Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajaket Diashi

Ajaket Diashi

Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope) Empty
PostSubject: Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope)   Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Name: Scorpius (yes, it's not spanish, SUE ME!)

Release Phrase: Sever

Represent: A (multi-tailed, as time progresses) scorpion

Element: Poisons (or 'Toxins' or 'Detrimental biological substances')

Sealed Description: An absurdly long weapon, the classified 'Great sword' class, a Zweihänder.

Although most are around 180 cm, this one is around 210 cm and is just about double Merrow's height (3' 8" ~ 111.8 cm), hence it is an undesirable weapon the arrancar begrudingly carries. Its approximate weight is somewhere around 6.5 to 6.8 kg, also making it a nuisance in a swordfight. It is more commonly used by Merrow as a bludgeoning tool reinforced by his reiatsu to become an explosive bat(quite literally). Although it's edge is sharp(or at least not dulled enough that a proper swing can cleave through a wall), it's only effective as a slow, yet ludicrously powerful club. The sword has a simple perpendicular(to the blade) crossguard, albeit around 35 cm(~14 in, O.o;; ) long.

An interesting note, there are no means for Merrow to conceal his weapon due to its size. Beyond that, the weapon is not ornately designed. However, if one were to examine carefully, one would note that one side of the blade itself appears to be of a lighter color than the other ... although there is no exact explanation as to why it is such.

Released Description: Much like when he first transformed into a Hollow, and he regurgitated the substance that would form the skull-like mask, he forms a body armor of bony-like material ... all secreted from the pores in his skin (This only occurs during the the release process, it is not some unique ability that he can actively control and make use of). This armor mimicks something of an exoskeleton, patching over Merrow's entire upper body and parts of his legs. He creates shin-guards, armguards, a strange chest-centered armor, and a helmet like portion as well. This mostly covers up whatever exposed flesh he had, and then transforms him into an all-white being(assuming his clothes aren't in tatters). His armguards also have extended 'bladed' portions that are extended outwards to form some sort of weapon.

Spawning down from where the tail-bone should have ended on his backside, a disproportionately sized stinger emerges, with a lengthy tail (Disproportionate as in being massive in comparison to the rest of the body). The tail's stinger end also has two claw-like appendages that lock into each other to slice whatever maybe unfortunate enough to stand in the space between them. The actual needle is, strangely, retractable into the tail itself ... do not ask what biological evolutionary course occured to create such a thing.

The last interesting thing about this Released state, is the addition of multiple limbs. An additional three pairs of arms. A scorpion has 4 pairs of walking legs, and then claws. Merrow mimicks a scorpion, but in a more humanoid way than imaginable. His original arms have become the 'claws'. And these extra arms (and his legs) are the means of which he moves.

Just kidding.

There ARE 3 additional pairs of arms, but each is made of the same bony material as the armor is ... none are carrying weapons, nor possess sharp edges ... they're just there for grappling and firing Ceros/Balas. However, Merrow is currently incapable of manipulating all of his limbs with the same level of skill as he can with just one set of arms, thus he won't be able (at least for now) to use them all efficiently nor even simaltaneously. To avoid the limbs from getting in the way, and to attempt to exert some form of control over them so as to eventually get used to the sensation of multiple limbs, the additional arms are usually crossed and folded up.

The exoskeletal armor, limbs, and blades are incredibly resilient. They can withstand Balas, weak Ceros, and Low-to-Mid level Kido. However, resilience does not mean total protection from. It does get worn down from blows, and may eventually crack. (And from the cracks, it may shatter entirely ... if that happens, Merrow is forced out of release mode and requires recuperation).

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Err ... none?

Innate Ability:
Poison Production/Recreation:
A unique ability that allows Merrow to make use of biological (and heretofore unnamed) bodily functions to produce and excrete substances that produce a variety of effects. But what's so unique about this innate ability is not that it permits the creation of poisons, but also allows Merrow to recreate any poison that he may have been inflicted with(assuming he survived it). The reproduction is nothing like the original, and may not even possess all the effects or even the potency as the original. Using a recreated poison also may lead to a relapse of the poison flowing through his body, and may lead to Merrow being severely injured.

Poisons are not available at the start of the release state, it requires a 4 post wait before a dosage is ready.

It goes without saying that Merrow is immune to his own poisons. He is not immune to others, but ... if exposed to other poisons(and he succesfully survives it) he may(or may not) possess the ability to replicate that poison ... although it will not be an exact duplicate.

