Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Tame new room and his fathers old room (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamekaze Zaraki

Tamekaze Zaraki

Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Tame new room and his fathers old room (open)   Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:49 am

Tamekaze walked into his new room. When he walked in he droped his stuff and then sat on the bed and looked around. Tame got up and walked to the pc on the other side of the room resting on a desk. When Tame sat down in the chair by the desk he noticed some carving on the desk. He ran his hads across the desk and began to read. "Tenshin Zaraki. My Father.... My father carved his name here..... So i guess this is his old room. " Tame said with a smirk on his face. Tame then got up and closed his room door. Tame went back to his bed and laid down thinking who the hell is his mother. Tame Soon drifted off and stated dreaming about fighting a very skilled foe and he was having fun fighting them all do he couldnt see there face to tell rather it was a Male or Female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tame new room and his fathers old room (open)   Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Zeth had just been promoted to the Elite just a few months ago, and his rank had gained him alot of respect. Walking a corridor of the mansion, Zeth heard a snore from a nearby room. Rasing an eyebrow, Zeth walked up to the door. Whoever it was who was asleep, they should know better than to let down their guard, even in thier own domain at times like these. Openning the door, Zeth looked around the dirtied room. The one asleep obiviously think of putting his things away.

Looking at the one on the bed, Zeth drew his zanpakto and strolled over to the bed. If he wanted to sleep, then he might as well get a scare. Grinning at the thought of the man jumping out of bed startled, Zeth raised his zanpakto and started poking the man lightly, making a few minor cuts, waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki

Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Tame new room and his fathers old room (open)   Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:33 pm

With the first small touch of the man zanpaktou. Tame had his zanpaktou touching the man throat. Tame still had his eyes clothes and then started to open them, his eyes where a dark crimson red color. " Dont touch me." Tame said as he then rose up and sat down on the edge of his bed with his zanpaktou still pointed at the man throat. Tamekaze then looked up at the man. "I was having a good dream i was in a great fight with an unknown person and i loved it. Who are you, anyways? " Tame said as he watched gripping his second zanpaktou ready to unsheath it as he still held his first one to his throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tame new room and his fathers old room (open)   Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:51 pm

Raising an eyebrow as a zanpakto was pointing at his throat, Zeth grinned at the amusing display of anger. His grin vanishing, Zeth noticed the man had crimson eyes, similar to his own, though his were lighter in color. Moving his zanpakto to his side, Zeth watched as the man moved to the side of his bed, the zanpakto hardly moving as he moved. Good focus, Zeth noted quietly in his head. Zeth listened to the man's brief dream unamused at the moment, and then grinned mischeviously as the man asked who Zeth was. His eyes moved to the man's second zanpakto, where his hand was gripped around the handle. He could even hear Masu snicker in the back of his mind.

Moving his gaze back to the man's crimson eyes, Zeth's look became serious. "Know your place. I'm one of the Elite Vizards, and probebly much stronger that you." As a show of power, Zeth let the man feel his Reiatsui, which started making the air dense. Stepping around to the other side of the bed, Zeth looked at a desk near the bed. Placing his hand on the desk, Zeth noticed words carved into the old wood. "Tenshin Zaraki....Interesting...." Zeth turned back to the man, seeing if he would have any reaction.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki

Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Tame new room and his fathers old room (open)   Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:00 pm

Tame placed his Zanpaktou down with a smirk on his face. "An elite... Hum your Reiatsui not as good as mine to speak the truth. I would show you my full reiatsui but i might break the building and thats a rule right" Tame then stood up and put his sword in his sheath but still gripped one just in case. Tame stood and cracked his neck and then smirked at the man. "Do you know that man name you read there." Tame says as his smirk disappears. Tame then stood there looking at the man with no motion. Tame awaited for him to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tame new room and his fathers old room (open)   Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Zeth returns his gaze to the desk, feeling the carved words in the wood. "No, I didn't know Tenshin personally, but did hear a bit of him after I became a vizard." He then turned his gaze to the man behind him, curiousity in his eyes. "Why do you ask? Do you have some sort of connection to him?" Walking away from the desk, Zeth heard his inner hollow chuckle quietly, almost as if it was mocking him. Pushing the voice away, Zeth returned his focus to the man infront of him. He stopped a few feet in front of him, his crimson eyes gazing questionly at the man.
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki

Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Tame new room and his fathers old room (open)   Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Tame closed his eyes smiled as his inner hollow said something that was a bit funny. Tame then looked up at the man and stated. "The Lengendery Tenshin Zaraki was my father." Tame said with a smile as he was now standing behind the Elite. "Thats why i crave so much to become a Elite i want to take my Fathers place even do he told me not to follow in his steps." Tame says as he walks towards the desk. Tame then heard an voice it was Cyan angel his Zanpaktou talking. " Tame." . Tame grabed the helt of Cyan Angel. "Yes my Ladie" he said in his mind. " I would love to dance." Tame looked at the man as soon as she said that. "Not now." Tame repeated in his head. Tame then lookedat Zeth with his bloodshot crimson red eyes waiting for him to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tame new room and his fathers old room (open)   Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Zeth looked at the man curiously as he explained his connection with Tenshin, a quiet interesting connection to be sure. Father and son, eh? This one could be trouble...or just arrogant... The man may be of the same blood of Tenshin, but, that doesn't mean he would live up to him in the slightest.

Watching the man closely, Zeth noticed as he moved his hand to his zanpakto, gripping it tightly. The man was probebly communing with the spirit of the zanpakto, but then again, it didn't matter. Waiting until the man looked back up at him, Zeth sighed and turned to the door. "Well, since you're awake now I should be going. However, let me tell you..." Zeth turned his head back to the man. "Control your anger. If what you did earlier you do all the time, you could get into serious trouble if you're not careful. Good day." Walking out into the corridor, Zeth walked away until the sound of his footsteps faded.

>>Gone to somewhere...<<
Back to top Go down
Tamekaze Zaraki

Tamekaze Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Tame new room and his fathers old room (open)   Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Tame didnt say nothing just stood there relax as he could be. "this place is lame now lets go find something to do." Tame said as he flashed steped away now where to be found and with out a trace left behind.

(OOC: To Short I know sorry writters block)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tame new room and his fathers old room (open)   Tame new room and his fathers old room (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tame new room and his fathers old room (open)
Page 1 of 1