Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) Empty
PostSubject: Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake)   Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:33 pm

Name: Kazesune-ku

Manifestation: A Giant 3 Headed Wind Snake.

Release Phrase: Disappear , Kazesune-ku

Family: Wind

Level: Shikai?

Sealed Zanpaktou: In this Zanpaktou's sealed form is A Dual Zanpaktou. One of His Zanpakutō's guard resembles a crooked "S", while the sheath and handle are light blue.The Second one Has a Guard Resembling a Crooked "W", While the sheath and Handle are Dark Purple Signifying Poison.

Shikai: When The user Says his Zanpaktou's Release call, His Zanpaktou's Slam together and Create a Ball of wind around them, then instantly The user will be Sucked into this Ball and When he Returns outside of the Battle area He will Hold Dual Swords. One which will have a Demonic theme and the other having a Holy Theme. This does not change the fact the user has the Wund element.Anything made of oxygen or withing it is in my control.

Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: When the user Reaches His Shikai Stage Wind Will always be Floating around him, This Infact increases his Speed By 2 Times his normal Speed. His True Ability though would be to Create and Manipulate wind into Many shapes and Send attacks at the User. In short this is Complete Wind Manipulation in a sense. The User can Also Create Wind Blasts and Waves to attack and use as Sheilds.

Techniques:
(Will post when I Think of em)

Last edited by Zexion Hitsugaya on Thu May 07, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake)   Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:10 pm

[Bump]
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake)   Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:09 pm

I do not see how being surrounded by wind would increase your speed... Seems like it'd slow you down with all that resistance around you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake)   Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:11 pm

It will...Cause It'll make me Lighter o.o
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake)   Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:18 pm

So, you're saying that the wind sorta gives you a float-esque type of things? Thus allowing you to move more freely... It's questionable, but... Approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake)   Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Name:Daiguren Kazesune-Ku
Form:Shikai-Bankai
Description:The User can create a full-fledged Snake(Of wind) with wings matching his own Released Zanpaktou for Shikai, which can fly independently and encircle his opponents, constricting and crushing before biting them.The user can send out a Max of Five Snakes at once.If the Target is hit by this snake they will cut For One entire post. This technique has a 2 Post Cooldown.

Name:Fuuton Tsuin Doragon Sune
Form:Shikai
Description:It utilizes the element of wind to create two Snake Like dragons that swirl around the user and can be moved through the air by Reiatsi usage towards an target. The two dragons become feirce winds and collect any debris or anything that swirl around within it, and charge towards an enemy, slashing at them with fierce winds and a powerful blow. If the seal is formed upsidedown, the wind dragons can be used in a vaccuum sort of way; basically when the dragon's hit the user, the only effect it has on them is that it sucks the air out of them, causing lack of oxygen and possible suffocation.If the user adds more Reiatsu into it the Dragons can be used as Huge Bombs. Lasts 4 Posts and has a 3 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake)   Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:32 pm

You need to limit how long the snakes stay for the first technique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake)   Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:35 pm

It'll last for that one Attack o.o
Back to top Go down
Hisoka

Hisoka

PostSubject: Re: Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake)   Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Aproved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake)   Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazesune-Ku(Wind Snake)
Page 1 of 1