Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

All hope is lost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

All hope is lost Empty
PostSubject: All hope is lost   All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:22 pm

A few Facts. (He owns a Motorbike, its futuristic and he had black tinted shades. He carries around two guns. The guns fire off reiatsu bullets.)

Name: Misery

Manifestation: His arm will be shattered. The doll will then form from out of nowhere to make a arm. His new doll formed arm looks exactly like his original arm except the fact the back of his hand has a mouth with sharp teeth and a grin on it. it can project a image of itself that is solid and real if he isn't in battle. The image is a beautiful young girl, about 17, Long blue hair and she wears a black kimono with pink flowers. She appears beside Yotoru at all times and on vanishes into his arm when Yotoru does battle. The muscles of his arm remain the same but can tighten. Anything that he wielded like a katana will form into one.

Medium: His left arm

Element: Reiatsu

Grand Black - When Yotoru has began to lose his battle, thusly he must have taken a major amount of damage. The more damaged he is the stronger this is. What it does is fire a blast of compressed reiatsu that will burn whatever it touches. It only burns it for 4 turns. However the grand black is a black fireball, yet contains no fire its more of a reiatsu based attack.It can grow stronger when not used however doubling in power ever few turns.[Duration: Charges up a level every three turns.]

Undying Horror - Misery send out a hellacious amount of Reiatsu. The arm will glow with a blood red hue. He he makes a back hand, swing the arm from across his body, it is able to create a shockwave of energy that is capable of sending the adversary back. Its like a repel attack unless he combines this tech with Grand black. Which would prove absolutely fatal.[CD:4]

Name: Demise

Manifestation: An visually stunning angelic Cyborg, pure white with yellow trim. Its eyes as white and pure as the moon. It shines bright and stands about the same height as Yotoru. It is never sealed because of the fact that it can talk from its medium. That means the guns talk. It is as skilled as Adamaru a legendary samurai who slayed 1000 warriors in one night. She holds Chibuki a legendary straight edged katana.

Medium: His two pistols.

Element: Necromancy

Royal Suffering - If Demise hits the enemy with her katana during the duration of this technique there flesh will become moldy and decreapid. It would cause there flesh to rot in the location that the blade has hit. If the opponent is hit three times the limb will fall off. Thusly this Technique has been known to cause the battlefeild to reaks with the essence of the dead. [lasts: 7,CD:6]

Unholy Repent - Demise will laugh and spit when she talks. She will stab the ground and ten shambles (or skeleton tokens.) will arise from the ground. Though they can die in one hit they will burst open into a type of acid that can chew through titanium if killed. The must be killed however since each turn they will only summon one shamble to add to there team. The more shambles there are the better a fight that Demise becomes. One shamble= 10% more power. [Can be used three times in battle]
Back to top Go down

All hope is lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: All hope is lost   All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Seems unique, I'll label this is approved.
Back to top Go down

All hope is lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: All hope is lost   All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:56 am

You are only allowed three techniques when you start out. Please remove one of these tech's.
Back to top Go down

All hope is lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: All hope is lost   All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:42 am

Whats more, you can't use your Dolls till you have editted
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

All hope is lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: All hope is lost   All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:43 pm

BAKAS ALL ELITES GET FOUR TECHS -__-
Back to top Go down

All hope is lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: All hope is lost   All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Jaden-san that's a new rule just put into play today. So the retort baka doesn't really apply.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Nedaj

Yoshi Nedaj

All hope is lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: All hope is lost   All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Actually it does since i have stated that fact multiple times in the CB >>
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoworldrpg.forumsrpg.com

All hope is lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: All hope is lost   All hope is lost I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:44 pm

T.T Okay Jaden-san. Okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All hope is lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: All hope is lost   All hope is lost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All hope is lost
Page 1 of 1