Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Rukku Aadotto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukku Aadotto

Rukku Aadotto

Rukku Aadotto Empty
PostSubject: Rukku Aadotto   Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:15 am

Shinigami Application

NAME:
Rukku Aadotto

ACTUAL AGE:36(Likes to think he is young but very mature)
VISUAL AGE:Late teens(17-18)

APPEARANCE:Rukku is about 5 feet and 9 inches tall(He is constantly mocked for being short for his age). He is quite well built as he was a gymnast during his life on earth. He weighs in at about 160 pounds and is very agile and light on his feet. He is quite handsome and likes to think of himself as every girls dream/prince charming/knight in shining armour etc etc. His eyes are a deep blue and as a result his stare is very intimidating. His skin is slightly pale as his hours of gymnastics practice kept him in doors for most of his time. His hair is a light brown and he lets it do pretty much whatever it wants(as you can imagine this has produced some pretty bad hair days).

Rukku wears his Shinigami uniform as any other Shinigami, with a few minor modifications:
He cut the sleeves on his uniform back to expose his muscles. He added a collar to the neck of the uniform so that he can partially hide his face when he sees fit(this is the way he liked to wear his clothes on earth).

Rukku keeps his Zanpaktou and its scabbard clipped to his belt for easy release as he uses both his Zanpaktou and his scabbard during combat. His Zanpaktou seems very unspectacular in it's sealed state. It's hilt is a pale grey with spots of glinting silver shards to match his scabbard. The blade is also very standard and typical of a sealed Zanpaktou.

PERSONALITY:Rukku is almost always in a playful and sarcastic mood, however he is serious when it is called for. His wit is as sharp as his blade. He will joke around with his friends and just have a laid back good time but, when it comes to combat, he doesn't kid around. His comments change from light banter to dripping with scorn and mockery when an enemy is engaging him. He especially despises Arrancar because he believes that their only reason to live is to murder and slaughter. He is always looking to engage an Arrancar in a battle of wits rather than a fight to the death as he believes it is the only true way to gauge one's might. His respect for superiors and friends is exemplory, even if though he tends to hide it behind seemingly snide sarcastic comments. He values friendship and is always ready to rush to a friends aid, no matter the risks or the cost. He believes that his relationships are the key to his true strength. He tries to absorb as much knowledge from his superiors and peers as he can in order to better himself. In the heat of battle Rukku endevours to remain calm. He tries to keep his head so that he can develop a wining strategy. He tries his best to detach himself from emotion during combat but he has a serious weak point for friends in need(especially damsels in distress). He is a loyal friend and a trustworthy ally.

LIKES:Hanging out with friends, fine quisine, flirting with the ladies, fighting

DISLIKES:Threats towards his friends, getting slapped by the ladies, Arrancar

SPECIALITIES:Due to his extensive gymnatics training, Rukku has become extremely fit, agile and flexible. Practising acrobatics is his favourite hobby and now that he has Shinigami powers he has become even more dextrous. He can jump further and higher than the average Shinigami and his flexibility improves his ability to dodge.

Rukku is an excellent judge of character. With one look of his blue eyes he can analyse someone and see whether they have sinister intentions or whether they are genuine friends. He has a way of telling when he is being lied to. He uses these skills in order to create closer relationship with people he has judged to be good, honest friends.

Rukku has exceptional focus. He is able to remain calm in the most dire of situations and this often helps him overcome tough problems in both everyday Shinigami duties and in combat. This focus in only broken when one of his friends in in danger.

ZANPAKTOU NAME:Kaze no Karitori(Meaning Windreaper)

ZANPAKTOU RELEASE COMMAND:Fera Ranbo, Kaze no Karitori(Meaning Blow Wildly, Windreaper)
NOTE:this causes no change in Kaze no Karitori's appearance

ZANPAKYOU SPIRIT:A large, old, grey owl with no distinguishing features. He is a very wise but very sad creature. He is happy to be wielded by one as caring as Rukku so he remains loyal to him. He tries to converse with Rukku as often as he can because he enjoys the company.

ZANPAKTOU INNER WORLD:A cloud floating high above a foreign planet. Kaze no Karitori often refers to it as his haven. He says that the planet is the manifestation of Rukku's relationships and their influence on him. The planet expands slightly whenever Rukku reaches new grounds in a relationship. Ruku jokingly refers o the cloud as cloud 9.

