Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Persona Awake I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Persona Awake I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Persona Awake I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Persona Awake I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Persona Awake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Persona Awake I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Persona Awake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Persona Awake I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Persona Awake I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Persona Awake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PA Staff

Persona Awake Empty
PostSubject: Persona Awake   Persona Awake I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:02 am

Persona Awake Xkrm6g

Our story begins in the town of Gishou. Up until about a decade ago, Gishou was a very small farming town, but seemingly out of nowhere many large corporations took interest in the city and over the course of a few years suddenly turned it into a huge city creating a lot of tension between the corporations and foreigners that moved in with the local farmers and many natives who seems to be driven out by the changes. This was when gangs started to form, many people think the town has simply gone to hell at this point. The rival gangs Jack Frost and Pyro Jack fought one another constantly, and started taking in children. Eventually the Jack Frost absorbed the Pyro Jack as a gang called the Inugami began to rise to power.

During this time it seemed that demons started to slowly appear more in the human world, when these monsters attacked, some people seemed to awaken to a new power to fight them. The town of Gishou became more twisted as it became more industrialized. A dark district called Tenebrae seemed to spring up from the darkness itself, and within it were sinful actions of humanity, and a weird place called the Gouma-den formed itself. It started to take in people in and give them a dark and evil power, this power seduced even the leader of the Inugami disappeared as he accepted the dark power of the Gouma-den.

By the start of the 2009 school year, a mysterious man named Philemon had decided it was time to call upon those children who had awakened to Persona thus far and put in plans to awaken many others, the focal point of this would be Gishou, Japan.

Persona Awake is a site based around the popular JRPG series Persona. You do not need to have any prior knowledge to the games to join the site and there are that can help anyone unfamiliar with the games.

If anyone is interested in joining feel free to come on by and check out the site. anyone is Welcome. Just be appropriate and follow the ^_^
Back to top Go down

Persona Awake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online :: Forum Affiliations-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com