Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Old Meeting of Old Captains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

Old Meeting of Old Captains Empty
PostSubject: Old Meeting of Old Captains   Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:31 am

The young man waited for his old companion... The new generation of captains took out most of his buddies, he and his old friend Shinjou were the last basically. The 5th division captain and the 12th division captain meeting after a long time. Hunter remembered when he last met up with him, it was when they were planning on taking over Soul Society, but the plan faded away after time... Most of the new generation of captains were weaklings, some had some experience, but most he did not consider to be worth mentioning as a real captain. Spending years trying to be a better fighter in order to protect the soul society, but it all came down to who can survive longer or stay strong longer. The man thought that the weak should be killed, even if they had bankai, if they cannot fight, they cannot protect their families, possessions, and home... Long ago, when he was a young lad, he was quite enthusiastic about fighting, he fought vice-captains and challenged captains before he truly mastered his shikai.

Hunter only had his sword skills for protecting and fighting. Hunter succeeded in many fights trying to become stronger in order to be better, but after becoming captain, his generation started to pass after a couple of years, and eventually, it came down to only two captains from his generation. Since then, he has forgotten what it was like to protect what you want to, instead he fights to kill and take out threats before they take him out. He stood on top of a thirteen story apartment building, it had a dull color like gray. The wind blew strongly from his right. The cold soothed him, but the sun still rose high above his head and that certainly pissed him off.

Disappearing in a shadow blur, he landed on a large white sedan, carefully trying not to crush it for he wanted to check if it had something in it worth stealing, but he was too lazy, so he suddenly released his reiatsu and it immediately got crushed. Hunter disappeared once more in a shadow blur and arrived 2 yards northward from his current location and waited in front of a cafe for the arrival of his old comrade. The young man or very old man in human terms or even in shinigami terms put his back unto the glass window of the cafe and folded his arms in wait for Shinjou.
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Old Meeting of Old Captains   Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Time was slowly ticking away in Soul Society. The hands on the clock constantly reminding Shinjou of the fact he had somewhere to be but, nothing to do until then. The Captain had been promised test subjects so he had prolonged his research on other things to concentrate his abilities towards that. However, no such thing could be found and the people that had promised him such things were also nowhere to be found. Yet again, Soul Society had turned into a ghost town with the few remaining Shinigami pondering thir life away at pointless tasks. Waiting, waiting for another group of mindless fighters to take their places and for the old generation to be tossed away like garbage until, the group disappeared and the old generation retook their places and continued waiting. Would anything interesting ever happen and how long would it stay?

So, being the cold, heartless man Shinjou was he decided to take his leave of this recurring theme if only for a moment and visit the Human world. The guards at the Senkai gate had been fairly vigorous and treated him with all the respect a Captain deserved before letting him walk through. They were in no emergency so Senkai gate travel was open as long as you obtained approval from a Captain and sense he was a Captain, Shinjou needed no approval.

The trip through the Senkai gate was as painless as usual and Shinjou appeared somewhere in the sky above Karakura town. The Twelfth Captain slowly and easily made his way down to earth. Each step was unusal as it was exactly the same as the last and the one with the other foot. Even though he was right handed the Captain had trained himself to walk exactly the same each time so, he would not get lost. Once his feet finally connected with the ground he walked steadily over to the Cafe where Hunter stood. Shinjou made a slight honourable bow to the fellow Captain before beginning to cpeak.

"Greetings, I apologize for my tardiness," apologized Shinjou as he positioned his Captain's haori to fit more comfortably. "Did you call me here for a specific reason?" finished the Captain.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old Meeting of Old Captains   Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:42 pm

The young man waited patiently for his companion, and finally he arrived in front of him.. Bowing like they just met and being quite formal and apologizing for his tardiness.. Hunter replied and unfolded his arms " Shinjou, no need for formal speech. We're one of the oldies, mate." then he drew Ikasu while in it's wooden sword sealed form and he spoke again " Wanna spar, old comrade?" he leaned on his right a bit as he put the back of Ikasu upon his right shoulder. Releasing a tiny bit of his reiatsu, but definitely not enough to intimidate a captain from the old reiatsu.

The wind blew stronger, his haori blew more to the right. Fighting an old comrade could not be more fun, but what makes it interesting was that they both had bankai. Those who do not have Bankai say that it's just an upgrade and that they don't need it and that really pissed him off when they fought and had to hear that, but he knew Shinjou was a heartless man such as him. The most important thing about fighting is, that you take pleasure in it and win. Now was the chances to see if they haven't been out of shape lately. Hunter hated the thought of getting out of shape, that really pissed him off more than kids. Disappearing in a shadow blur, he appeared on top of the building in front of him.. It was a little 6 story building that was weird colored, then he yelled to the 12th division captain " Yo, Shinjou, we start the fight here, and we end it when we don't have any reiatsu at all, ya cool with that?" unsealing Ikasu from his wooden sword sealed state and making him turn into his katana sealed state.