ZANPAKTOU PASSIVE ABILITY:Kaze no Ha(Meaning Wind Blades). Upon release, Kaze no Karitori infuses the air surrounding Rukku with spirit energy. This gives Rukku vertually unlimited control over the air around him, depending upon how much spiritual energy he releases upon the swords release. Rukka can then use the wind itself as a weapon. If he slices through the air with Kaze no Karitoria gusts of air will be blown along its blade in the direction of his strike, effectively extending his swords reach. These invisible blades made from the wind can cut any oponent they touch just as a normal strike with Kaze no Karitori would. This control of the air is limited to attack only however Kaze no Karitori does posses an active defensive ability. The downfall of this attack is that it has no defensive applications whatsoever and it leaves Rukku open to ranged attacks and kido based attacks.

ZANPAKTOU ACTIVE ABILITY:Kaze no Rasen(Meaning wind Helix). By pointing Kaze no Karitori straight ahead, Rukku can drive the air around him into swirling gusts along his arm and over his sword. He then focusses the wind into a concentrated sphere and fires it out in a conical shape, much like a small cero. However this is a purely defensive technique. Rukku uses it to dispel kido attacks aimed at him and to cause any ranged weapon to fly off course. Of course this all depends on the strength of the oponent. This skill leaves Rukku open for several seconds and he often dodges ranged attacks rather than using this ability.

BANKAI COMMAND:Kyodai na Hariken, Kaze no Karitori(Meaning Mighty Hurricane, Windreaper)

BANKAI:Rukku holds Kaze no Karitori over his head rapidly in his fingertips and releases his Bankai. He then slams the sword hilt first into the scabard. Wind blows over Kaze no Karitori and it transfroms into a scythe, similar to a sickle used by ancient farmers to harvest crops. Gusts of wind pulse from every inch of Kaze no Karitori and these gusts build and swirl together causing a massive hurricane around Rukku and any enemies within a large radius. The hurricane pulls back any enemies that are fleeing and flings them into the eye of the hurricane. Rukku has complete control of the air the hurricane is composed of and the air within it. Rukku can expand and shrink the hurricane by simply releasing more or less spirtual pressure. Rukku can create multiple Kaze no Ha within the hurricane with rapid swings of Kaze no Karitori and incresed focus of his spiritual pressure. The strenth of Rukku's Kaze no Rasen is also incresed. He spins his scythe rapidly in front of him and focuses massive amounts of wind and spiritual pressure onto it, causing a gale force wind spiral to instantly dissipate and kido based attacks and obliterate and ranged weapons fired at him. This gust can also be used to blow oponents away. Rukku often uses it to blow oponents into the hurricanes pull where they will find it severally difficult to fight, he then follows them in and uses his control of the wind and his exemplorary speed to dispatch them. Finally Rukku can absorb the massive hurricane relesed by his Bankai and, sucking all oponents with the hurricane to a nearby location, draw it back to his scythe. However this is not the end of his Bankai. He then fires off the gust of gale force wind in a long, curved, sickle-like attack, that looks similar eo the blade of his scythe. This attack is called Kaze no Karitori no Tsubasa(Meaning Wing of the Windreaper) Anything struck by Kaze no Karitori no Tsubasa is instantly obliterated by the powerful winds, however some strong or quick oponents may survive or evade it. After this Kaze no Karitori returs to it's original sword and scabbard form.

HISTORY:Rukku was born as the bastard son of a young lady. His father is unknown. He was put up for adoption as the woman was ashamed of her actions and felt she could noe support a child both financially and in spirit. The orphanage where he was raised was in a rather good area of Japan and he was raised to be friendly and loving by the women who ran the orphanage. She later died in a car crash and the orphanage was closed. Rukku was forced to live on the streets until he was picked up by the police who caught him trying to steal food from a small grocery store. He was moved to another orphanage but was never happy. He made several friends there but he could tell that they were just being nice because he was the new kid. He had almost settled there when a young aviator by the name of Kyoju Amatori. He raised Rukku as his own son and trained him in the ways of the air. Together they would design newer, fater and more aerodynamic planes. Rukku's favourite activity was to build model planes with Amatori. Rukku went to a good school and was a very focussed academic. All of this ended when Rukku discovered gymnastics. He becae obsessed wiht the sport as was talented and he could use it as a tool to get girls, his other new hobby. He lost interest in aviation and focused on becoming a professional gymnast. He was 17 going on 18 when he died. He was on the way to trials for the Japanese Olympic Gymnstics Team when the car he was in was hit by a large transport bus. He and Amatori where the only two deaths as a result of that crash.

