Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!!   Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Name: Ajaket Diashi

Age: Human 15, Plus/Soul 100, Shinigami 140, Hollow 250, Arrancar 50, Imprisonment about another year or so. (About 556 all together)

Appearance: A thin and frail youth, whose black hair contrasts harshly with his pale skin. His eyes are amber brown, but have a strange tendency to shimmer crimson. He stands at a moderate height, with a diminshed stance that makes him appear weak and pitiful. His mask remnant is a neck brace, that doesn't allow his head to face downward. But this is easily hidden, so he always looks like a regular soul.

All in all, he appears as a ultra-sensitive, frail, underdevloped child.

Personality: Rather quiet, when amongst those who are higher then him in rank, power, or any other status. This excludes enemies, however. He is an analytical person, in both life and combat ... and throughout conversations makes judgements based upon the subtle body language of the person he is speaking with. He also has a rather great disdain for blood and violence, and tries to resolve things peacefully.

However, he is fiercely loyal to the arrancar of Las Noches, and should his comrades be threatened ... his insecurity about fighting is thrown aside, and he becomes a vicious assailant. When angered, he possesses the hot-aired personality that he had as a human and wouldn't mind throwing insults to faces, and salt into wounds. (This anger and flaring temper still keeps in check when around Espada, or powerful Numeros).

History: His life, as a human, was all of the ordinary. He seemingly possessed no spiritual energy, and thus was completely ignorant of what was around him. He was content with life, even after being hit with the news of having a twin brother ... whom he eventually met. He did not know of the existence of Hollows and Shinigamis, until 15 years of age ... and that was when he was killed by a Hollow. Both his body and his brother's body were completely crushed, as the Hollow had indirectly killed them ... caving in the house atop them.

The Hollow was slain easily afterwards, and the Shinigami performed kon-so on the twins so that they would past on to the Soul Society. Where Ajaket spent about 20 years trying to cope with his death. He eventually accepted it, along with a fiery hatred against Hollows. He sought to kill them ... exterminate them, wipe them from existence.

Although this portion of his history is questionable, the only facts about it were these: 1) He had, upon his death, learned to tapped latent spiritual powers that had laid dormant within him. 2) With said powers, was able to make it to the Academy. 3) Spent only 80 years until he was an official soul reaper. Albeit, one of the weaker few.

His blazing rage and harsh attitude lead to several counts of insubordination, punishment, and even company transfers. It wasn't until a major screw-up while wiping out a large group of Hollows, which he survived ... but at the cost of the rest of his comrades with him, that he suddenly changed. He'd witnessed the power of a menos, a gillian ... but that was enough. He had seen an entire portion of a city cleared within minutes, souls screaming out as they were either devoured, destroyed, or transformed into hollows. His fellow Shinigami whom he had accompanied were able to kill of the hollows, but at their own lives. And he, all he did was get injured right off that bat ... and was pulled back to witness a bloody battle.

His personality become much like it is today, silent until angered ... loyalty to comrades. But that was near the period when he was a shinigami. Eventually, due to a bit of manipulation from the higher-ups and personal affairs ... he was declared a rogue shinigami, and was ordered to be captured for execution. He instead, seemingly chose death by the hollows. The Soul Society declared him dead, and forgot about him .... unaware that he had become a Hollow instead, and survived.

He did what all Hollows lacking a proper conscience did, slaughter. For 250 years, he killed ... humans, shinigami, even other hollows just so he could evolve. 50 years from today, he hit the adjucha level ... and became an arrancar, as his mask (due to certain strange conditions) shattered completely. His opinion about shinigami is rather critical due to poor treatment, in the end, of himself and his brother ... who had also become a shinigami. He instead, wanted to crush Soul Society ... not really kill off all shinigami, but destroy the Seiretei itself.

However, due to some differences in opinion. He has been trapped out in the White Desert, under watch of some rather traitorous arrancar.

Innate Ability: Heightened Reiatsu Perception - his ability to sense reiatsu is so great, that even fluctuations in one’s spirit energies caused by mere emotions are enough for him to detect. He can detect anyone who comes too close to him, no matter how well they try to hide it. He also can detect whether or not someone will be using a reiatsu-based attack such as kido .. or even an ability enabled by their weapon that channels spiritual energy of certain kinds.

RP sample:
The great white sea ... of sand. Endless and sprawling in all directions, where arrancar are banished ... or flee to for some peace and quiet.

Here, in some far-off portion of the desert, lay a group or arrancars ... numeros, who had on the white cloaks of Las Noches. They stood about, lounging ... bored out of their minds as they chattered idly about how many Shinigami they had killed when they were all Hollows. They were all rather disfigured, still taking on their hollow appearances and shapes rather than more human ones. After all, they were only puny Gillians. For a year, they had waited here ... changed shifts with others ... but a year they guarded this place, without a clue as to why. Now they were about to find out, on this day.

From below the sand, came a blast of white energy. A Gran Rey Cero ... fired from beneath them, the roaring explosive energy that had been balled together bursted from below and incinerated the unlucky few who had not realized it. And from behind the blast, soon followed a small white-clothed figure. A child, so to speak.

Ajaket Diashi, who had gracefully jumped out of the hole he had made ... and landed atop the sand. His short black hair had been a bit ruffled from the harsh winds created from his cero, but that was the only thing out of place. His white outfit, the same as the other arrancars were, did not have any stains on it ... and despite being a bit loose fitting, was neatly buttoned up, sleeves well-folded. But his eyes, no longer the simple brown eyes that shined with delight to be in the company of fellow arrancar. No, they were crimson ... red-tinged spheres that gazed with bitter hate. And so, the small and lightweight arrancar's evil gaze was locked on to the few remaining survivors ... who knew the danger they were in.

One large arrancar, looking like a rocky toad due to his mishappen limbs and rather jagged and rough body ... yelled out, perhaps in fear, and jumped forward towards Ajaket, trying to squash the arrancar flat with it's massive body.

"I ... admire your courage. Especially at this time. ... I'll make this painless" the small arrancar muttered, just before taking advantage of his agile body. He dashed forward, faster than the ridiculously bloated frog-arrancar could manage ... and leapt up, just as that arrancar was coming down due to gravity. His right arm outstretched, things seemed to go in slow motion for a moment for Ajaket ... he hand slowly drew closer to the head of the arrancar, and he focused destructive reishi into his hand ... melding into a condensed wave of energy.

Then time resumed it's normal course, Ajaket fired the powerful Cero ... which blew the head off the unfortunate arrancar. The corpse went limp, and kept on soaring through the air and plummeted into the ground. Ajaket, landed and hurriedly turned his back to the corpse and the blood that it spilled out onto the white sand .. staining it. His still crimson eyes were locked on to the three remaining survivor, who were shocked at the sudden death of their 'comrade'.

"Now ... it's your turn" the once-imprisoned arrancar said, as he began to advance on his former captors. He was thoroughly going to enjoy ... making them feel the pain that they had out him through, before ending their misery.
Back to top Go down
Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!!   Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:47 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://bleachonline.rpg-board.net

Rebirth of a prisoner - MEHHHH!!!!
Page 1 of 1