[ Crappy post, but I just woke up. ]
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Old Meeting of Old Captains   Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:44 am

Shinjou's Captain haori shone brightly in the sunlight as the other Captain revealed his true intentions. The slight reflected off the haori as the wind began to blow towards the smooth window and back into the Twelfth Division Captain's eyes. As Hunter began to speak he had to sheild his eyes from the slight as it was causing slight discomfort. The proposition of battle did intrigue him. This was the first time Shinjou had gotten out of the Division Quarters in quite some time and a spar would possibly give him enough exercise to maintain his position. It was time for him to get some air and perhaps this was the perfect time.

Once Hunter had shupon'd away to the top of the building; the Twelfth Division Captain outstretched both his arms and interlinked his fingers. As soon as they intertwined he pushed his hands forward creating a cracking noise and losening the joints.After that had been completed he too shupon'd to the top of the Cafe. Except he shupon'd behind where his fellow Captain was standing as he began to speak.

"Very well then. Perhapse, you could learn something," spoke Shinjou trying to taunt Hunter as to through his off his "game."

The Captain then drew his blade using the momentum to slash towards Hunter. Like always Shinjou drew his blade with his left hand even though he was right handed. The Captain did this to confuse his opponents if only slightly and to improve his fighting with his left hand in case sometime later his right hand was inoperable. He knew Hunter's fight styles at least he thought he did. If he could get Hunter angry then that might make him sloppy as possibly he would be easier to beat. Although, it could give him more strength his techniques would become less delicate and there would be more opne spots for Shinjou to attack. It was just a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old Meeting of Old Captains   Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:58 am

The young man immediately sensed Shinjou and followed his movements closely with his eyes, but he was surprised that he would end up behind him. Quickly turning around, his sword raised upward as it blocked the sword and Hunter did flinch a little at the taunt his old friend made, but he had been trying to keep his cool in order to win more calmly, but he wouldn't be able to do that for long. Raising his reiatsu a little bit more then he replied to his fellow captain's taunt with " Sorry, I don't learn from faggots." smirking a bit as he disappeared, still holding tightly on the hilt of his sword.. Appearing in the sky, the sun shined above him as he came down upon Shinjou, slashing his blade down upon his head.

Of course, he knew such a feeble attempt to kill a captain would be rejected immediately, but this move would be a risk for Hunter for before he slashed his sword upon him, he switched his blade to his left hand and his left hand would make little impact if it were to hit Shinjou, but if he used his right hand, the difference in impact would be unimaginable. DK normally didn't like to go easy on his opponents, but he liked to play with his friends by going easy on them. This decision might cost him his life, but at least he'd die fighting an old captain, but hopefully he doesn't die so easily. The 5th division captain raised his reiatsu a little bit more, he planned to raise his reiatsu each attack he made.

Hunter quickly shunpo'd away from Shinjou, around a sword's length away behind Shinjou, he gripped his blade even tighter and imagined being cut by the 12th division captain, that brought great pleasure to him when imagining being killed, he might be psychotic or he might just be a masochist, probably psychotic.
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Old Meeting of Old Captains   Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 am

The sweat began to drip off of Shinjou's forehead and he could already feel his body heating up in the warmth of the Human sun. It already began to evaporate the liquid inside of his body. It was going to be a very warm battle especially with the black Shinigami uniform they were both wearing. Although, heat did not bother the Captain much. He had grown accustomed to wearing the Shinigami uniform in the sun and now it was almost second nature that his temperature would rise to such levels. He wasn't really bothered by the heat but, he hoped no matter how unlikely that Hunter was bothered by the sun. Every advantage could be useful no matter how small.

Kagaku braced himself as a small blast of reiatsu impacted him. It wasn't enough to through him off guard however, it was enough to not notice that the other Captain had shupon'd right when he did. Shinjou just looked up in time to raise his blade; parallel to the ground with his right hand reinforcing the defense by placing it further down on the dull side of the blade. Although, he had blocked the attack was not long lived and quickly Hunter disappeared again only to reapppear further away. Shinjou didn't have enough time to launch a counter attack so he would have to after hopefully throwing the man off balance with another retort.

"Such vulgar language; so very childish," tested the Twelfth Division Captain as he sheathed his blade but kept his right hand on the handle and the blade slightly out of the sheath. "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws," the Captain quickly said as he charged the kido.

