Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kageryu Ketsueki

Kageryu Ketsueki

Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard)   Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:54 am

Name: Kageryu Ketsueki

Visual age: 15

Ex-Division: division 1

Appearance: avy

Personality: Kageryu is an angry guy. He takes a lot of things personally which mostly leads to fights. He tends to respect people who beat him or stand up to him. He will then get strong enough to beat them because he beleives it makes them respect him even though it just makes them resent him. Although he pushes most people away he can be kind to people who manage to get close.

Background/History:
As i said before Kageryu is an angry person. He was always getting into fights mostly with friends and family and thus he drove them all away. When he got a good grade in school or got himself hurt it would always be a quick response and then they would send him on his way as if they had never seen him, he hated them for this. Although he was surrounded by his 7 brothers almost all the time he was completly alone.

One day he got into a particularly nasty fight he and the guy he was fighting were thrown out in front of a car Kageryu died from this but the guy he was fighting survived. Kageryu became a hollow and his first victim was the guy he was fighting. After that it was practically the same story as when he was a human just fighting and devouring a never ending cycle of anger, blood and despair. Then one day something happened, he had transformed to the adjuchas state and the killing just accelerated. He was fighting another adjuchas and he was losing so he took off his mask not completly sure what would happen. When he saw his new body he quickly dealt with the hollow and any other challenges. He then set off to find others like him

After spending some time as fraccion to the Cero Espada, Naraka Shirumozan, he got noticed by him and was swiftly moved into the Espada as the acting Decima, and as quickly as he was moved into the Espada he began to rise into the ranks becoming Septima were he discovered the incredible strength of his hierro, this was also when he met Ichi Nogoraki who served as his fraccion for quite some time, it wasn't long before he was again promoted the Quinta Espada and fought captain Temp Nestra it would've been a fight to the death but their match was interupted by Maxwell Masters leader of the quincy, Kageryu would've had no chance against someone of his strength and retreated back to Hueco Mundo.

Kageryu then made a vow to kill those people that had forced him to retreat and so he grew even stronger still advancing to the position of Tercera Espada and was forced into war upon arrival he had Ichi kill the fromer Tenth Vice-Captain and awoke the killer in Ichis heart that had always lied there, although his childishness had resurfaced that killing instinct waited dormant within him, while Ichi was getting to know himself and subsequently joined the Espada as Novenna Espada, Kageryu was fighting the Kenpachi, Mayu and although it was an impressive battle, Mayu won out in the end and killed Kageryu, his dying thought was of what would happen to Ichi when the news of his death reached him.

As the process goes Kageryus soul was reincarnated in the soul society and was reborn as a shinigami. He had an average childhood and joined the shinigami acadamey as soon as he was able, he passed alot of his courses with relative ease and graduated quickly. Kageryu joined the first division and he retained alot of anger although half the time he didn't even know why he was so angry, in the middle of a mission one night he was attacked and abandoned by his team-mates. As he layed there dying slowly a voice called out to him telling him to tap into a strange dark power and once it was activated, Kageryus madness and all of his memories were returned to him his hollow powers were reminescent of his powers as an arrancar.

Last edited by Kageryu Ketsueki on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard)   Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:58 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kageryu Ketsueki

Kageryu Ketsueki

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard)   Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:54 am

Remade to revive Kageryu, needs reapproval.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard)   Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:02 am

Tell more about how you became a Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Kageryu Ketsueki

Kageryu Ketsueki

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard)   Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:07 am

edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard)   Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:09 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard)   Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back, The rebirth of Kageryu Ketsueki (vaizard)
Page 1 of 1