hurt her when it explodes. Upon impact it detonates for a little extra damage. On usual occasions her armour can withstand it. If her armour is broken in any way she will not use this because of the risk factor.

Techniques

1:
Name: Purifying Light
Effect:
Emits a light which heals all Amy deems to be allies to a reasonable degree. All small wounds close up, all medium wounds become small and so on and so forth. This post lasts for one turn and costs Amy some of her energy. The cooldown is also 7 turns.

2:
Name: Light Edge
Effect:
This technique is permanently on unless disabled by Amy herself. Light Edge is a technique that increases the cutting power of her axe blade. For instance, if she could chop a block of wood with her axe normally then she could chop a block of steel with Light Edge. It basically makes the blade much harder and much sharper than any normal metal. However, every swing costs her reiatsu since Light Edge breaks after each impact. It's near instant in generation but takes up Amy's reiatsu to do it.

In short, an extremely tough and sharp blade that breaks upon impact. More can be generated around the blade.

3:
Name: Plumage Blades
Effect:
The wings on her back are made up of sharp metal blades. She can throw these at the enemy with every sweep of her wings. However, her rate of throwing can out pace her regeneration rate if she's not careful. These blades are quite deadly and can kill if they hit in the correct place. She can fire off about ten every two posts to keep her wings intact. She can use this technique to the hilt (so to speak) and remove her ability to fly for 10 posts.

Duration: Near instant
Cooldown: 2 posts to grow back the feathers, 1 to slowly lose her wings and instant should she lose her wings in 1 post.

Last edited by Amy on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Armour of Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour of Amy   Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Too many abilities.

You need one, not just one per armor.

So fix that.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Armour of Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour of Amy   Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:50 am

I fixed it for 1 armour. Your standard super strength and endurance.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Armour of Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour of Amy   Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:47 am

Just a question, how strong can your char get?

Quote :

Her armour can repulse the light into strands of strings that can make Amy much stronger. It also forms a light edge (A technique explained below). For want of a better term, she bends the light around her to enhance her physical abilities.

It doesn't really explain to what extent your char's physical abilities can get.. So, fix that.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Armour of Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour of Amy   Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:04 am

Edited it in.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Armour of Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour of Amy   Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:48 am

Whoa, you said hollow ichigo, correct? Lessen that... And by saying high level arrancar and shinigami really doesn't narrow it down.. Technically, not all high level shinigami and arrancar are strong.. So, specify it, please.
Back to top Go down
Suman

Armour of Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour of Amy   Armour of Amy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Err...Strong enough to slice 5 people in half without flinching. That good enough? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armour of Amy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armour of Amy   Armour of Amy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armour of Amy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Superbeing Ability Creation-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com