-Poison Types(Two for the time being)-
A) Paralysis: (Original)
Merrow was orignally only capable of producing a nerve-based poison that must be directly injected into a person's blood stream. The poison causes temporary paralysis, by means of inhibiting most of the basic motor functions. The poison's effect is NOT instantaneous. Upon injection, it requires a cycling time of 7 posts to travel throughout the entire person's body ... and then it's maximum effect is reached.

Usually, the area where the poison is first injected tends to be numb very ... quickly. As the blood cycles, one may feel an odd delay in motor functions. At the 5-post mark, one may have lost control over one or even two limbs(be it a leg or an arm).

There are a few problems with this substance -
One, the lasting effect of the paralysis is actually quite short(an opponent will be rendered completely immobile for only a single post).

Two, the higher the spiritual strength of the opponent, the more resistance they'll have to the substance's effect(which means they may not even become fully paralyzed).

Three, all of the poison must be injected into the enemy to achieve maximum effect ... if even on droplet fails to enter the system, than total paralysis is impossible.

Four, it IS possible to avoid receiving too much of the poison in the first place(knocking Merrow away, with a sudden blow). If this is succesful, then one will only feel a numbing sensation and reduced movement speed rather than loss of control.

B) Corrosive: (Adapted)
As the name suggests, it is a dissolving poison. Really now, a toxic substance that eats away at all sorts of materials. The exceptions to what can be dissolved are Arrancar Hierro, Medium-level Barriers(and beyond), and the Walls of Seiretei. Beyond that, this thing eats away(slowly) flesh, stone, metal, etc.

IF this is injected into one's blood stream ... one would probably suffer from hemohorrages. Internal bleeding would be precedent, and most likely endanger the lives of those who received an injection. Problem(for Merrow): It only exists within the span of a single post. In other words, there might be a large hole where the poison had been injected and ate away the flesh, but it doesn't last long enough to be a potent killing tool. No denying that it is extremely powerful and corrosive, but (unlike the original poison from which is was reproduced from) overall it doesn't do enough serious damage.

Techniques:
1) Multi-Cero Barrage (Released)
Charge: 6 post; Effect: 9 simaltaneous Ceros aimed at a) one target, b) multiple targets, or c) SHOTGUN-STYLE!; Cooldown: In the double digits, partway to 20.(12)

Description: Really now? The name and effect should make it rather ... um ... obvious. It's a single-moment usage of all the limbs that Merrow's possesses(minus his legs). One cero per arm, and one fired from the tail ... yes, the tail.

2) Catalyst Shot (Released)
Charge: 4(for poison dosage) + 3(for Cero); Effect: A single greenish blast that looks like a water ball ... with algae in it. Essentially, it IS a Cero, infused with the element of 'Poison'. Upon explosion, the poison is spread about like rainfall.

Paralysis - Contact upon the skin allows this somewhat altered variation of the poison to seep into the flesh. Although it won't cause loss of control over the limbs, it will interfere with one's ability to move their limbs and thus delay attacks, blocks, and movements.

Corrosive - If acid rain were to fall down on you, and you were stark naked ... what would happen? Depends on the acid, I guess XD. A much more potent version in comparison to the injection-style, due to the fact that it can be used as an wide-area-effect attack. It may not be able to cause internal bleeding, but a direct hit from the Corrosive Poison-infused Cero may cause a severe enough burn straight down to the bones(due the blast effect of the Cero and the nature of the poison). Second degree burns will arise from prolonged exposure or being close-by(as in within a meter of) the blast. Same restrictions apply(ineffective against Hierro, strong barriers, etc.)

Cooldown: Oh, I'd say 14.

3) Cero Focus Point (Released or Unreleased)
Charge and cooldown are double that of a normal Cero. (There WILL be a 1 post charge, and a 2 post cooldown)

Where arrancar focus Cero in a stance,(exception of Starrk), Merrow can focus it about his sword (or the bladed bone attachments on his arms in Release) and then create a close range blast/shockwave upon striking those blades against something else. He can even use a destructive swing of his Zweihander to unleash the Cero as a wide wave of destruction rather than a concentrated beam. He cannot focus the Cero on both of his 'wrist-blades' at the same time, and thus can only perform a single Cero at a time.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope)   Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Wow, this is actually really, really good. Original, nice limits, good cool downs. Well, unless there are any objections.

>APPROVED<

Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope) 2df9c91debb3b4e497a7addd53d0abdf
Back to top Go down

Miuzerra's Res(Finished ... I hope)
Page 1 of 1