Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) Empty
PostSubject: Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval)   Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Code:
SuperHuman Registration

Name: Haru Takagura, 'The Great White Ninja'

Appearance: Is a White male about 5'10 and has piercing Blue eyes that seem like they can see you for who you really are. He looks intent on doing his mission. He is ripped from all his exercising and Ninja training. He has Black hair and he has scars across his chest, back and on the left side of his face. He likes to wear the traditional ninja uniform at night and usually fights during that time too. However he is also well versed in the art of the Samurai and during the day he might wear his Samurai armor. The Armor is a Dark Red and the Face mask looks very fierce and scary to the person he is fighting. His Ninja uniform is black and covers nearly every part of his body except for his eyes and hands. He wears a necklace that if you look at it closely you can see a symbol of a Dragon fighting a Tiger. That is the symbol of his school from where he got his last name. His face is like I said scarred on the left side but other than that his face is ok. He keeps well shaven and when he is around friends he looks friendlier than he does when hes getting ready to fight.

Personality: During the day he is the most social guy you could ever meet. He likes to joke and make conversation. He goes to parties and hangs out with everyone. This is his cover up. At night he is a cold blooded killer. Even though you can see he still has feelings guilt when he kills. He only kills for the cash and his revenge. He also prays to God with some prayer figures of his so this proves he is very religious. Though no one knows his religion. He can be a fierce adversary and you don't want to get on his bad side because once you get on his bad side and you aren't a friend you are not getting a second chance. He hates it when people say he isn't a real ninja because he is not Asian because he was adopted and raised by ninjas and they were his family. He hates cowards and doesn't like traitors. He is a freelance worker so any race can hire him for his skills and he won't mind the job either.

--------------------

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Dislikes: Cowards, Traitors, those who killed his family.

Crushes: none his love died 4 years ago

--------------------

Specialties: Stealth, art of surprise, assassination, martial arts, being injured severely and still being able to fight, espionage, disguise, infiltration, ancient Ninja techniques (the stuff of legend)

History: It all started on that fateful morning in the Sea of Japan. A baby was washed up on the shores of Japan in a water tight chest and a group of people exercising on the beach saw the chest and being curious decided to look at the contents inside. There they saw a Caucasian baby who must of only been at least a couple weeks old. It turned out that the people who found him were Ninjas' and that his arrival seemed to carry out an old Ninja prophesy. That a white baby would come and become the greatest Ninja who ever lived and who would be known as the 'Great White Ninja'. The Sensei raised this baby as his own along with raising his other son Gobei Takagura. Both Gobei and Haru thought of each other as brothers and Sensei thought of Haru as his Son. Thus Haru's training began. During Haru's training Haru met a girl. Her name was Amaya Ieyasu. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had hair as black as night and eyes as bright as the stars. She was very athletic. She was also his best friend. Later on when he was 21 he decided to go to Amaya's room in the Dojo and surprise her with something special. The whole Dojo was in on it, even Sensei. When she opened her eyes to wake up she saw a ring in a box sitting next to her bed. She then went outside with it to see who gave it to her and then "Surprise!" everyone yelled. Haru then walked out of the crowd knelt on one knee and asked her to marry him. There was silence and you could only hear a cricket for at least five seconds. Then came the answer "Ye..." Then a shot rang out and hit Amaya square in the chest. "NO!" Haru yelled and knelt to her side. Meanwhile every one was being either fired upon or fighting the traitorous students of the school. Those who dishonored the school and themselves and were not allowed the rank of Ninja. Haru then looked away from Amaya's lifeless body and at the \u88cf\u5207\u308a\u8005 (Uragirimono) and attacked with all his might. He watched as Ninja after Ninja get shot or sliced. Not even Sensei survived even though he put up the longest fight. He hid in the shadows of the school and striked at the Uragirimono and after he layed waste to most of them they ran away. When he was looking at the bodies well Gobei...Well Haru couldn't find a body or anything in the aftermath. He gave everyone a proper burial. He made a shrine specially for Sensei and Amaya and just in case made a little one for Gobei even though he had the feeling that his brother survived as well. So he went on a four year journey to find and kill all of the traitors. Seeing the technology at the time was sufficient enough to find all thirty of them. Still one of the traitors was smart enough to keep Haru searching for four years. He hid in America, changed his name and went under the witness protection program before Haru finally caught up to him. When Haru caught up it was the worst thing you could ever imagine. Once Haru beat the Traitor senseless and took off the Traitors mask he couldn't believe what he saw. It was his brother Gobei...why did he do this? Haru beat the answers out of Gobei and found out that Gobei wanted Amaya for himself and that he always wanted Fathers approval and that Father always liked Haru best. He did this for his revenge. Haru was than enraged and did the final death hit. Once Gobei was dead Haru felt guilt and a strange sense of happiness at the same time. Not only was Gobei dead but Haru avenged Sensei and Amaya. But then Haru realized something. His purpose was gone. So Haru then decided that he would continue to be a Ninja and work for hire. He would work for just about anyone now. Seeing that his profession was needed especially in KK town Haru decided to put his headquarters there and start a business hidden in a Buddhist temple where he would be disguised as a monk. There he would have his missions told to him under the guise that he was giving the person, giving him the mission, advice.

Picture of Character:
Spoiler:

Sample Chapter: (under construction)
Spoiler:

Last edited by The Man with no Name on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : its under construction duh lol)
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval)   Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Change the Master ronin stuff. You're a super human . Not a Shinigami gone missing.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

PostSubject: Re: Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval)   Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Saxon you already have a super human, try a different race bro
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval)   Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:09 pm

K chin. Thanks for looking.

To J I don't know anything about the other races yet but once i do ill probably make one.
Back to top Go down
The Man with no Name

The Man with no Name

PostSubject: Re: Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval)   Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:36 pm

K done editing for Chinou. And I added a sample chapter under construction so that i'd have something to do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsuneo

Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval)   Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:22 pm

This app looks fine to me so I call good to RP unless someone pimp hands me for thinking such a thing. lol

Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval)   Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haru Takagura (finished and waiting for approval)
Page 1 of 1