Bleach Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Zeroshin Hakura I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Zeroshin Hakura I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Zeroshin Hakura I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Zeroshin Hakura I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Zeroshin Hakura I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Zeroshin Hakura I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Zeroshin Hakura I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Zeroshin Hakura I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Zeroshin Hakura I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Zeroshin Hakura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura

Zeroshin Hakura Empty
PostSubject: Zeroshin Hakura   Zeroshin Hakura I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Name: Zeroshin Hakura

Visual Age: 25

Division: 3rd

Personality: Zeroshin is a brave, suffieciant, resposible, nice, and fun guy. He likes to be around his friends but when it comes to it he will do his duty and get serious about it, he is protective of the the soul society and it's residents and people. He also is a caring guy, he cares about his friends, his family(even his nephew, the 5th espada, with the exception of kaze, his former brother and the former 8th Espada) and most importantly girls. Overall he is one of the nicest guys a shinigami will ever meet. He is like this because in his past, everyone he knew was taken from him, and everyone close to him as well, this is why he has protectiveness and this is also the reason for his bravery as well. He meets a new person everyday and makes a personal vow to protect them and if he doesn't then his promise will be broken and he will be shamed. His downsides are at times he's a bit cocky, and he's a bit overconfident at times, he can also be a bit of a weiner, but over the other traits, there's are surely blocked out.

Appearance: He sports the occasional gotei 13 cloak, with a neclace and a x scar on his face. He sports the cloak more of as a cape, and wears a black jacket with a white one on the inside. He also sports two rings on his left hand, one with a red K on it for Kidou and the other with a X_X on it, which symbolizes his hate for his brother and his antics. His pants are the occasional shinigami's but alot thinner and he has the occasional sandels but they are grey instead of brown

History/Background: Zeroshin grew up, the typical kid, typical person, typical life. You got friends, a girlfriend who you've been in bed with a couple of times and a normal school. Zeroshin was getting really tired of his life, usually being intimidated by the more popular kids, cold hearted people to go kill himself. Zeroshin usually didn't listen to them, but he had always wanted a thrill all his life. One day someone told him that if he were to kill himself, his thrill would be awesome, Zeroshin didn't listen to this person and told them to go away because he thought they had a few problems, turns out that later that day he got shot by that same person.

After Zero was killed he awoke in a strange, mysterious place of what seems like decades of time. He looked around and saw people cassually walking, like he had never been killed. This place was not familiar to him, so he asked someone where he was, and they just simply told him they were in Rukongai a populated portion of the soul society. After that Zero was clueless, and wandered around the soul society for years and wandered into the 1st, he learned under Jaden Yoshinaru, and mastered the arts of Kido, more then most people in the soul society itself. Afterwards he helped out in the 3rd division because he knew they needed some help.

Last edited by Zeroshin Hakura on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Zeroshin Hakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeroshin Hakura   Zeroshin Hakura I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Hmm, Are we allowing captain commander level people who arent race leaders?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Polk

Mr. Polk

Zeroshin Hakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeroshin Hakura   Zeroshin Hakura I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeroshin Hakura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeroshin Hakura   Zeroshin Hakura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeroshin Hakura
Page 1 of 1