Once in the Soul Society, Rukku became an intraverted loner. He travelled from area to area, not knowing what to do. He begged, stole and scavenged food. He settled in the Rukongai District, amongst the poorest of the poor. He was able to meet several people just like him there. He joined them in stealing and looting but he was never their friend. He could tell that they were not trustworthy. They proved this when they betrayed him. During a theft two Shinigami caught the troop of thieves. They asked who the leader was. They all pointed in silence to Rukku. He begged and pleaded with the Shinigami and tried to explain their lies to them. They did not listen. They dragged Rukku into an abandoned building and began to question him as to why he stole. He explained that he was not a leader and that his gang were meerly stealing so that they could eat. The Shinigami were doubtful. They proceeded with the questioning until Rukku could take no more. He spat in one of the Shinigami's faces after he made a rude comment about Rukku's eyes. The Shinigami was livid. He shook off the warnings of his partner and drew his Zanpaktou and sliced towrds Rukku. Rukku, showing his acrobatic prowess, jumped over the sword and landed on his hands, kicking the Shinigami in the face. The Shinigami was shocked and he swung again. Rukku dodged again and struck the Shinigami's arm with his foot, causing the Shinigami to drop his Zanpaktou. The other Shinigami was able to restrain her partner and commanded him to leave. She then asked Rukku if he would come back with her to the Shinigami Academy. Not wanting to pass up the oportunity, Rukku agreed.

After Rukku graduated the Shinigami academy he began hooning his skills with his Zanpaktou, Kaze no Karitori. Gifted with the power to control the wind, Rukku was soon a powerful Shinigami who was needed to help in several battles. This experience allowed him to grow and adapt to life as a Shinigami. He made several friends by using his good judge of character. They helped him grow in many ways too. His Zanpaktou, Kaze no Karitori became his valued friend and ally. They were very loyal to eachother. Kaze no karitori imparted whatever knowledge he could to Rukku in order to help him grow. Rukku had finally found a place where he belonged and would stay forever.

Back to top Go down
Rukku Aadotto

Rukku Aadotto

Rukku Aadotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukku Aadotto   Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:40 am

Chapter coming soon(just for the lolz) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rukku Aadotto

Rukku Aadotto

Rukku Aadotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukku Aadotto   Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:52 am

Also i hope u like my japanese. it took me so long to find an ok translation No
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

Rukku Aadotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukku Aadotto   Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Make your character application according to the application set up we have provided and I'll think about reading that. :3

https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f5/shinigami-template-t4823.htm
Back to top Go down
Rukku Aadotto

Rukku Aadotto

Rukku Aadotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukku Aadotto   Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:27 am

uhhhhhhhh i did. just with a few aditions/changes
Back to top Go down
The Abyssal Toymaker

Rukku Aadotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukku Aadotto   Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:35 am

Don't make additions or changes. The template is there for a reason, to be followed, not edited and manipulated to one's own preference.
Back to top Go down
Rukku Aadotto

Rukku Aadotto

Rukku Aadotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukku Aadotto   Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:46 am

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Rukku Aadotto

Rukku Aadotto

Rukku Aadotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukku Aadotto   Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:10 am

i mean really come on. i only did this for the lolz anyway so w/e
Back to top Go down
Mister Smiles

Mister Smiles

Rukku Aadotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukku Aadotto   Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:13 am

Stop double posting. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Rukku Aadotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukku Aadotto   Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:06 am

Please do not triple post. Please do not double post. Please do not talk smack to an admin(Mohinder) ^^

And please adjust your application to match the template. You do not need to apply information about your zanpakuto in your character application as you will HAVE to make a zanpakuto application in another section.

Please do not argue with admins(Mister Smiles, Mohinder) and their decisions.

Concerning the bankai portion in your application ^^;; Bankai is default for Captain-level characters only, it is undeterminable whether or not you are registering this character to be a normal shinigami, a 3rd seat, a Lieutenant or a Captain, hence why we ask you to obey the template. The only Captain spots open at this moment are the 2nd and 3rd Divisions, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rukku Aadotto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rukku Aadotto   Rukku Aadotto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rukku Aadotto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Other :: Recycle Bin :: Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com