Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
It's a game, isn't it? Didn't you wonder? -Work-in-progress- I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
It's a game, isn't it? Didn't you wonder? -Work-in-progress- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
It's a game, isn't it? Didn't you wonder? -Work-in-progress- I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
It's a game, isn't it? Didn't you wonder? -Work-in-progress- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
It's a game, isn't it? Didn't you wonder? -Work-in-progress- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
It's a game, isn't it? Didn't you wonder? -Work-in-progress- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
It's a game, isn't it? Didn't you wonder? -Work-in-progress- I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
It's a game, isn't it? Didn't you wonder? -Work-in-progress- I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
It's a game, isn't it? Didn't you wonder? -Work-in-progress- I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

It's a game, isn't it? Didn't you wonder? -Work-in-progress-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Abyssal Toymaker

It's a game, isn't it? Didn't you wonder? -Work-in-progress- Empty
PostSubject: It's a game, isn't it? Didn't you wonder? -Work-in-progress-   It's a game, isn't it? Didn't you wonder? -Work-in-progress- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:04 am

I am ashamed to admit it, but I have a great deal of rust covering my ability to write. While I have kept in practice, in a sense, I have written very little over the past several months, or more. It is as an old man who obtains knowledge and wisdom, but is unable to put into practice what he has learned because his body will not move like it used to. A hunter who once exercised all manners and aspects of his skills in daily application, hunting his prey for the sheer thrill of destroying them entirely, simply to test the limits of what he knows and striving to exceed past that which he is capable of. What is a hunter without his instincts…? A sword with a dull blade, once vicious and ruthless and unhesitant, a beast that would show no fear toward anyone or anything, now merely a cautious and careful stalker, picking his battles in the most efficient and intelligent fashion he can muster; a veteran warrior who has long since been out of practice. As I think of it now, I am reluctant to reenter the world of role-playing due to many, many reasons; this being one of the major ones, even though I have only begun to think of such as of today. Well, I shall try. A little.

Arrancar Registration

Name:
Mahijith

No one cares. Certainly not I, for I will not rush, to meet the ranks of the elite. If a spot is open once I finish, I shall make attempts for it. If not, it is not much of a problem for me.

Born as a human in the Early Middle Ages (the Dark Ages), Mahijith has lived a grand total of one-thousand two-hundred-forty-seven years; though he appears, physically, to be in his early-to-middle thirties.

Appearance:

Personality:

--------------------

Hair Color:

Dislikes:

Crushes:

--------------------

Specialties:

History:

Innate Ability:

High-Speed Regeneration:

Pre-Release:

When in sealed state, his regenerative ability is considerably more limited than it is in released state. The regenerative power is not potent enough to be used in combat, and will not heal as quickly as it would in released form. Simply point, injuries will heal, severed limbs will grow back, but not in the midst of battle. Upon leaving a thread, or during non-combat threads, wounds will heal one post later than they would in released form. Likewise, lost limbs will grow back in one post less than in released form.

Post-Release:

It is ability to regenerate wounds at an extremely high-speed pace. However, one must have the necessary reiatsu in order to accomplish this feat. Naturally, he cannot regenerate his brain or internal organs. Major injuries, such as missing limbs, would grow back and heal after one post, while a lesser injury, such as a cut or scratch, would heal almost instantly.

Picture of Character:

Sample Chapter:
Back to top Go down

It's a game, isn't it? Didn't you wonder? -Work-in-progress-
Page 1 of 1