Once the incantation was completed he fired off a burst of blue spiritual energy at the fellow Shinigami. As soon as the blast of blue energy was fired Shinjou shupon'd behind and above Hunter as he drew his blade. With the drawing of his blade he slashed a long horizontal strip of air in front of him trying to catch Hunter if he shupon'd upwards. Then he jabbed his blade downwards after placing his right hand on the hilt as well giving it more force in case the kido had hit the man and he was now stunned. The Captain was hoping to catch him after a shupon'd sense a vast majority of people he found moved upwards when avoiding an attack not to either side and also because this kido had a fairly wide area of effect which, is exactly why he chose it; hoping to beat Hunter.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old Meeting of Old Captains   Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:03 am

Hunter expected some smart attacks from the twelfth division captain, after all he didn't become captain just because he had bankai. The kido he used was strong even without the incantation, but witht he incantation, it would cause great damage to an unranked shinigami. The young shinigami immediately noticed the flash of reiatsu behind him, the kido was till heading for him while Shinjou behind him was slashing his sword downwards on his back. The captain had little time to dodge, but by raising his reiatsu, it would just cause a little damage to him, turning immediately to confront the captain as he launched his right hand to the twelfth division captain's left shoulder as he pulled himself above him. This was a high risk move, but it was still better than being hit once or twice.. Just to be sure, he raised his reiatsu a little more, just enough to make the kido seem weak if it were to hit him... Disappearing in a shadow blur once more and arrived down upon the same roof of the building again, quickly yelling " Ey, Ikasu, wanna come out and take these losers out?!" his voice echoed within a mile radius of the battle... As his shikai was released, his reiatsu was raised as well. Now a shadow surrounded his zanpakutou then he quickly swings his sword toward Shinjou as it extended toward him.

Since he escaped the kido, it was now heading for Shinjou, but not only that, but Hunter's attack was heading right for the head of Shinjou as well. The 5th division captain without even making the shadow move in inch or even a centimeter, he switched his hands to right as he forwarded reiatsu to the tip of his left hand's finger, he said loudly " Hado # 4: Byakurai" he fired a bolt of lightning headed for the right eye of Shinjou. The old generation captain then added "Hado # 11: Tsuzuri Raiden!" then almost instantaneously his right arm was being charged by yellow lightning then it went unto his zanpakutou and continued with the extending shadow.

[ Terrible post, I say! ]
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: Old Meeting of Old Captains   Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:02 pm

As Shinjou had planned it the kido he had previously fired was heading right under him. The exact reason for the Captain using shupon’d to teleport upwards and behind the Hunter instead of right behind him. He had already had one Captain as an opponent he didn’t need to fight himself. The Twelfth Division Captain had another problem other than his kido; the shadow bolt powered by yellow lightning.

Shinjou could assume that sense the attack hadn’t yet disconnected from his opponent’s Zunpakuto that it could still be controlled by him and he would likely use that next in combination with something else to try and trap the Captain in between a rock and a hard place. So, to counter it he could either get out of the attack’s range or try to disconnect it from the source thus disintegrating the shadow bolt. Sense, he had no way of determining the range he would have to try to disconnect it. But, first he would have to make sure that he could interrupt the reiatsu flow powering the shadow bolt and to do that he would have to gain more reiatsu power; he would have to release the first stage of his Sono Senkensha.

Once the bolt was only a few meters in front of him, Kagaku held his blade parallel to the ground with his arm outstretched to the left as he began to speak, “See through all lies,” started the Captain as he drew the blade back so it looked as if the blade divided his face in half. “Sono Senkensha,” finished Shinjou as his Zunpakuto transformed into solid bone.

As soon as the Twelfth Division Captain’s Shikai and the attack was mere feet away from contacting with the Shinigami’s face he shupon’d to in front of Hunter but, not in blade’s length from him as he rotated ninety degrees to the left and slashed downwards hoping to separate the flow and dissipate the stream of shadow. After he attacked, the Shinigami turned to Hunter his face as cold and dead and ever as he slowly began to speak.

They say that a person only changes at the precipice of extinction. I think it’s time to test that theory,” slowly spoke Shinjou trying to taunt the other Captain. Right after it seemed like he had finished speaking he quickly blurted an incantation holding up his palm to face Hunter. "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hadō 63 Raikōhō!”

Once the incantation was finished a massive wave of yellow energy fired towards Captain DK. He then charged after the wave grabbing onto the hilt with his right hand to enforce the blade even more. When the kido should hit the other Captain, Kagaku jumped into the air above the wave using reiatsu to jump higher than usual and jabbed his blade forward hoping to catch the man after he tried to escape the attack.

(OOG: If Hunter has any previous injuries that prevent him from fighting at full strength please let me know. ie borken bones)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Meeting of Old Captains   Old Meeting of Old Captains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Meeting of Old Captains
Page 1 of 1