Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Gone with the wind

Go down 
+2
Nelia
Kyrie.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

Gone with the wind Empty
PostSubject: Gone with the wind   Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Mission Level: Very Hard
Description:
3 years ago, several members of the Gotei 13 went missing, including Division Lieutenant Negami Kisune. Until now, it was impossible to transpose their location onto a map. The locations range far and wide and some have impinged on the human world.

The mission is simple: find and rescue the missing members of the Gotei 13. If necessary, kill them.

Part of the last report said that some of them were descending into Hollows and as such, have been classed formally as such. Their destruction warrants no extra gain. However, the more members of the missing people you bring back, the better.

No man gets left behind in this mission. Should one of you fall to become a Hollow or indeed, die, then it is the duty of your comrades to respond accordingly. Negami Kisune may also have lost her mind. Be wary of her abilities which are, sadly, unknown at this time. Mission knowledge will be updated the more we learn from field officers (You).

Spoiler:

Mission Duration: As long as it takes. Estimated time is 3 weeks before all descend into Hollows.

Reward: 200 points for a mission well done. None for failing or dying. Oh, and there's a point deduction for every person out of the ten you cannot save.

All ten: 200
Nine: 195
Eight: 180
Seven: 150
Six: 120
Five: 100
Four: 80
Three: 50
Two: 20
One: 10

Negami: 200, negates any deaths.

Good luck~!
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

Gone with the wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind   Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:07 am

Obviously I'm all for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyrie.

Kyrie.

Gone with the wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind   Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:33 am

was told to do it through myself sense you are not a race leader.
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

Nikolaus

Gone with the wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind   Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:45 am

Okay, it has my stamp for the mission to go. So yeah, now you guys can have this mission.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Voltaire

Mr. Voltaire

Gone with the wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind   Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:46 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Ryudou Nagare

Ryudou Nagare

Gone with the wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind   Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Guess I should restate here that I am in the mission.
Back to top Go down
Megal Odon

Megal Odon

Gone with the wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind   Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:18 pm

This needs a member cap. So that not every member of the SS is out bullshitting.
Back to top Go down

Gone with the wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind   Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:39 am

I'm in I guess.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

Gone with the wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind   Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:39 am

The cap is very simple: 1 more at best.
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

Gone with the wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone with the wind   Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:25 am

If Posts are not made in 2 days, all will forfeit the mission and not receive any points (With the exception of Kyrie, who has an absence and therefore, an EXCUSE not to post. Yes life's hard but I'm sick of waiting. And a week without even one person posting is taking the piss.)

So ya, get up and post Razz
Back to top Go down
Nelia

Nelia

Gone with the wind Empty
PostSubject: The Results   Gone with the wind I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:47 am

Here are the results for the mission. If you've got a problem with them, try harder next time you want points. Only the top 3 people who put the most effort into this mission (Ie, those with the most posts) get the points. Seeing as we all had about the same quality posts, this is the most fair way to judge.

Those who will receive 200 points stand thus:
Kyrie with 8 posts.
Me with 12.
Yasuo with 7.

Just so you don't think I'm lying, here's everyone else's totals:
Sion: 3
Asran: 3
Ryudou: 6
Emi: 6

Those are the results, have a good 'un!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content